shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust Needed Here Too

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now we know that spinels can survive the intestinal tract and stomach acids. Congrats on finding it, even though you had to find it in such a gross way. :wacko:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The color is so ...juicy. (Sorry, could not help it). Beautiful ring, and I am very, very happy that you found it. I know how it feels when you can not find something you just saw... Or know where it should be. Congratulations again!

Now this ring should have a name... "Second time around" is very trivial, I'd suggest, Iona. Was that the guy who escaped a whale's stomach?

Sorry for joking about it, I just love this thread! So nice to read about happy endings!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Oh That's Such A Funny Story !!!!
Thank God the ring came back !!!!!!!!!!!
(but Ugh, really, huh?)
I am so surprised that a dog would eat that ~ and your beautiful ring is
none the worse for wear !!!

PrecisionGem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ok, so here's an idea. Put a seeing eye dog harness on the dog, and take him to the most expensive jewelry store you can find.....

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice Gene; you're always thinking :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
crasru|1310843904|2970445 said:
The color is so ...juicy. (Sorry, could not help it). Beautiful ring, and I am very, very happy that you found it. I know how it feels when you can not find something you just saw... Or know where it should be. Congratulations again!

Now this ring should have a name... "Second time around" is very trivial, I'd suggest, Iona. Was that the guy who escaped a whale's stomach?

Sorry for joking about it, I just love this thread! So nice to read about happy endings!

Jonah escaped the whale's stomach.....and my ring has a new name! Love it! Thanks crasru.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
TL|1310843787|2970443 said:
Now we know that spinels can survive the intestinal tract and stomach acids. Congrats on finding it, even though you had to find it in such a gross way. :wacko:

I bought this 2nd hand and the woman said it was not the most high quality setting - I think it came from some place called Amcor (?) - but I louped it this morning and everything was fine. Now I wonder if an LOGR would withstand a dog's stomach.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
PrecisionGem|1310922879|2970824 said:
Ok, so here's an idea. Put a seeing eye dog harness on the dog, and take him to the most expensive jewelry store you can find.....

Brilliant.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results