color
clarity

E-Ring Dream to E-Ring Nightmare in the Diamond District

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the long post...

My SO (significant other) has been acting unusual lately and I’ve picked it up because I’m concerned about him. After some pushing and endless “is everything okay?” questions, he finally confessed last night that he had purchased an E-ring, and he was a bit stressed about it because he caught wind that it’s not an E-ring style I would want, and he feels really stupid about his ‘rushed’ purchase. He went on to admit that buying an E-Ring is like buying a car, need lots of research especially if it is your first time ‘investing’ in diamonds. He felt time-pressured as he wanted to do it before the holidays, and before the new year with the idea that it takes a year to plan a wedding and he wanted it done by end of next year. He also got a matching wedding band for the E-ring based on the suggestion of the shop to him.

I pried him and he eventually gave in and showed me the ring. It’s a princess cut, 2.0X carat diamond, in a four prong basket and 80% pave band, I forgot the color but definitely within D-F range as he was adamant about that specifically. It has no fluorescence (not fully certain but he mentioned it) and as for the clarity, I also forgot but i know he didn’t want to go beyond VVSI2 (forgot the proper terms, sorry). There was a GIA certificate with the ring.

My novice/noob eye thought the diamond was pretty – very sparkly, looking at it objectively. However, I’m definitely no fan of the way it was set and you can tell it was a shitty setting job. He told me where he got the ring – a diamond store from the Diamond District in NYC where we live. Now here’s the part that has caused me and him great anxiety and caused me a night of no sleep and a lot of stress.

I googled the store and they have terrible reviews in multiple social platforms. I actually saw a thread here, after searching their name, about a few people with negative experience from them although their experience was completely different. I will not name the store until this matter is resolved for fear of retribution or that the store has people here and cause us further stress. I will name the stores once this matter is resolved. From the reviews, we saw a lot of people say this store has sold them clarity-enhanced diamonds. So while the center diamond has a GIA certificate, I now suspect (but could be wrong) that the tiny diamonds on the bands are all rip offs. My SO paid about $30,000 pre-tax for both rings, not sure of the price distribution.

While the store has told him they can exchange the ring, he told me that there was no return policy visible anywhere in the store and no one told him about returns. After his card was swiped and he signed the credit card receipt, the store handed him a store receipt/bill of sale that indicated no refunds. It also indicated that if a certified appraiser places the value BELOW what is listed on the receipt, then the store would issue a refund. At that point he felt helpless but just thought I’d be happy with the ring and he could just exchange it if anything goes wrong.

Based on what I’ve read about the store that’s not good, we are left with anxiety and fear until we resolve this matter. As a principle, I refuse to conduct business with anyone shady and not transparent as the way this store presented itself. He also told me he felt coerced in buying a set (w/ wedding band) but his main intention was really just the e-ring first. In any case, I want the ring fully returned and for SO to get it somewhere else, most likely from the recos on here (I’m know inclined on an asscher cut ring, perhaps a pre-owned piece as I feel that’s the savviest way to stretch our dollar, all based on the recommendations on my thread linked here, which I posted prior to knowledge of this ‘situation’ -- https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/e-ring-confused-and-dizzy.235967/#post-4256129 )

After educating myself and coming up with solutions, this is what we gathered:

