shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you WORDLE?

BMI

Shiny_Rock
:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

Okay, I didn't really guess it on my first try. I've been playing on my Kindle ever since this thread started but I can't figure out how to post my results and I really wanted to join in on the fun. (The box colors disappear when I post from my clipboard.)

So I started playing around with my phone today since it looked like most of you were posting screenshots of text messages (which I also didn't know how to do, but almighty Duck Duck taught me.) Since I had already played the game I knew the answer (3 tries today on the Kindle) so I just typed it in right away and then I spent the next 45 minutes or so trying to figure out how to get the results on this forum. And I was successful but it sure took me a long time!

So I'll probably just go back into Wordle lurkdom. :lol:

Thanks @VRBeauty for posting this thread and the link.... I am very much enjoying it.

ETA: Sorry it took me longer to type this message than it did for @Lookinagain to see my post. I really wasn't trying to look like a braggart. :liar::naughty:

ETA#2: I just remembered I can delete the post. :doh:As may be evident, modern technology is not my strong suit.

Last edited:

BMI

Shiny_Rock
I've been playing on my Kindle ever since this thread started but I can't figure out how to post my results and I really wanted to join in on the fun.

o_O Oh dear, I really am a dinosaur. I have never even owned a Kindle.... it's a Chromebook! It's no wonder I can't figure out how to make these gadgets do what I want when I can't even remember their names. :wall:
Thank goodness the Wordle webpage is so very easy to use! Good luck everyone!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
No coffee yet but I couldn’t help myself.

Got lucky with my 2nd guess. Feeling like a WORDLE savant this morning:)

F830DD52-8802-4A38-8266-18F7BBD4D9C6.jpeg

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
Definitely tough today. Not getting one letter correct on my first guess didn’t help! I sent it to my husband with my first 3 guesses showing to see how long it takes him. It took me almost an hour to finally figure it out, ugh! AEC02CAB-3672-44D9-BDA2-25FDEA05D32B.jpeg

April20

Ideal_Rock
Today was brutal! I really didn't think i was going to get it. It finally clicked after i tried a couple words that it told me were not words and wouldn't accept my guess. 0124.jpg

BMI

Shiny_Rock
I finally figured out a way to do this without having to use my phone!!!
The clipboard on my chromebook posts correctly into the reply box, but the forum changes it when it posts.
So I took a screen shot of the reply box (which I already knew how to do thankfully) and then posted that image in the reply box.
I feel much less like a dinosaur today!!!
(I do think the text message images are prettier, but it's just too much work for this old lady.) :lol:
Screenshot 2022-01-24 3.45.06 PM.png

BMI

Shiny_Rock
:wavey: I'm curious...... do most of you use the same first word each day?

I used to just choose any random word that popped in my head to start, but now I switch between a few words that each have three different vowels in them. Since I started doing that I've been solving the words faster...... but it's kind of boring so I may switch back. :lol-2:
What do the rest of you do, if you're willing to share?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I used to just choose any random word that popped in my head to start, but now I switch between a few words that each have three different vowels in them. Since I started doing that I've been solving the words faster...... but it's kind of boring so I may switch back. :lol-2:

I have a few go-to words (also with three vowels) but I prefer to mix it up. I tend to use my go-to words if I’m working it shortly after midnight. If I’m working it on the morning, I usually do one or two other quick word puzzles first (NYT mini, or tiny little crossword) and one of those sometimes “suggests” a different opening word.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

I have a few go-to words (also with three vowels) but I prefer to mix it up. I tend to use my go-to words if I’m working it shortly after midnight. If I’m working it on the morning, I usually do one or two other quick word puzzles first (NYT mini, or tiny little crossword) and one of those sometimes “suggests” a different opening word.

Oh geez, I'm a noob and haven't been using words with 3 vowels. Gotta try that today! :)

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Better than yesterday. I switch out the first word each day. Always try to use at least 2 vowels, but sometimes come up with a word to try with three vowels. Sometimes a word just pops into my head and I start with that.

747FDA33-2F9F-4D4C-9B58-002F774A2559.jpeg

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Oh boy, my brain was not functioning today. After the 2nd guess, I had to walk away for a couple hours…

42704C61-EAAB-471F-8B14-1DD22BBCD20D.jpeg

Last edited:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
90F7EB13-DB76-49F2-8E96-879D84C3C1E3.jpeg Tried something new today. Didn’t really help.

Last edited:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4B10F1A5-7210-42FE-8910-CB54E54C6BC6.jpeg

Could have done it in 3 today but chose the wrong word!

I can think of seven 5-letter words that use end in that three-letter combination - one on-line source says there are 19(!!!) - so getting to that ending three-letter combo was no guarantee of success!

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
3 today. I seem to waffle between 3 and 4. I really thought I had it with my second guess.
Our boards look very close @April20! CBAF833B-2F3B-497E-8444-D2525CC568F0.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results