shape
carat
color
clarity

E-ring Solasfera Thibaudeau copy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Incisor

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the nice comments,

here is a picture of the top view I made with my crappy camera.

Topviewdcoteps.jpg

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
The ring is gorgeous! I love the sleek setting & the ring''s profile is to die for! I don''t think the stone is set too low at all.

As far as the earrings are concerned, diamond quality in earrings is less important than in rings. I think you could definitely go with non-branded (non-Solasfera) diamonds.

Good luck w/ your proposal!

Incisor

Rough_Rock
I got the earrings from WF. Ideal Round E VS2 0.37-8 medium fluo. with regular (not the hand made) martini 3 prongs in plat.
Looks just great!!! I was concerned since these were not even expert selection, but glad I went that way. The sparkles and color make those rocks look even bigger. WF was a pleasure to work with. Here is one H&A images I took.
Thanks for the advice, i don''t think Solasfera would have made a difference for 1k$ more...

domear1.jpg

Incisor

Rough_Rock
The other one.

domear2.jpg

Incisor

Rough_Rock
And last but not least, the Solasfera...

domh&a.jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
What a lucky woman you have, to get a gorgeous ring and earrings to boot! And the real catch is of course you!
When is the big day? Congrats!

Incisor

Rough_Rock
I am now engaged to this beautiful lady. This picture is 30 minutes after I proposed. Her eyes are still red from crying. She would actually start crying spontaneously the day after!!! I barely saw her cry in the 7 years before. Poor little thing never expected it. Like mentionned, I flew her from L.A. to Seattle where we met, had a great dinner at Canlis, in the private Caché room with the private server (see canlis.com). Had a lovely night at the Grand Hyatt. I recommend both establishement.

domsoiree.jpg

Incisor

Rough_Rock
The traditional hand shots. She wanted me to say that we drove our motorcycle for 1 hour before the pics were taken, hence the dry skin. She also works with gloves everyday...She loves the ring. So much, that she won''t let me do the flower shot. Sorry.

domhandopen.jpg

Incisor

Rough_Rock
#2 of 4
She needs to clean the stone. I spent too much time finding this baby to let it sit in dirt!!!

domhandclose.jpg

Incisor

Rough_Rock
#3 of 4
My favorite, I like the side view a lot.

domhandside.jpg

Incisor

Rough_Rock
#4 of 4
The ring is a size 4 comfort fit.

domhandtop.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Ring (& couple!) are both beautiful!

That''s so sweet that she started randomly crying the next day! I have to warn you, though, that I kind of teared up at work today, just thinking about my proposal which was more than 2 weeks ago, so don''t count on her being done with it!
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! The ring is lovely, as is the recipient. Good work on the proposal, she looks so happy!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great job ... on the proposal, the ring, the pix! Everything! (Glad you asked her friends too - & chose partially based on that, so you got just the right thing for her)

I love the sleek, modern style & she looks pretty happy too! CONGRATS!!!

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Yeah Dominic!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Your fiance is lovely and you 2 make a great couple! The ring is SO classy and elegant, just like the 2 of you seem to be.

I''m more than curious: Is the solasfera meeting your expectations? I just love how it floats in that setting ...

I was thinking about you on December 22nd ... I''m so glad you posted!

Congratulations again!

BrownEyes
4.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS! Great story, great ring, beautiful fiance and wonderful pictures. You''ve done great.
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! It looks beautiful on her hand.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Look at thoser arrows!
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! The ring looks perfect on your fiancee''s hand!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous and looks lovely on her hand!!! Congrats!!!
30.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you guysa are and adorable couple and the ring looks so gorgeous on her. Congratulations on your engagement..

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I love the pictures on her hand.
30.gif

You two make a great looking couple!
35.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring... beautiful story... beautiful couple! Congratulations!

Incisor

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. See you again for the wedding ring in a few months or years...
Dom

Incisor

Rough_Rock
Hi folks,

One little question for the same ring.The jeweler wants to take a look at it for adjustment, when should this be done (intervals)and how much should I expect to pay?
Thanks,
Dom

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Never saw this thread the first time, but you both look so happy together. She is a really beautiful woman!
21.gif

As far as the adjustments, since it''s a tension-set, not sure how often they recommend getting it checked. Every 6 months to 1 year is normally how often a ring is taken back to get checked (the prongs, etc.). It should be free. Doubt if your jeweler would charge (if you bought it there).

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an elegant ring! I love the lines and flow of that design and the rock is super-sparkly!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2005 1:43:08 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Ah very cool Dominic, I am sure she will love it!! What a wonderful proposal idea.. and a very artsy ring, pretty!!
36.gif

The restaurant in Seatlle isnt Salty''s is it? Its getting cold up there right now.. since they''ve had thier first snow (I only know because my entire family lives in the area and I''m from there).

Congrats!!!
Michelle

Mmmmm, Salty''s.... We have them here in Portland too...but I love the one in Seattle as well!

Jeannine

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is so lovely and modern. Wonderful choice!

Incisor

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

We are now looking for the wedding band to fit with the ring.
We tought about:
1. Just using the engagement ring as the wedding ring
2. Having 2 band without diamond, one on each side for symetry
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results