shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer's PS Gift!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Yay Dreamer! They are perfect!!!! You deserve them sister! :appl:

Thank you for all your help in TTC. You are always there to listen and offer a friendly voice during some emotional times. :wavey: It is much appreciated.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Awesome choice! They are gorgeous and look like the perfect size for your ear! Congrats and many thanks for all of your help to all of the newbies around here! :appl: :appl:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
They are just perfect!!!!!!! Love the size also!! I have some ACA's close to their size and I too find them wonderful for everyday wear!
I also think mine would make great side stones for a 3 stone ring. Great minds think alike! ;))

Enjoy your well deserved gift!

Cachette :))

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer, they're beautiful! What a great choice! I can't wait to see whether you use them for a three or five stone! I was hoping you'd get diamonds instead of a watch. These really are timeless and perfect for everyday!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
jill_s|1300046972|2870896 said:
Dreamer, they're beautiful! What a great choice! I can't wait to see whether you use them for a three or five stone! I was hoping you'd get diamonds instead of a watch. These really are timeless and perfect for everyday!

The more I think about it I'll bet she doesn't get these stones put into a ring. She'll buy herself another pair of stones for the ring and keep these beautiful earrings. I mean, why mess with perfection? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Dreamer! Gorgeous studs!!! Enjoy!!!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Man, I can't believe I missed the debut of this thread Dreamer! Those are beautiful studs!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
And way to go in keeping your options open to use them as side stones later on. So smart!

Congrats and have fun wearing them!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Let me join the crowd...

:love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Enjoy your well deserved beauties.
Terrific choice!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Dreamer! They look absolutely lovely on you! :appl:

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! Your new earrings look gorgeous on you. They are beautiful! Congrats!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer, congrats! They are perfect and classy...just right for you!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for the congrats and the compliments! :wavey:

I really do love these earrings and if you don't own a pair already and have been thinking about earrings, I say "Go for it!" You would not be sorry.

Andelain|1299969205|2870367 said:
I love them!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

They're such a pretty size, but then you already knew I was going to say that, didn't you? :naughty: :bigsmile:

haha.. yes Andelain, you should like them you own like 20 pairs in the same size range! :bigsmile:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1299992348|2870592 said:
Dreamer you have lil' elf ears!!
They have incredible presence on your ears - looks like the perfect size :bigsmile:

Congrats :appl: I'm so glad you got this opportunity to spoil yourself, you deserve it! I can imagine those fantastic finds will be beloved whether they're in your ears or decorating your fingers one day :love: :love: :sun:

Edited for spelling

Too funny about elf ears. I realized that the photo I posted is not the "whole ear" so might not help for perspective, I'll try to post some more later.

But we need to post "ear size" like we do finger size if we want to really help others out ;))

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Andelain|1300050417|2870932 said:

The more I think about it I'll bet she doesn't get these stones put into a ring. She'll buy herself another pair of stones for the ring and keep these beautiful earrings. I mean, why mess with perfection? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

This might be true :Up_to_something: I was not sure whether I would like earrings or not. I had a pendant at one time and ended up selling it because I never wore it. But I really do like these earrings a lot! If I do anything else with them it won't be for a while. And in the end I might just keep them as is!

I do like looking at my diamonds, though, so the ring might win out in the end...

joflier

Ideal_Rock
They are perfect!! Congratulations!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1300217458|2872448 said:
But we need to post "ear size" like we do finger size if we want to really help others out ;))

Cough up the numbers, then, go on now ::)

Dreamer_D said:

This might be true :Up_to_something: I was not sure whether I would like earrings or not. I had a pendant at one time and ended up selling it because I never wore it. But I really do like these earrings a lot! If I do anything else with them it won't be for a while. And in the end I might just keep them as is!

I do like looking at my diamonds, though, so the ring might win out in the end...

Diamond studs are *such* a staple, I know once I got mine they pretty much immediately became my staples, now I just automatically reach for them.. I too think you might find it hard to give them up one day, if you change your ring!

So, how does the size look next to your Ering IRL?

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1300217354|2872446 said:
Thanks so much for the congrats and the compliments! :wavey:

I really do love these earrings and if you don't own a pair already and have been thinking about earrings, I say "Go for it!" You would not be sorry.

Andelain|1299969205|2870367 said:
I love them!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

They're such a pretty size, but then you already knew I was going to say that, didn't you? :naughty: :bigsmile:

haha.. yes Andelain, you should like them you own like 20 pairs in the same size range! :bigsmile:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually only three, but who's counting? :naughty: :lol: :lol:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1300217578|2872450 said:

Well then it sounds like you'd better keep your eyes peeled for a good deal on 2 more of the same size............... :Up_to_something: :naughty: :lol:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer_D....your earrings look beautiful on you and the stones are wonderful and very blingy. They will look wonderful in a future 3 or 5-stone ring.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
congrats, dreamer. a girl can never go wrong w/diamond studs. classic beauty. and i think that size is nice too (of course, they are the size of my diamond studs ;)) )!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely, and congrats again Dreamer. Wear them in the best of health!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again everyone! At the moment the earrings are not getting as much wear and they might get in the future because my hair is sort of a mid length and I always wear it down, but when it gets longer and I wear it up more often I will certainly pull these puppies out every day!

Yssie|1300228091|2872637 said:
So, how does the size look next to your Ering IRL?

I am not totally sure! My gut tells me they are smaller than I would want in a three-stone for the look I want, which ideally would have .45 - .50ct sides I think. On the other hand, this size really makes the center stone pop and I really like the optics of these diamonds. I am not really making any decisions about it anytime soon. These are upgradable if I ever wanted to do so, though. So the options are open.

I will try to take some photos of them next to my ring later! :bigsmile:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1300389607|2874129 said:
Lovely, and congrats again Dreamer. Wear them in the best of health!

So Gypsy did you retrieve those New and Improved Pins to use on the next PS'er who torments us like Dreamer did? :naughty: :Up_to_something: :bigsmile: :lol:

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Well, I had given up on ever seeing these given the "teasing" on that other thread, ha-ha. But it was worth the wait. They are beautiful, Dreamer. I agree with Andelain, though -- I predict you'll fall in love with these as earrings and end up with new diamonds for your three-stone. That's not a bad thing, though. :bigsmile: ;))

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lula|1300411426|2874380 said:
Well, I had given up on ever seeing these given the "teasing" on that other thread, ha-ha. But it was worth the wait. They are beautiful, Dreamer. I agree with Andelain, though -- I predict you'll fall in love with these as earrings and end up with new diamonds for your three-stone. That's not a bad thing, though. :bigsmile: ;))

Or a halo 8) I still toy with that idea at times.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1300411669|2874385 said:

I do love a halo setting, so you'll get no argument from me there! Ah, PS, mother of too many choices!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1300411669|2874385 said:

If you're like me one day you'll just 'see' the ring and know that's what you want. That's how I did my pendant. I was convinced for the longest time I wanted that larger stone on top, descending in size. One day I held up my sketch, then turned it over, and that was it. I just cancelled a custom ring project with my larger Eightstar because I like it, but I just don't 'see' it. So back to the drawing board. I'll bet one day you see a halo or three stone design and just know that's the one you want.

And those pretty earrings will breathe a sigh of relief that they get to keep thier homes. :bigsmile: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your wonderful gift and beautiful earrings.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look fabulous on you Dreamer!!! Congrats, so happy for you!!! :appl: :appl:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wahoo!!!! Those are GORGEOUS! Congrats Dreamer - you deserve them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results