shape
carat
color
clarity

Does this cushion have a bowtie? Or just bad lighting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL, taking great pics doesn''t seem to be a huge thing for Mark/ERD. Fortunately I believe him to be a very honorable person and would trust him completely. He can afford to send some pretty unflattering pics!

For instance...here is the cushion I ended up buying for my mom. The pic freaked me out, especially after the WF one I got of my own stone. But it ended up being a beautiful, ex/ex cushion!

mkycushionaa.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Ten bucks says Mark didn't take that first shot...You out there MT? LOL....

Definitely give this stone a shot diane...you really need to see them in person...His photo skills look like mine hahaha...I can NEVER capture the beauty of my stone.....

I can actually see a lot of fire in your pic traveling...so i only gets one slap for that pic :)

Best of luck to all!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/5/2007 6:11:06 PM
Author: moremoremore
Ten bucks says Mark didn''t take that first shot...You out there MT? LOL....

Definitely give this stone a shot diane...you really need to see them in person...His photo skills look like mine hahaha...I can NEVER capture the beauty of my stone.....

I can actually see a lot of fire in your pic traveling...so i only gets one slap for that pic :)

Best of luck to all!
I gave it more than a shot...I bought it! I asked Mark to be my eyes and he must have better than 20/20 ''cause we love it!
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Compared to some of those pics mine practically belongs in a gallery. I guess we can''t expect Mark to be BOTH a fantastic diamond expert and an expert photographer huh?

But I have seen OTHER pics of your stones and they certainly are fantastic...now I feel better about this one! Thanks everyone! Hopefully I''ll get it (cross your fingers here...bf wants to buy the stone on his own, a.k.a. without me knowing) and then we can compare. =)

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/5/2007 6:08:40 PM
Author: TravelingGal
LOL, taking great pics doesn''t seem to be a huge thing for Mark/ERD. Fortunately I believe him to be a very honorable person and would trust him completely. He can afford to send some pretty unflattering pics!

For instance...here is the cushion I ended up buying for my mom. The pic freaked me out, especially after the WF one I got of my own stone. But it ended up being a beautiful, ex/ex cushion!
Hi TravelingGal--I remember reading your post regarding the comparison between Whiteflash and ERD. I had pulled everything I could find to read about the experience of other PSers with Mark. I agree, the pics between Whiteflash and ERD...well, even I let out a low whistle when I saw the difference and I couldn''t read fast enough to see what you decided to do. Both your and your mom''s rings are gorgeous, amazing beauties. Good for you to have such a wonderful engagement ring and what an incredible act of a daughter''s love to buy one for your mom. Thanks for sharing your story...it was a great reference for me!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/5/2007 8:19:58 PM
Author: neatfreak
Wow! Compared to some of those pics mine practically belongs in a gallery. I guess we can''t expect Mark to be BOTH a fantastic diamond expert and an expert photographer huh?

But I have seen OTHER pics of your stones and they certainly are fantastic...now I feel better about this one! Thanks everyone! Hopefully I''ll get it (cross your fingers here...bf wants to buy the stone on his own, a.k.a. without me knowing) and then we can compare. =)
So glad you feel better....I knew you would! Yours is the best pic I have seen from ERD so far. I wish you...er, your boyfriend, the best of luck finding the perfect diamond. If you choose Mark I don''t think you will be sorry. Please keep us informed.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results