shape
carat
color
clarity

DW’s lab upgrade arrived! Seeking feedback on it and CAD.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring arrived today. The wife is absolutely in love with it. Its perfection and the ring she dreamed of! First thing we noticed upon opening it is the diamond seems much more sparkly than it was with the last setting. It looks exactly like it was when the diamond was loose. I am taking a guess the new setting allows in more light? The craftsmanship is perfect and flawless. The new prongs don’t snag on anything like the previous setting. I am so happy my wife got the ring she deserves and can’t thank Amy and DK enough! 82B47CE8-7B33-4F86-9D74-1B8CB17F4B4D.jpeg

Honestly looks like the new setting would allow in the same amount of light or less. Maybe the first time around the diamond wasn't completely clean.

Looks wonderful!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad your wife didn't settle. The little details can make all the difference. What wonder service from DK and Amy. It looks spectacular!! I hope to use there services when I consider resetting my diamond.

CountingStars

Rough_Rock
Honestly looks like the new setting would allow in the same amount of light or less. Maybe the first time around the diamond wasn't completely clean.

Looks wonderful!

Thank you! We have a nice ultrasonic cleaner she uses regularly so it was definitely clean. I do know for sure the bottom of the diamond is more open with this setting than the last setting. We can see the bottom cutlet on this setting and not on the previous one.

CountingStars

Rough_Rock
I am glad your wife didn't settle. The little details can make all the difference. What wonder service from DK and Amy. It looks spectacular!! I hope to use there services when I consider resetting my diamond.
Thank you! We are are glad too! I was so impressed how they really went above and beyond to make my wife happy. They will be the only jeweler we use moving forward and we will have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.

CalliopeCladdagh

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! We are are glad too! I was so impressed how they really went above and beyond to make my wife happy. They will be the only jeweler we use moving forward and we will have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.

Hi @CountingStars
Your ring is absolutely beautiful. Can you remember which platinum alloy DK used for it? Was it Pt950/Ru, or Pt900/Ir, or something else?
Thank you so much if you do know the answer!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results