- we learned that NYC laws state that if there is no return policy explicitly displayed in a business, they are legally required to issue a refund. How exactly do we claim this? At any given moment, the store could just prop up a sign and claim it was there before, when it wasn’t
- we know this business has complaints filed against them already based on testimonies of others I’ve seen here, but I can not verify that yet
- we called SO’s credit card company (Amex and Chase – he split the amounts) to ask for advice FIRST based on the situation, and both had advised him to settle it amicably first with the merchant, but that yes, they will help him resolve this should the merchant refuse to settle amicably
- SO has an appointment for GIA appraisal tomorrow, he booked this for the purpose of insuring the ring, but we will now use the outcome of this as a potential next step
- SO will go to the store and amicably discuss a return explaining that he’s not ready for this ring and he still needs time to think about the right ring combination – 4cs and design – and that he can not think straight with a mere exchange, that he needs his money back
- If merchant refuses, we will take the next step which is to complain that they did not have a return policy displayed nor informed to him, prior to having him sign the receipt
- If that does not work still, we will escalate this to SO’s credit card company, as well as report them to authorities, particularly for issuing a tax-exemption on his purchase through the use of SO’s friend’s personal tax exemption ID, while the ID owner was not present (this is completely unrelated but by law, giving tax-exemption to someone who is not PICTURED on the tax exempt card is illegal, because that benefit is PERSONAL and non-transferable. We think this would make the store fearful and just give us our money back)
- As a last last last resort and something I don’t want especially after possibly threatening them, we could exchange both rings for a loose diamond, GIA certified, and just get it reset elsewhere. But as I’ve learned in this forum so far, we would like to start a relationship with a reputable and trusted jeweller with the intention of upgrading, getting milestone jewelry, birthday, etc in the future. So upgrade value and buy back value would be important for this ring.

Apologies for that long story but really needed to get it off my chest. I’m also handling this alone, unknown to my friends, and I’m suffering at the sadness of how this is the start of our journey together. I know my SO is already stressed enough and feels utterly foolish, feels stupid and is just as anxious about this and I don’t want to make him feel any worse than he already does. I also want to support him during this period when he already feels so lame about what he’s done. There’s no need to make him, nor us, feel anymore worse so please save the lectures. We just want practical advice on what else we can do to correct this situation.

I need practical advice on what else we could possibly do and how else to handle this situation. We really don’t trust this merchant and don’t feel comfortable. Appreciate any and all suggestions here on practical matters, please. If anyone here is from the diamond district in NYC and maybe this shop is your friend (again, won’t indicate yet), could you may be help us? Also, SO googled a certified GIA appraiser and found one in the diamond district, where he will be going tomorrow. Would anyone have an alternative recommendation of appraisers in the NYC area?

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO ARE KIND ENOUGH TO READ THROUGH THIS AND OFFER THEIR ADVICE/HELP.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think anyone here would give you a hard time on your SO's behalf. So first, hugs. I think you have a solid game plan and that although it will potentially take some time to resolve it, that it will be OK. I will say that it would be easier for us (read: me - I'm an internet sleuth) to help you if we knew who the vendor is. I understand why you're keeping it a secret for now though. Hopefully the vendor will do the right thing and you won't have to escalate anything. It's VERY smart that your SO paid with credit, had it been cash it would be a much bigger headache.

A budget of $30K will go much further with a trusted PS vendor, so let us know when you're ready to have us find the perfect asscher. You won't pay sales tax if you buy from a vendor in another state.

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
thank you @HappyNewLife -- i appreciate the vote of confidence in our current game plan, it does help get through with the anxiety.. and yes i look forward to getting a proper ring from a trusted PS vendor...

I promise to reveal the store here after this ordeal, to caution others and hopefully get their shady practices out of business ultimately.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay.

Your centerstone has a GIA report. Can you post that report here? I am particularly interested in date of issue and the content of the Comments section. Also, I will say up-front that there is absolutely no chance whatsoever that the melee are clarity enhanced: those tiny stones are actually quite inexpensive - most certainly not worth the time and costs associated with enhancing them.

My questions at this point would be
1. Does the GIA report represent the stone your SO paid for, and is the centerstone in your ring the one for which that GIA report was issued?
3. Does the report accurately reflect the current condition of the stone?
4. Does your receipt specify diamond melee (or was your SO told diamond melee would be used), and if so, are the stones diamonds?
Your appraiser will be able to help you with all of these questions.

Unless the answer to at least one of those questions is negative... bad reviews or not, there can be no objective claim of vendor wrongdoing here - well, at least from the perspective of what they sold you. The tax fraud your SO and this vendor decided to indulge in... I can't speak to, but it certainly reflects poorly on both parties and seems most likely to land everyone involved in hot water should it become a fighting point. If you want to start over I strongly recommend talking to the vendor to reach an amicable solution.

