shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Double Halo 4 ct Cushion Pink Tourmaline Ering!!!I'm In Luv!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Double Halo 4 ct Cushion Pink Tourmaline Ering!!!I'm In

Thank you sooo much for your kind words D&T, BrightIce, and artd!!! :D

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie|1308858320|2953168 said:
Whoa :sun:

Happy anniversary :appl: and many congrats!!

That is a statement piece! I think the double halo suits, too - the airlines complement each other.. and I *really* like the colour of your pinky against your skin, it all looks so bright and blingy and festive :bigsmile:

I hope the surgery goes well.

Thank you very much Yessie! I was on the prowl for a medium/dark pink. I love the tone of this one! I appreciate your encouraging words!

Its a routine normal surgery and I have a great doctor, but Im terrified and extremely worried on the inside.:errrr: :-o Tis' is life... right?!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

baby nurse|1308865409|2953332 said:
ZestfullyBling|1308802531|2952644 said:
baby nurse|1308798514|2952594 said:
Oh my gosh, ZestfullyBling! Your ring is beautiful :love: :love: :love: ! I love the double halo!! I don't think it would have turned out as pretty if it had been a single halo! I spend a lot of time on the colored stone forum-- may I ask where you got the stone? I'm really looking forward to your hand shots!

Congratulations on your anniversary!

Thank you BN! You are so kind!! I think you are right, double halo looks better than the single would have. Yes, Im sorry I didn't say. Gem is from Barry at ACS (artistic colored stones).

I thought it was one from Barry! I have a beautiful pink tourmaline cushion from him as well, but mine is a very light pink. I picked it up in January but haven't had it set yet (the fate of most of my stones!).

Gorgeous ring :appl: !

Thank you BN!!! I have been stalking the pink tourmalines of Barry's. They so very beautiful. I wanted a more medium/dark pink. So I was sooo happy when this one was available. Can't wait to see how you set yours! Thank you again!! :D

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

ZESTFULLY!!!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!!! I love love love the setting and the gorgeous rose color of that stone!!! Stunning! And it looks GREAT with your complection! Congrats! and good luck with your surgery! Prayers ur way :)

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Wow, that is GORGEOUS!! I love big rings so I think the double halo looks great! Congrats on 20 years :appl: =)

petit_bijou

Shiny_Rock

Congratulations on 20 years, and a STUNNING ring :love: :love: :love: !!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

Congrats, it looks stunning on your hand.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Geez ZB, that ring is absolutely gorgeous! What a delicious shade of pink! and the double halo??? you *know* I'm there! As the designer of the original Bella pendant, I LOVE double halos!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you very much for your kind words 04diamond, starg, petit, lknvrb and gemgirl!!! :D

Gemgirl... Thats right! That was a creative and intuitive thing you did!! Cudos to you!! ;))

Oops...I didn't include the metal in the stats, double halo is 18k white gold and Lanbo from Ebay did the mounting (if anyone was wondering). In these photos the pave band is .38ctw 18k wg from I.D. Jewelry and the 14k yg band is from eweddingbands.

I want to say thank you to everyone for your supportive comments, words of encouragement and kindness.

You are the best bunch! PS has knowledge and support and its full of wonderful people. I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to comment and to view my thread. It means so much to me.

Last photos I promise...

Thank you again :)) :)

6-24-1for.jpg

6.23-2for.jpg

geisha_gyrl

Shiny_Rock

What a beautiful mistake! I'm also an October gal and want a tourmaline halo....Your ring is gorgeous! :love: Congrats!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock

OMG....how did I miss this absolutely beautiful ring. It is wonderful. I love the colour of that tourmaline stone and the double halo is perfect. It looks fabulous on your hand. Happy Anniversary. I am totally green with envy :mrgreen: (in the most positive way possible). {sigh} Well done!!!!!!!! Enjoy your new ring!

ooohdiamonds

Rough_Rock

gorgeous!! :appl:

libramom

Shiny_Rock

ZestfullyBling-Big congratulations on your 20th wedding anniversary :appl: I love love love your Pink Tourmaline I 'm an October baby too ;)) Enjoy your beautiful ring and good luck with your upcoming surgery.

LM

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The color of that stone is yummy and the setting is gorgeous!! What a happy mistake ::) It looks fantastic on your hand. Happy Anniversary!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:wavey: Thank you geisha, farleysmom, ooohdiamonds,libramom, and junebug for your lovly words and encouragement!!!!! :)

geisha and libramom...Yay! October babys!!! :appl:

6-25-1b.jpg

6-25-1a.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow that is so pretty :love:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondrnglover|1309004939|2954721 said:
Wow that is so pretty :love:

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment Diamondrng! :bigsmile:

Thank you soo much for looking!!!! :D

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock

Holy Ginormous Pink Rock!!!

I love it so very much!! I'm a pink tourm baby too and yours is fantastic!!! Gorgeous facets, beautiful color, perfect setting!!

Congrats to you!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I hadn't noticed the hand shots first time around-- your ring looks lovely on you!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

somethingshiny|1309139633|2955803 said:
Holy Ginormous Pink Rock!!!

I love it so very much!! I'm a pink tourm baby too and yours is fantastic!!! Gorgeous facets, beautiful color, perfect setting!!

Congrats to you!!

Thank you very much somethingshiny!!!! You are so sweet! I love the facets too! The cutter is Barry at ACS he does exceptional cutting on his gems. He brings out the best in them. It took me a while to find just the right color for me. Thank you again! :))

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

baby nurse|1309139910|2955806 said:
I hadn't noticed the hand shots first time around-- your ring looks lovely on you!

Babynurse you are so kind. I cant stop looking at it. :loopy: Thank you very much! :D

erinl

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous ring!! Is that a true round? I love the way the squarish halo changes your perception of the shape of the center stone!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

swoon! So pretty, I love it! :love: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

erinl|1309225252|2956694 said:
Gorgeous ring!! Is that a true round? I love the way the squarish halo changes your perception of the shape of the center stone!

Erinl...Thank you! Its a true cushion round I beleive. Its squared off but has 8 corners. Kinda octagony.

ckrickett..Hi! :wavey: You are so kind. Thank you very much :))

Lottie80

Rough_Rock

Oh my, that ring is stunning :naughty: :naughty: :shock: :shock:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock

That is one of the prettiest rings I think I have ever seen. The color of the tourmaline is just gorgeous and that double halo really makes it stand out. Happy anniversary wishes. Of course I love the rings in your avatar too!

metromom

Shiny_Rock

Is this the same ring for sale on diamond bistro?

MamaBess

Rough_Rock
I must say, it is SPECTACULAR! I love tourmalines, they dont get enough praise. Your ring is gorgeous!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! I love the double halo. Gorgeous tourmaline and gorgeous ring! Happy anniversary.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results