shape
carat
color
clarity

dress shopping with pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore three, five and the back of number 7. My all time favourite is three though!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks for the opinion PrincessD and DragonFly!

Dreamgirl, that mori lee was the first dress i tried on because it was so beautiful! It was pretty on, but it was incredibly HEAVY....you wouldn't think so from looking at it but it really was!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/6/2008 2:14:37 PM
Author: galleygal
I like 3 and 7. When I scrolled down to seven, I thought it was very flattering on you and the back is beautiful. I like 3 because I love lace and mermaid styles. You will have to decide which one makes you feel like a beautiful bride.

I like the price of 7 and I thought it looked great on you even before I knew the price. I don''t think you can beat that price! If you do end up buying 7, I really like the sweetheart neckline on you without the halter. Good luck!
GalleyGal - thank you for this! i appreciate the input on the halter, b/c i really didn''t like the strap on me and the woman helping me was certain she liked it both ways equally..i didn''t agree. You are right, i''ll have to figure out which one is more "me" - i like the mermaid lace gowns too b/c they are so romantic and a little more casual.

Bee - thank you! good luck tomorrow on your next outing....do see if you can sneak a camera in there for us please!!!! i love some of the ones you''ve chosen :)

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since a few people liked #5, i thought i''d post a picture of the back of it. I didn''t like the view from the back as well as i liked the back of #3, the lace mermaid. I think b/c it stops just below the hip the line isn''t as fluid to the eye. I do still like it, however, b/c it''s so neat looking.

p.s. i tried a different (similar) one on with this kind of back in white (no corset, not maggie) and it was really unflattering - it looked like someone wrapped me up in white ace bandages!
38.gif

maggie back silver2222.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
#3, I love it on you!

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for #3 or #7. I also agree that #7 without the halter looks way better on you and I love the back of #7. I don''t think you will go wrong either way. Like the others have noted, it all matters how you feel in your dress. I know from experience that not all places sell maggies at the same cost. When I found my dress, I found it at a boutique and the woman was charging me over $1200 for the dress. When I had called the boutique to ask about another dress and didn''t get a reply, i decided that if they were not willing to work with me, my money and business should go elsewhere. I found the same dress at two other shops for way less. Actually, one place showed me the pricing book and it was listed at $959 MSRP. I also found it online for $750, but I''m not sure if it was a real dress or a reproduction. So with that said, find the dress that makes you happy and see if you can get a better cost. My friend managed to bargin her dress cost down hundreds of dollars since she rented all the tuxes and bought the flower girl dresses through the same shop. You don''t want to look back and think, I should have bought the other dress....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results