My suggestion would be to first identify exactly what your objections are. Your post contains possibly-needless anxiety and factually-indisputable criticism tied up in one big knot - a poor setting job is something you can criticise without question; your fears of clarity enhancement are most likely unfounded. Understand what the vendor did or didn't provide, and go from there.

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Okay.

Your centerstone has a GIA report. Can you post that report here? I am particularly interested in date of issue and the content of the Comments section. Also, I will say up-front that there is absolutely no chance whatsoever that the melee are clarity enhanced: those tiny stones are actually quite inexpensive - most certainly not worth the time and costs associated with enhancing them.

1. Does the GIA report represent the stone your SO paid for, and is the centerstone in your ring the one for which that GIA report was issued?
4. Does your receipt specify diamond melee (or was your SO told diamond melee would be used), and if so, are the stones diamonds?

Unless the answer to at least one of those questions is negative... bad reviews or not, there can be no objective claim of vendor wrongdoing here - well, at least from the perspective of what they sold you. The tax fraud your SO and this vendor decided to indulge in... I can't speak to, but it certainly reflects poorly on both parties and seems most likely to land everyone involved in hot water should it become a fighting point. If you want to start over I strongly recommend talking to the vendor to reach an amicable solution.

My suggestion would be to first identify exactly what your objections are. Your post contains possibly-needless anxiety and factually-indisputable criticism tied up in one big knot - a poor setting job is something you can criticise without question; your fears of clarity enhancement are most likely unfounded. Understand what the vendor did or didn't provide, and go from there.

Thank you, and you've given me something more to go with. I didn't bother checking the receipt and just went by what SO stated. We will certainly check as soon as we get home. I can factually say SO believes he bought a real diamond ring and was made to believe so. We will check what the receipt states and dispute from there.

Regardless of my criticism of the setting, which is my opinion, I would have been ready to accept the ring and just re-set it. The problem is not the skill. We suspect this jeweler based on existing feedback here, on Google reviews and heck even on yelp. All negative as recent as three months ago and while not identical, SO's experience is similar enough.

Will ask all those questions and show the GIA certificate to the appraiser tomorrow. I will also post the GIA certificate here as soon as I get home. Can you tell me what parts should I omit in the GIA certificate so that the jeweler can not identify it and this post?

Also appreciate appraiser recommendations if you have any.

A million many thanks.

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
First up, hugs from Australia to both you and your SO. I know this is a stressful purchase and it sucks that here are businesses who prey on people like your SO in the process of wanting to make a buck.

Your plan of attack sounds like a good one. Here’s hoping that the center stone matches up with the GIA report that your SO received at purchase. If it doesn’t, that’s a prima facie case for a refund right there in my books. Here’s also hoping that the appraiser you are using will be a good impartial one who will give you the answers that you are seeking for.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a list of PS approved vendors for NY state
https://www.pricescope.com/appraisers/new_york

If you dont go to one of these guys and stick with the guy you have (does he sell jewelry?) then I would not tell him where you got the ring.
If he does sell jewelry then you may not get a fair appraisal...it may be biased because they will want you to return it and buy from them. Just
keep that in mind.

Thats all I have to add until you post the info from the GIA report. GIA does not grade fracture filled stones. They will grade laser drilled stones.

alamana

Shiny_Rock
Regardless of my criticism of the setting, which is my opinion, I would have been ready to accept the ring and just re-set it. The problem is not the skill. We suspect this jeweler based on existing feedback here, on Google reviews and heck even on yelp. All negative as recent as three months ago and while not identical, SO's experience is similar enough.

What, exactly, do you "suspect this jeweler" of doing? Can you elaborate on that? Do you think the center diamond is a fake? Or clarity enhanced? Or is it something else? What exactly is it that the jeweler did wrong? And I mean specifically with your ring, not some ring purportedly purchased by someone who left a review on the internet. As far as the side diamonds go, those are most certainly not clarity enhanced, and your only concrete complaint in your original post seemed to be about a fear that the side diamonds are "rip offs." Very, very unlikely.

I'm not an expert, so someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think a GIA report is going to detail any HPHT treatment or laser drilling, and I don't think GIA will certify a diamond with coating or that has been fracture filled. I'm going to be honest -- this sounds a lot more like a case of buyer's remorse than a case of a jeweler who did something wrong. But maybe I'm wrong and you can clear things up by being clearer about what you "suspect" this jeweler did?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You suspect him of what? Just trying to get to the bottom of it.

