shape
carat
color
clarity

Dream EC Ring is Here!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I've ordered this band from Ivy & Rose to try with my ring. If it looks good I will have it recreated in platinum. What do you think?

Ivyandroseband.jpg

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Catmom ,what a stunning ring! I absolutely love the EC and traps combination. And the baguette + round diamond band is such a perfect match for it too. I am in the minority, I actually like the added milgrain on the bezel. It sort of softens the side stones and also makes your center stone pop more.

The new ivy and rose band looks lovely - can't wait to see how it would look next to your new ring.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom ,what a stunning ring! I absolutely love the EC and traps combination. And the baguette + round diamond band is such a perfect match for it too. I am in the minority, I actually like the added milgrain on the bezel. It sort of softens the side stones and also makes your center stone pop more.

The new ivy and rose band looks lovely - can't wait to see how it would look next to your new ring.
Aww, thank you so much Alexiszoe! Don't tell anyone but I am still leaning in that direction. I will see how it looks with the new band. But more importantly, HOLY MOLY, Your ring is huge and gorgeous!! Deets please!!

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Catmom, it's close to 5 carats, J/K color and a gift from my mother. I took that pic when I was at the airport in Tokyo - the lights there really set it on fire! My dream ring is really an EC with traps, so I am living vicariously through you right now. :)

I am really excited for you with the new band and how it would look with your fabulous EC ring. Please post pics when you get it!

Last edited:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom, it's close to 5 carats, J/K color and a gift from my mother. I took that pic when I was at the airport in Tokyo - the lights there really set it on fire! My dream ring is really an EC with traps, so I am living vicariously through you right now. :)

I am really excited for you with the new band and how it would look with your fabulous EC ring. Please post pics when you get it!
What an amazing gift!! I can't wait to see what you come up with for an EC ring. I will post pics when I get it. I think it should be here tomorrow.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow @Catmom , What a stunner. Your ring is gorgeous!!! You can go wrong with whatever decision you make. I think it looks like perfection and wouldn’t change a thing. Happy Birthday and Anniversary!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Please don't stress about new rings @Catmom ; I am happy to help. Please send ALL YOUR other rings to me and you won't have to worry about (new, competiting) decisions! IT'S that easy!:bigsmile::wavey::lol-2:

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow @Catmom , What a stunner. Your ring is gorgeous!!! You can go wrong with whatever decision you make. I think it looks like perfection and wouldn’t change a thing. Happy Birthday and Anniversary!
Thank you so much Calliecake!! I'm still going back on forth on it so until I can make up my mind once and for all it will stay as is. I will see what it looks like with the new band.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Please don't stress about new rings @Catmom ; I am happy to help. Please send ALL YOUR other rings to me and you won't have to worry about (new, competiting) decisions! IT'S that easy!:bigsmile::wavey::lol-2:

cheers--Sharon
:lol::lol::lol: oh really, how kind of you to offer. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.