shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have a shared-prong ring with a square center stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Either princess, radiant, or asscher? I''ve only been able to see pictures of the shared-prong eternity bands with round diamonds. Thanks so much!

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Also, where are people buying these beautiful prong-set settings? Certain websites, stores, etc? Thanks!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Here is a link to Beansy's ring. It's one of my all time favorite PS rings

Link

Whiteflash does beautiful shared prong rings.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Jelly! Unfortunately I couldn''t find the part of the Whiteflash site that had shared-prong rings. Could you possibly direct me to it? Thanks!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
They do custom work...but several people from pricescope have bought their shared prong settings from them (including me!) Link

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a picture from the Whiteflash website

tmb_big_DSCN0266AA.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Check out this link and look at the different shared prong settings. What I like about Whiteflash''s rings are that the little diamond melee they use in their settings are all superideal cut, A Cut Above diamonds. They are top quality and sparkle like mad!

Whiteflash ring thread

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
The picture is gorgeous, but the link didn''t work.
7.gif
Do you think the quality of Whiteflash shared-prongs are better than Signed Pieces and Blue Nile? Those were the other places I was looking at. Thanks for your help!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2005 3:05:29 AM
Author: peonygirl
The picture is gorgeous, but the link didn''t work.
7.gif
Do you think the quality of Whiteflash shared-prongs are better than Signed Pieces and Blue Nile? Those were the other places I was looking at. Thanks for your help!

I wouldn''t say the Wf rings are better but about the same as Signed Pieces. WF use''s AcA melee and SP''s uses ideal cut. Both will sparkle like crazy. I think Mara has a WF wedding band and here Wedding Ring is ideal Melee made by a local jeweler. She wears them next to each other and says she cannot see the difference between to two. When you''re talking about diamonds that small, it would be hard to see much of anything but sparkle in well cut melee. I don''t think i''ve ever seen a Blue Nile eternity setting but you can do a search here on any of the companies and read the feedback for yourself. I have a eternity band from WF but I must admit one really big plus about Signed Pieces is their return policy. I think both WF and Signed Pieces would produce a very nice product and you''d be safe with either of them.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another option JJaks'' Set. It''s a SQ H&As, in a facets shared prong set.

Scintillating...

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I agree that WF does an AMAZING job! I get compliments on my rings all the time, and love how my ring just looks like a row of diamonds (you barely see the prongs). What I think is really great about WF is they choose such amazing stones and work hard to make sure their rings are perfect
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Mine is not an eternity, but it is shared prong....

wedding_Band.jpg

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a shared prong princess eternity band and my rings with shared prong 5 stone wedding band.

princshpr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results