Edit...just noticed that alamana posted the same thing...so you can ignore this message.

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What, exactly, do you "suspect this jeweler" of doing? Can you elaborate on that? Do you think the center diamond is a fake? Or clarity enhanced? Or is it something else? What exactly is it that the jeweler did wrong? And I mean specifically with your ring, not some ring purportedly purchased by someone who left a review on the internet. As far as the side diamonds go, those are most certainly not clarity enhanced, and your only concrete complaint in your original post seemed to be about a fear that the side diamonds are "rip offs." Very, very unlikely.

I'm not an expert, so someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think a GIA report is going to detail any HPHT treatment or laser drilling, and I don't think GIA will certify a diamond with coating or that has been fracture filled. I'm going to be honest -- this sounds a lot more like a case of buyer's remorse than a case of a jeweler who did something wrong. But maybe I'm wrong and you can clear things up by being clearer about what you "suspect" this jeweler did?

The store welcomes exchange but not return. SO feels deceived because he was not informed of this until after he signed the credit card. He also felt they pushed him to get the matching wedding ring. In my opinion, I don't trust a business who refuses to take back their unused goods within a reasonable period of time. Anyway, I will post the GIA certificate in an hour when I get home. I don't know how to tell you - call it woman's intuition - especially after being informed. I look at the ring and have a funny feeling about it but if it is indeed buyers remorse then frankly I'll take that over a bad buy. Because we can change the ring, etc.

Anyway, I can't wait to post the GIA certificate. Can I omit certain parts of it to prevent identification? I'm being cautious.

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
First up, hugs from Australia to both you and your SO. I know this is a stressful purchase and it sucks that here are businesses who prey on people like your SO in the process of wanting to make a buck.

Your plan of attack sounds like a good one. Here’s hoping that the center stone matches up with the GIA report that your SO received at purchase. If it doesn’t, that’s a prima facie case for a refund right there in my books. Here’s also hoping that the appraiser you are using will be a good impartial one who will give you the answers that you are seeking for.

Thank you friend from down under. Writing here has helped me with my feelings about it and make sense of the whole thing a little bit each time. If we were not duped, then it will be okay-- we just need to get the thing exchanged. But we think, SO especially thinks, the guy is not legit. :(

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here is a list of PS approved vendors for NY state
https://www.pricescope.com/appraisers/new_york

If you dont go to one of these guys and stick with the guy you have (does he sell jewelry?) then I would not tell him where you got the ring.
If he does sell jewelry then you may not get a fair appraisal...it may be biased because they will want you to return it and buy from them. Just
keep that in mind.

Thats all I have to add until you post the info from the GIA report. GIA does not grade fracture filled stones. They will grade laser drilled stones.

Thanks again. These are all GIA accredited appraisers? I don't see that tidbit anywhere so thought I would ask?

alamana

Shiny_Rock
The store welcomes exchange but not return. SO feels deceived because he was not informed of this until after he signed the credit card. He also felt they pushed him to get the matching wedding ring. In my opinion, I don't trust a business who refuses to take back their unused goods within a reasonable period of time.

Lets take this bit by bit: Your SO feels "deceived" because the store doesn't accept returns when NY law is very clear that stores can set their own return policies and don't have to allow for returns? Okay, well the fact that he made a 30k purchase without asking about returns and now isn't happy about it doesn't mean that the store "deceived" him in any way. Not at all.

You also complain that they "pushed him" to get the matching wedding ring. Of course they did -- that's what salespeople do -- push you to purchase stuff. Nothing suspect there either. If he didn't want a matching wedding band, he shouldn't have bought one.

I see nothing here that warrants calling this business suspect, I see nothing here that warrants your statement that "the guy is not legit," and I see nothing here that warrants you implying that your SO was "deceived."

