shape
carat
color
clarity

Ear shots of Whiteflash flower cluster diamond earrings?

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I'm contemplating getting the Whiteflash flower cluster diamond earrings, and would really appreciate if anyone could share ear shots/ reviews of the earrings! I'm kinda torn between this style of earring and traditional ear studs.

Thanks!

Q

Queenie60

I would suggest traditional studs, then adding a jacket to get the cluster look - simple diamond studs are a wear with everything look whereas a cluster is more for dressing up. Just my opinion. :wavey:

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
Queenie60|1471103034|4065524 said:
I would suggest traditional studs, then adding a jacket to get the cluster look - simple diamond studs are a wear with everything look whereas a cluster is more for dressing up. Just my opinion. :wavey:

Thanks for your suggestion! I agree with you totally - my initial goal was to purchase studs of about .80 ctw, and then get my hands on the beautiful 3-pointer IDJ jackets down the road. But then I was surfing WF's website and got side-tracked by the flower cluster earrings haha... I guess they provide much more ear lobe coverage for less $$$.

One way to bring down the cost of the studs is to forgo ACA and try to find diamond pairs with ideal proportions on bluenile. Do you think the difference in sparkle factor will be significant, supposing i keep the specs super tight when selecting diamonds from BN?

Q

Queenie60

I purchased my 1.83 ctw studs from IDJ - he found xxx GIA stones for me and they sparkle like crazy. I haven't compared them to WF ACA stones however I feel I have equivalent as Yekutiel hand picked these fore me and he was aware that I wanted ACA comparable stones when I was searching as I was willing to pay the premium to have them. I then waited a few months and pulled the trigger on a nice pair of 3 pointer earring jackets. Now I have both looks. It's great. However I must admit that I wear my studs every day without the jackets and use the jackets to dress them up when appropriate. I would suggest contacting Yekutiel and have him search for a nice pair of studs for you - or, purchase the WF ACA stones where you can't go wrong. If you tell Yekutiel that you want GIA xxx stones that would be equivalent to ACA stones, he can source them for you and you could save a bit of money by not going with the branded stones. The nice thing about the ACA stones is that you're sure to get that maximum sparkle. I got lucky with what Yekutiel found for me. Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for. :wavey:

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
Queenie60|1471109520|4065559 said:
I purchased my 1.83 ctw studs from IDJ - he found xxx GIA stones for me and they sparkle like crazy. I haven't compared them to WF ACA stones however I feel I have equivalent as Yekutiel hand picked these fore me and he was aware that I wanted ACA comparable stones when I was searching as I was willing to pay the premium to have them. I then waited a few months and pulled the trigger on a nice pair of 3 pointer earring jackets. Now I have both looks. It's great. However I must admit that I wear my studs every day without the jackets and use the jackets to dress them up when appropriate. I would suggest contacting Yekutiel and have him search for a nice pair of studs for you - or, purchase the WF ACA stones where you can't go wrong. If you tell Yekutiel that you want GIA xxx stones that would be equivalent to ACA stones, he can source them for you and you could save a bit of money by not going with the branded stones. The nice thing about the ACA stones is that you're sure to get that maximum sparkle. I got lucky with what Yekutiel found for me. Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for. :wavey:

Thanks so much for your input! I think I'll go with the diamond studs :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results