shape
carat
color
clarity

E-ring Solasfera Thibaudeau copy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like SDL''s idea of a thin custom-made diamond band, and I also think that ring looks like it could be a stand-alone wedding ring. I''d have her try on some thin diamond bands to get an idea of whether you think that looks good or takes away from the current ring. I think two plain metal bands would be too much metal for me.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I have a similiar ring from Claude Thibaudeau that I wear on my right hand and in my opinion I think it would look great as a stand alone wedding ring.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
If I had that ring, I''d probably try on a pair of thin plain bands (one on either side) or one single plain band in a similar width on with it. If I didn''t like the look, I''d think about getting a wedding band for my other ring finger. Maybe a matching kind of band with 5 small diamonds bar set in a similar fashion as your ering diamond? I think the e-ring looks interesting and original enough that I''d probably rather not put any other diamond bands right next to it.

There''s no substitute to going out and trying on different styles of bands though to see what she likes on her.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I just LOVE your ring, Claude Thibaudeau is one of my all time favorite designers!

I like the idea of a stand alone wedding ring, and I think your ring is substantial enough that you could pull it off.

On the otherhand, if you want a wedding band, then I would definitely go with one on each side, very thin and curved so they conform to the ring shape. Maybe some little diamonds in the bands too??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results