shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Dreams do come true (4.03 K OEC)!!!

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
@Blingalingaling- thank you so much- sparkles and flowers make my heart happy!

@imdoubler- I really like the simplicity too- I'm a very unpretentious and simple person so it works ;-)

@jamesallenrings, @KKJohnson, and @arkieb1- thank you so much for your kind words!

@imitcan- you made me giggle about the centerpiece- I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful too!

@leukolenos- it's my pleasure sharing; I'm still so excited!

@natasha-cupcake- your Pad is crazy amazing! congrats on JOTW!! It's completely W-O-W!!

Krisking

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow!! It looks amazing. You really captured those stunning pastel reflections! Beautiful flower shots, too!! Congrats!!! :razz:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss your new pictures? I love this stone and its setting is absolute perfection :love: the tiny little claws and the perfect petals under the table...

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! This ring is TDF!!! Soooooo gorgeous-love love love the faceting of the stone and the simple setting!! Congrats!!! :love::drool::dance:

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again everyone! A few last shots- outside on a cloudy day- you can see how white it looks. It makes me smile! I really still can't believe it's on my finger :shock:. (Woohoo- I figured out how to make the photos smaller!!)
IMG_7261.JPG

IMG_7272.JPG

IMG_7266.JPG

Considering a simple gold band the same mm as the ring. Having such a hard time deciding! Don't want them clicking together and don't want the band "tight" either. Yes / no????? Thoughts? Or do I just let it shine solo?

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
Whatever, the pictures are still big :( SORRY!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This is absolute perfection! I love the idea of a simple gold band to match.

steviedsgirl

Rough_Rock
Woof!!! This stone is divine! May you never tire of looking at her!!:love::love::love:

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a stunner! A huge congratulations.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw this on IG and drooled. It’s spectacular in every way. I’m so glad it went to a PSer so we can enjoy all the fabulous pics. Congratulations!

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much and may you all have a wonderful holiday season!! I definitely have some extra twinkle that I am enjoying this year!! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results