shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Dreamer's new (to me) Aurora band!

It's a gorgeous band and looks perfect on you Dreamer_D. I am so happy for you.

I was oh so close to buying it but isn't it something how things work out.

:appl:

So happy for you Dreamer! It looks AMAZING! Glad everything worked out for you.

Enjoy your new bling!

Cachette :))

It looks gorgeous on you Dreamer. I'm so happy how it all worked out!

GORGEOUS and I absolutely love it on you!! So happy it went to a great home!!! Wear it in the best of health & happiness!!!! :appl:

Love your shots, love your posts re: how you feel about it, love the ring! I really do think you hit on the perfect solution. Wear it in joy and good health (and happy early anniversary)!

Congratulations Dreamer! It is a beautiful band and looks perfect on your finger. I loved hearing how excited both you and your husband were to open the band. It sounds like everything worked out just like it was meant to be. Enjoy it for many years to come.

Wow, Dreamer, your new band looks fabulous on you. That ring was made for your finger! I am glad that it found a home on a PS
member and that you love it so much. Beautiful, and I agree with Gypsy, you take some great pictures!

Dreamer it looks GREAT on your hand!!! really looks perfect...great presence on the hand and just a beautiful ring. I am so happy you are thrilled with it! I love this ring-all of the details and work that went into the design-and I am so glad that things worked out for you and Gypsy!

enjoy your new ring, it really is stunning and bling-tastic :) :)

HOLY MOLY - that looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!

looks great on your hand!!! :appl:

Gorgeous!

I'm so happy to see that the Aurora band stayed in the PS family, and Dreamer, it warms my heart to read how utterly delighted you are to have it. It really does look gorgeous on your hand. So happy for you!

Dreamer the Aurora is beyond blingy and beautiful on your hand! I agree with you that there is something so classy and "married" seeming about a gorgeous diamond band. I love the look!!!

oh wow dreamer.... what a bling!! so happy for you and glad everything worked out for everybody. it is gorgeous!

I. LOVE. THAT. RING. it suits your hand perfectly and i think you'll be getting more compliments than you can handle! Thanks for taking such beautiful pictures so we could share in your excitement!!!

EDIT: i wanted to say that when I got engaged, i chose an eternity band for monetary purposes as well. Mine is certainly not nearly as blingy as your aurora band, however. I always thought I'd end up wanting a solitaire or three stone eventually, but i just love the way it sparkles all over my finger. I've never gotten the urge to get another ring since i've had it. If i ever do upgrade, I think i'll just get a heftier band :))

I puffy heart love that band!!!! Congrats on your ring!

It looks beautiful on your hand - love happy endings!! :appl:

ooooo.....pretty! Looks great on your hand!

That is one stunning ring - I love the details on it! Congrats, Dreamer!

Bling Bling Bling! I think the aurora was the perfect choice for you! ;))

Wow -- it looks gorgeous on your hand. Kudos to you for your priorities -- it looks like your decision to sell your e-ring paid off in more ways than one since you ended up with this gorgeous band! Congratulations.

Dreamer that is gorgeous, and gorgeous on you :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

LOVE that DH is excited, too!! So cute that you fought over opening rights ::) This worked out SO well for you and Gypsy - now she just needs to fall in love with the IDJ OEC and the story gets its happy ending :bigsmile:

I love that design. Love, love, love it, Gypsy and BGD did a great job on that one.

So... I have some questions for you.

Is the band comfortable? How comfortable - like, forget about it comfortable? (assuming you could ignore the bling, which of course realistically you could not!) Those are not small stones, and it's almost a half-eternity - how does it feel against your other fingers? How much of a difference do you think the way the ends are semi-bezel-ey as opposed to pronged makes? I was surprised by the profile picture actually - I didn't realize the diamonds came that far around, but that's sorta what I'm looking at too, in terms of coverage so your opinion would really be helpful.

I think I like the look of pronged ends better for my ring, since everything else is pronged, but if you'd asked me I'd have put pronged endings on the Aurora too, and it looks fantastic with the wraps, so maybe I am not correct in pronging mine, either! Another question - can you actually *see* the wraps when you are wearing it IRL? I can't in your photos, but I know photos don't necessarily tell the whole story.

Does it spin? I'm thinking the way the diamonds start and spread over so much of the top of your finger, it might not actually spin all that much, since the diamonds are so high?

I know you haven't had it for long yet 8) but if you were working, do you think you'd wear it to work? It must be *blinding* IRL, and it has huge presence on your hand - how do you feel about wearing that much bling, after your solitaire? And how do you feel about the look, after having a solitaire with such a different type of light return for so long?

'Course, the downside is that I won't get to see it unless you come down over the border - or I go up! At least Gypsy was in the US... :devil:

:appl:

BTW - where did you sell your fab solitaire?

Congratulations! what a beautiful ring on you!!!

I think you made an excellent choice when you decided to buy that beautiful ring. Its definitely got the finger coverage you wanted! I hope Gypsy doesn't miss it too much!

Gorgeous ring and sweet story. I know you will enjoy that beauty and all it's perfect proportions, beautiful stones and detailing. It looks lovely on your hand.

Dreamer - congrats on the new ring and the bling journey you've been on recently. I really applaud you for making the best decision for your family and for being willing to part with your diamonds to make way for something better. The band is beautiful and looks right at home on your hand!

*edited for spelling*

DD, it looks so perfect on your hand. Thank you for the photos you took. The diamonds of course are beautiful, but the finish work that Brian & Lesley do is just outstanding. It's a one of a kind treasure!

Hi Dreamer, I don't post often but just wanted to add how noble I thought it was for yout to sell your beloved bling for your family 8) (I have a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old so I hear ya). Anyways that band looks absolutely gorgeous on you! I am a little biased as my ering is a bit band like :))

You wear it well...

Dreamer_D said:
The hand presence is awesome.

I'll say! I would love to see a real life perspective shot of this amazing band.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP