shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer's PS Gift!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Back in November I was pleased as punch to learn that Andrey had decided to give me a gift of $1000 to spend at a PS vendor in recognition of my contribution to PS. Thank you so much, Andrey, for this wonderful gift. It means so much to me, in large part because I rarely spend money on myself, so this gift allowed me a treat I would not otherwise have enjoyed! And thanks also to the PS community for being my hobby, passion, and obsession for the last three years!

After months of waffling, I finally made a decision 8) and opted to use my gift to buy some amazing earrings from Whiteflash. One day, these little beauties will most likely become sidestones on my dream three stone. For now, though, I am thoroughly enjoying having such amazing and sparkly earrings! They are such a great keepsake to remind me of PS.

I have never owned a diamond in this size before, nor have I ever owned earrings, and I can now see why earrings in this size range are such popular choices on PS. The size I got -- .35ct -- is just perfect for everyday wear. And I also think that diamonds are particularly lovely in this size as the facet pattern really has a bright and splintery appearance. I admit, the real dream is a five-stone ring with babies all this size, it would be simply drop dead gorgeous. But we shall see what the future holds.

For now, here are some long awaited pictures!

These are a .35ct J VS2 Expert Selection stone and a .35ct J SI1 virtual selection that qualifies as an ES as well. I cannot, of course, tell which one is which. I also think the performance on these non-H&As is just top knotch.

First up, glam shots.

ddgifty8.jpg

ddgifty9.jpg

briolette

Shiny_Rock
What a generous gift! Those are beautiful. Wear them in good health! Earshots later perhaps?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some of my own pictures. It is very difficult to capture the brightness of these beauties, or the scintillation, of course. But I think a couple of these shots do them justice.

ddgifty3.jpg

ddgifty2.jpg

ddgifty5.jpg

ddgifty1.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
An ear shot, despite my better judgement ;))

ddgifty7.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
And one lovely shot of the earrings with my 1.67ct J VS1 solitaire from Brian Gavin Diamonds. One day, they will all be friends on a three-stone ring!

ddgifty4.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! You totally deserve them. I agree, they are a great size!

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
They are lovely! So how many times have you held them up to your ring imagining what the future holds...LOL

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
What a great choice! They look beatiful! Definitely the perfect size. :love:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I love them!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

They're such a pretty size, but then you already knew I was going to say that, didn't you? :naughty: :bigsmile:

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you got the amazing gift from PS! :appl:

Those earrings are perfect and they look great on you!! 5 stones of those, whew!! That would be gorgeous!!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!! Great choice and they are lovely!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings, congrats on the PS gift, you deserve it :appl:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many congratulations. They look the perfect size on you (and much bigger than they are). Really gorgeous.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous diamonds. Congratulations! :appl:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, they're perfect!

You deserve the gift, Dreamer.

anitabee

Shiny_Rock
what an incredibly smart yet fabulous idea!

let me tell you, i had .35 carat (.7 total) princess cut earrings and YES!, they were the PERFECT size! (unfortunately, i traded them up for my now upgraded e-ring) BUT that size is definitely substantial without being earlobe overwhelming.

enjoy :wavey:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely Dreamer! They look perfect on your earlobes! Congratulations!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats Dreamer. Looks fantastic on you!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful and congratulations :) :) :) they look great on you!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, these are awesome!!! And you so deserve them!!!! :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You made a good selection. They look great on you. Enjoy and congratulations!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your gift - they are beautiful! What a nice plan to eventually incorporate them into a new three or five stone ring - love that idea!

Enjoy them - they really are the perfect size for your ear!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them!!!! :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: I think that is a wonderful size and I'd love to have some just like that! They look plenty big on your ears!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer you have lil' elf ears!!
They have incredible presence on your ears - looks like the perfect size :bigsmile:

Congrats :appl: I'm so glad you got this opportunity to spoil yourself, you deserve it! I can imagine those fantastic finds will be beloved whether they're in your ears or decorating your fingers one day :love: :love: :sun:

Edited for spelling

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Faaaaannnntastic!!!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choice Dreamer! Your new diamonds are amazing and they look so beautiful on you! You really deserve them :appl:

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer, your new earrings are gorgeous and very well-deserved! They look perfect on you. Congratulations!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer
beautiful earrings!! :love: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, they are very pretty!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulation. They're very pretty and will look wonderful in a 3 or 5 stone ring in the future if you so choose.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results