shape
carat
color
clarity

Drumroll please... My SETTING!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, I''m so glad you really love this re-style! The photos are just amazing close up!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/10/2007 1:22:56 PM
Author: Gypsy

We''ll definitely be saving up for the bands. As for the wedding. We''re going to evaluate things mid January and set a 2008 date. I''m not sure when, as I haven''t let myself think about it. I''m am much for inclined to do a Vegas wedding now that I''ve been there though. The chapel at Mandalay Bay was gorgeous. Carmel is still my first choice though.

I love Michael B''s bands, but he is really pricey generally. I will have to look into the actual cost of the bands. My melee are single cut, and I really love that and I don''t think Michael B will customize that way... so in all honesty I''m probably going to go custom for the bands. Memoire apparently doesn''t do 3/4 eternity... so they are out because of that regardless, I want my rings sizable.
hi gypsy! hmmm, why is there blue behind my words? oh well... just wanted to mention that i had pearlman''s quote me a memoire in 3/4 eternity. it''s custom of course, but they will do it. it sounds like ocean is the way to go for you again (for single cuts) but just in case i figured i''d let ya know! also, i''ve been eyeing the michael b. wisps myself, and pearlman''s also has them on his site. i want to say, off the top of my head, that they run just under 2k each, $1900? $1700?

i keep coming back to your thread and gazing, your ring is just stunning. you can tell from the pics that it GLOWS, i can only imagine what it looks like IRL!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gypsy, i love the idea of 2 sets of bands...both would just be wonderful with your gorgeous ring..

p.s. I think you''d be a great mommy if you guys decide it''s something you''d want
2.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Surfgirl... yes, I'm very happy with the ring. When I was in Fred Leighton and HW in Las Vegas, I really felt my ring held it's own which was nice. The Leighton Lady complimented me on it too. Which is always lovely. The pics are thanks to my parent's Sony camera, which ROCKS. My new cannon while GREAT, does NOT hold a candle.

HI Rainy... thanks for the pricing information!! THIS is looking SUPER tempting: http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=425&sessionid=82f6fa5a08db58075307320a740249e7

at $900 bucks I could afford 2 as early as February. I do need to contact Ocean for a qoute though. I want the single cuts and 3/4 eternity. And I want the 90/10 iridium she uses. So, that's probably the route I'll take. It does glow, I wish you could see it in person Rainy (that way I could see yours in person too!)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2007 2:31:39 PM
Author: mrssalvo
gypsy, i love the idea of 2 sets of bands...both would just be wonderful with your gorgeous ring..

p.s. I think you'd be a great mommy if you guys decide it's something you'd want
2.gif

Aww. Thanks MsS. I hope you come to the next Bay Area GTG, cause I'd love for you to see the ring in person, you have such exquisite taste.

You made me tear up... I don't know about being a parent. I have a bad temper. And I'm selfish. Very selfish and self centered. SO... aside from the discomfort and pain of pregnancy and all of that... I'm really afraid of being a terrible mother. I know John would be an amazing dad though. He really would.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww...thanks. I am surprised DH did such a good job. I am glad we went with Tessa even though sometimes we get strange looks when people ask her name. She is a cutie. I am NOT going to lie to you. I am a very blunt person. I HATED being preggo (seriously!) and my labor & recovery was HORRIBLE! That being said I am sure in a few years I''ll do it all over again. The pain and discomfort is temporary. Being a mom, even though I am so tired and its harder than I ever imagined is amazing. I look at her and can''t believe she is mine. I can''t wait to watch her grow and develop into her own little person. So the massive amount of spit-up/vomit, no sleep, weird poop, endless nursing and high pitch screaming makes it all okay. She''ll grow out of it...one day. My dad calls her "the reason there are only children." Obviously not everyone has a difficult time. There are women who LOVE being preggo and have painless delieveries with babies who are mellow and sleep through the night early. You could be one of those lucky ones! Haha! Anyways my point is once your little baby comes you''ll be amazed how much you are WILLING to sacrifice. Somethings (like sleep, food, clean clothes, and showers) just don''t matter that much anymore. Think of your sweet kitties. You would love a child 100x more (this is coming from someone who is OBSESSED with her cats). I promise. But parenting isn''t for everyone and that''s okay too. Don''t give into pressure. Only do it if that is really what you and John want. I think you are under estimating yourself. I agree with MrsS and know you will/would be a great mom.

I love the idea of a Vegas wedding and would totally do that. We went to one and it was so fun! I love the Leon band and it is an amazing price! Look into that.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/10/2007 2:53:42 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Awww...thanks. I am surprised DH did such a good job. I am glad we went with Tessa even though sometimes we get strange looks when people ask her name. She is a cutie. I am NOT going to lie to you. I am a very blunt person. I HATED being preggo (seriously!) and my labor & recovery was HORRIBLE! That being said I am sure in a few years I''ll do it all over again. The pain and discomfort is temporary. Being a mom, even though I am so tired and its harder than I ever imagined is amazing. I look at her and can''t believe she is mine. I can''t wait to watch her grow and develop into her own little person. So the massive amount of spit-up/vomit, no sleep, weird poop, endless nursing and high pitch screaming makes it all okay. She''ll grow out of it...one day. My dad calls her ''the reason there are only children.'' Obviously not everyone has a difficult time. There are women who LOVE being preggo and have painless delieveries with babies who are mellow and sleep through the night early. You could be one of those lucky ones! Haha! Anyways my point is once your little baby comes you''ll be amazed how much you are WILLING to sacrifice. Somethings (like sleep, food, clean clothes, and showers) just don''t matter that much anymore. Think of your sweet kitties. You would love a child 100x more (this is coming from someone who is OBSESSED with her cats). I promise. But parenting isn''t for everyone and that''s okay too. Don''t give into pressure. Only do it if that is really what you and John want. I think you are under estimating yourself. I agree with MrsS and know you will/would be a great mom.

I love the idea of a Vegas wedding and would totally do that. We went to one and it was so fun! I love the Leon band and it is an amazing price! Look into that.
So, now that it is a month later...

Are you getting any sleep yet? Has she given you your first priceless smile yet?

Wink

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results