I think you've decided you can get more for your money buying pre-owned, or that you want a step cut instead of what SO bought you, and you want help in bullying the store to take back the ring your SO willingly purchased. And frankly, I don't think that's cool. You should be glad the store welcomes exchanges if the ring is not what you want. Your SO should be more careful when making big purchases ... caveat emptor and all that.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear about this story. I second @HappyNewLife's sentiment that no one here will lecture/ridicule your SO for something that he did to make you happy. That would be a waste of time and our energies are better spent helping you find what will make your heart sing.

All that being said, another approach would be to have your SO start the conversation stating that he didn't realize that you had your heart set on an ascher. Putting some of the blame on your preferences, and that you were very unhappy with shape, could make the jeweler sympathize with your SO. He can ask the jeweler to refund him for the rings now while simultaneously working with both of you to find you the stone of your dreams.

This will also open you up to your ultimate option of being able to at least walk away with the stone of your dreams if not the ring. Of course at that point you can be as picky as you want when asking the jeweler to only bring in specific stones that are PS approved to ensure that you will get the quality stone you deserve.

Alternatively, depending on how combative you would like the conversation to start, you could start with the appraisal should it come back lower. But be warned this jeweler sounds like he will fight you tooth and nail to keep your money, a quick reminder that you will just have to call the credit card company and the IRS re: the potential fraud about his dealings may be enough of a push for him to refund your money and tell you never to darken his doorway again.

Do keep us posted on how this turns out. I am very interested to find out.

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Lets take this bit by bit: Your SO feels "deceived" because the store doesn't accept returns when NY law is very clear that stores can set their own return policies and don't have to allow for returns? Okay, well the fact that he made a 30k purchase without asking about returns and now isn't happy about it doesn't mean that the store "deceived" him in any way. Not at all.

You also complain that they "pushed him" to get the matching wedding ring. Of course they did -- that's what salespeople do -- push you to purchase stuff. Nothing suspect there either. If he didn't want a matching wedding band, he shouldn't have bought one.

I see nothing here that warrants calling this business suspect, I see nothing here that warrants your statement that "the guy is not legit," and I see nothing here that warrants you implying that your SO was "deceived."

I think you've decided you can get more for your money buying pre-owned, or that you want a step cut instead of what SO bought you, and you want help in bullying the store to take back the ring your SO willingly purchased. And frankly, I don't think that's cool. You should be glad the store welcomes exchanges if the ring is not what you want. Your SO should be more careful when making big purchases ... caveat emptor and all that.

Why don't we take a step back and wait for the GIA certificate and the appraisal results?

Appreciate your inputs and probably call to reality and as mentioned I already know he made a foolish decision and KINDLY ASKED not to point that out anymore to make us not feel any worse than we already do.

Like I also said, from my OP that as a matter of fact when I look at the center gem I see a pretty sparkly ring. That is from my novice noob naked and unknowing eye. I decided on a certain type ring, even a vintage one AFTER reading through recommendations and AFTER already feeling so wrong about this ring, not before. I stayed awake all night from anxiety on this and had a lot of time reading. Just because I mentioned I think a vintage ring is best value for money, I may still get a new ring from the recos here because there are soooooo many factors to consider that I keep learning as I read and read.

Don't appreciate the judgment when we already feel shitty. The reviews we read were of people claiming to have received GIA stones only to discover the certs were wrong (some certs say GAI) , the diamonds were not what was verbally agreed, etc. I'm trying to provide all info since we are seeking help, but understand this could potentially be a legal issue hence my caution with divulging everything.

Deceived because my SO was naive and foolish but does not mean any merchant should take advantage Of such.

Thank you for understanding.

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear about this story. I second @HappyNewLife's sentiment that no one here will lecture/ridicule your SO for something that he did to make you happy. That would be a waste of time and our energies are better spent helping you find what will make your heart sing.

All that being said, another approach would be to have your SO start the conversation stating that he didn't realize that you had your heart set on an ascher. Putting some of the blame on your preferences, and that you were very unhappy with shape, could make the jeweler sympathize with your SO. He can ask the jeweler to refund him for the rings now while simultaneously working with both of you to find you the stone of your dreams.

