shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Dreams do come true (4.03 K OEC)!!!

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
PINCH ME, I'm dreaming!!!! I still cannot believe that this is mine :love: Adam at OWD knocked it OUT OF THE PARK for me!!! Here's my story, and photos (of course):

I have had several different iterations of ERs over the years, from diamonds to sapphires. I had some unexpected and life threatening medical challenges this year, and am blessed to still be here with my family! So, as a celebration, we decided on an upgrade. I came to this forum at the beginning of summer thinking I needed to find an asscher (I wanted something unique), well, little did I know what would await. As I was searching for perfect asscher parameters I saw "OEC". I had no idea what that was, but opened the thread and BAM! I was hooked! I knew it was the perfect cut for me!! I am a simple girl, but love sparkles! I looked on vendors sites and sent emails, but nothing really fit me. In desperation, I called Adam.

I cannot express how incredible Adam and his service (and obviously his stones) is!! He would answer texts and be very quick to respond whenever I had a question or thought. He sent me his nicest OEC that was a beautiful cushion shape to try, but I realized I was not a cushion girl. Then he sent me a two beautiful OECs- one seemed to fit so we set it and thought we were good. But I couldn't get used to the stone. It just wasn't "Me". I was worried to tell Adam, but he was so wonderful and kind and said he had something special in mind for me. What he sent BLEW ME AWAY!!! I could never have imagined such a gorgeous stone- to me, it truly is perfect! I have named him KOTA because to me, he is King Of Them All :D. There really is something to the right stone finding you, and mine found me! I am so lucky that Adam let me buy it- and become his friend in the process. I have lots of goodies on my wishlist now :dance:!

Adam's bench was able to fit my perfect stone into the setting they already crafted, which made me very happy. Until we can find a "perfect" and unique vintage setting, this one is my dream. It's an 18k yellow gold OWD Crown 8 setting, and it is the most comfy ring ever!! Adam and my DH even surprised me by putting tiny diamonds inside the shank to signify our children. It's hard to drive and get things done because I am still looking down, in shock that it's mine! Thanks for letting me share and rave about my experience! I am so excited to be part of the community here and an OEC owner! :)) Without further ado, the stats and photos...

4.03 K / VS1
10.12x10.15x6.35
table- 46%
depth- 63%
faint flour
IMG_6850 2.JPG IMG_6853 2.JPG IMG_6879 2.JPG IMG_6898 2.JPG IMG_6950.JPG IMG_6998.jpg IMG_7079.JPG IMG_7084.JPG IMG_7106.JPG IMG_7162.JPG

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful stone! :love: I love the small table and the setting that you have it in!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! That is a really spectacular stone!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Holy crackers! What a fire cracker you have there!

The table on that is almost concave at the edges, that's fascinating! What a masterpiece of diamond cutting that is. It's a glorious stone, hard to believe it's a K really!

Wonderful.

The thing I love about all these OEC stones is how completely different all their personalities are! I'm glad this stone has found a home that will appreciate that personality rather than get it recut or any such nonsense.

You're a lucky lady - and it sounds based on your story that that is in more ways than one.

Best wishes to you! :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is amazing! So glad you found your perfect stone...I wish you good health in the future!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Wowza! :love: Need I say more?

cottoncandy

Rough_Rock
Holy glints of fire! That is one GORGEOUS OEC. Looks like an absolute treasure :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW!!!:love::wavey: Wear it in health!!

cheers--Sharon

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness :eek2: KOTA is amazing! Congratulations on such a magnificent upgrade and please do feel free to post just as many photos as you feel you want to (hint, lots and lots!)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Bright, beautiful and chunkalicious.:kiss2:
Please post as many photos as you want. We LOVE photos. And your old cut beauty deserves to be photographed.:love:

Wear in health and happiness and welcome to the old cut club.:appl:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, talk about a rock!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
8 claw prongs
YG
secret diamonds.
stunning OEC
:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:
Wonderful!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s just fantastic :love:

I second everything you say about OWD and Adam, and I love their Crown setting. It’s just so right for their beautiful diamonds.

Wear your beautiful ring in good health always.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
This is totally stunning and beautiful! Congratulations on KOTA and please be careful driving! LOL
Beautiful setting too - absolutely lovely!
:love::love::love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The hidden stone shot is beautiful!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your OEC is utterly stunning! It covers your whole finger!! Beautiful!!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beauty. I love the hidden stones. Wear it in good health!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gasp. That is incredible!

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
What an incredible stone - such a moving story to know every time you look at it you will be filled with so many emotions. I hope you are well on your way to a full recovery!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummmm. Wow. Speechless. Congrats. No better way to celebrate than with bling. Wear it in good health!

ladyonthelake

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Amazing!!! Wishing you the best as you wear it and are reminded of what you've made it through!

sparlie

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oh so gorgeous! Kota is delicious. Feel good!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredible!! Whatever the challenges were, I am so glad you pulled through and are here to enjoy this gorgeous celebration ring!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy smokes, what a ring. It's just gorgeous. Congrats on finding it. I would love to work with Adam on a project someday. :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's brilliant! it's beautiful! wow.. I love this setting btw.. wear it in good and blingy health, because it's out of this world BRIGHT.. love it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just beautiful! Congrats on finding a diamond that makes your heart sing! Best wishes for continued good health as well - enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results