shape
carat
color
clarity

LOOK AT MY RING!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
Thank you to everyone who helped me create this beauty by providing information about princess cuts and helping me decide on a setting and sidestones. I never would have been able to create this - my dream ring - without all of you.
1.gif

And thanks to Diamond Brokers of Florida for pulling it off. As always, Jan and Brad are the best! I almost fell of my chair when I saw the pictures. I didn''t expect it to be so beautiful!
love.gif

Here are the specs, bear with me it''s been two months from start to finish and I''m working off memory. I''ll get the rest later if you''d like:

Center: Brilliant Fire Princess
1.04 ct.
D
VS1

Sides: four ideal cut round brilliants .20ct each
F/G
can''t remember if they are VS2 or SI1? But they are eye-clean.

Setting is an Ingwer 14k white gold with platinum prongs!
Now I have to wait for the boy to actually give it to me! Torture!
wink2.gif

Jenibear

Jen1.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring Jenibear. I just love a super white diamond. My eyes are sensitive to even the slightest color so when I see a D, E, or F, it takes my breath away.

Hope you don't have to live without your ring for too much longer.

Diamondlil
wavey.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow Jeni...

Congratulations...I bet your thrilled..The pictures are stunning..

daboyzmomi

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring!
appl.gif
Congrats! I looked at a very similar mounting yesterday by A.Jaffe,,simply stunning to say the least. Wear it well!
9.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That is a really beautiful ring. Enjoy it
9.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Very nice ring!!! Beautiful!!!
9.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Ok - I am confused... so you have seen the ring - but you aren't engaged yet? Is he planning on surprising you with it? Kinda takes the fun out of it if you know exactly what you're getting doesn't it?

But man oh man - I wouldn't be able to wait with a beauty like that!! I'd take it as soon as I could! HAHAHA! Veerrrrrryyy nice.
naughty.gif

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
Ok I don't blame you for being confused.
He wanted to ask me to marry him after he had the ring even though we both picked it out and I know its coming. He wanted to present it to me in some way - I guess he's had something planned for a while.
I haven't seen it in person only in pictures.
Whatever makes him happy. I know I am happy!
And to confuse you even more we're already planning the wedding even though we aren't engaged! Talk about backwards, but that's us. He's already picked out a name for our first girl, if we're lucky enough to have children and have a girl.
We are very different that's for sure. But that's what makes being us so fun! He's the best!

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Really, really beautiful. I think it's great that he wants to "present it" to you. A nice proposal story is always a joy to share. I hope it's a pleasant suprise!

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
Thank you marty!
I'm sure it will be a great surprise - he is such a sweetie!
If anyone wants to see more pics they are posted on show me the ring!
4.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
What a beauty! Congrats!
1.gif

DiamondLover23

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous center stone and ring overall!
1.gif

Congratulations!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Very Nice! And, of course, we want to hear the proposal story!

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Jenibear-

I have been waiting oh so patiently for pics of your ring. It's gorgeous! My very best wishes to you. And don't forget to post pics of it on your hand when you finally get to wear it !!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh, what a gorgeous piece! Congratulations!

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
Fuffi - you will see tonz of pics when I have it on my finger!!!! Thanks for all your help!

and fire&ice - I am certain the proposal story will be a good one. He's so sweet and thoughtful he makes me cry in happiness anytime its a special occassion - and sometimes for no reason at all!
1.gif

Jenibear

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results