This will also open you up to your ultimate option of being able to at least walk away with the stone of your dreams if not the ring. Of course at that point you can be as picky as you want when asking the jeweler to only bring in specific stones that are PS approved to ensure that you will get the quality stone you deserve.

Alternatively, depending on how combative you would like the conversation to start, you could start with the appraisal should it come back lower. But be warned this jeweler sounds like he will fight you tooth and nail to keep your money, a quick reminder that you will just have to call the credit card company and the IRS re: the potential fraud about his dealings may be enough of a push for him to refund your money and tell you never to darken his doorway again.

Do keep us posted on how this turns out. I am very interested to find out.

Thank you. Will definitely keep you posted. Prefer not to be combative. We are honest people and treat others with care and love, and just get sad when there are opportunists who abuse the naivete of others.

I love the approach you suggested -- I was actually wondering what the common practice is. I mean in the event a proposee says no to the proposer--- what would the fella do?

Quick point that this merchant has no clear return / exchange policies anywhere whatsoever.

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Okay.

Can not emphasize enough how very helpful this is. After finding out that this merchant has a notorious track record, it is fair to have anyone naive be worried and feel deceived (you placed your trust on someone)

Came here seeking help and advice including what to look for and document to ascertain we are NOT VICTIMS. If we are not victims then happy end of story -- ring can be changed.

alamana

Shiny_Rock
I'm trying to provide all info since we are seeking help, but understand this could potentially be a legal issue hence my caution with divulging everything.

The potential legal issue I see here is defamation -- at least you've been smart enough not to name the merchant.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re. Appraisers:
https://www.pricescope.com/appraisers
This is just a listing of appraisers - it does not contain only appraisers that PSers have vetted or that are known to be especially savvy/thorough. If you post where you are (state, county if in a large state) other PSers may have recommendations; alternatively you could search for PS reviews of each appraiser that link returns. PS's native search isn't very good, you'll have better luck googling "pricescope" "appraiser-name".

Re. Posting the report:
A picture of the report with report number and carat weight obfuscated will work well. Here I'm assuming the report is in fact from the GIA, not "GAI", etc. - this is why I am asking for a photo of the report vs. simply copy/paste of the information it contains as text.

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A pic of the grading report you have received with the purchase would be really helpful for the rest of us. If you were advised to were going to get a GIA graded stone but you ended up with a GAI one, that isn’t a good thing.

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
A pic of the grading report you have received with the purchase would be really helpful for the rest of us. If you were advised to were going to get a GIA graded stone but you ended up with a GAI one, that isn’t a good thing.

About to post it... I tried to remove identifiers ad advised here but as I am a complete noob to this still I don't know if this report is still identifiable.

Also don't Know how a real one looks like but I assume this one is real and THANK GOD IT SAYS GIA NOT GAI. Thank you !

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As long as the report number is clearly visible, that would be good. We can verify that against facsimiles that are available on GIAs website.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here is what it came with. Also SO said the merchant indicated it is a Special order ring when it was not -- will that be a cause for concern?

Any thoughts on this GIA certificate? If it is valid and looks legit then it helps us feel more secure and not feel as bad. We can always have the ring re-set but my main concern is the center gem.

Thank you for all the helpful advice, knowledge and inputs here.

14E7D4CB-6228-4195-A24C-7031C6B8D5EE.jpeg 4F310EF3-D874-4E8B-B44F-4277009C5847.jpeg 2374EA59-CD66-4FE6-A4EB-87BC14C23F26.jpeg

Hephephippo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
For an independent appraiser in Manhattan, I can personally recommend David Wolf of Just Appraisers; his name appears on the list posted under the Resources tab & many other PSers, and Yelpers, have been happy and impressed with his services.
https://justappraisers.com/about-us/#davidwolf
https://www.yelp.com/biz/just-appraisers-new-york

You can double-check the GIA report in your possession against GIA's own "bank" of lab reports:
https://www.gia.edu/report-check-landing

You are a lifesaver -- I just did and the report appeared with the same info on the one we have. My worries are starting to die down and feel a bit better and have faith. May ask for an exchange instead if we can't do refund and ask for a PS approved diamond.

Thank you for your very helpful information that you shared.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results