shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have Diamond Order to be Completed?

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
NOOOO.....What a devastated news.... I think it’s time to claim my money back.:cry2::cry2::cry2:

Let us know how it is going and when you get your money back.
Where will you now buy? I think I would worry about that when this pandemic is over, for now “money in your bank!“
There is an “age old” financial expression......Cash is KIng!
There is also a corollary to it.......Cash will always be King!

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@WillyDiamond Not to put too fine a point on it, but shouldn't you not be frivoling on a diamond board at this time?
:rolleyes:

Small businesses can certainly use extra cashflow right now.

Is it my responsibility, as a customer, to provide that cashflow? No. But I see my vendors as people who have earned my trust, and I've chosen to trust them with my money and my valuables before, during, and after this pandemic.

And realistically, when everything's back to normal - and with time things will go back to normal for many, many people, whatever fantasies the doomsday naysayers might want to concoct - whose projects do you think will be at the fore of the pipeline?

Last edited:

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@WillyDiamond Not to put too fine a point on it, but shouldn't you not be frivoling on a diamond board at this time?
:rolleyes:

Small businesses can certainly use extra cashflow right now.

Is it my responsibility, as a customer, to provide that cashflow? No. But I see my vendors as people who have earned my trust, and I've chosen to trust them with my money and my valuables before, during, and after this pandemic.

And realistically, when everything's back to normal - and with time things will go back to normal for many, many people, whatever fantasies the doomsday naysayers might want to concoct - whose projects do you think will be at the fore of the pipeline?

Since when do you tell me or anyone to post or not to post on this forum? I will give my opinion anytime, careful not to make hurtful statements or personal attacks. If you do not like it, then you do not have to read it.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t have a diamond order to be completed, but I do have two diamond rings somewhere in the ether that is the postal service. I purchased them at the end of March.
I know I will see them someday, but no idea when. I am practicing faith and patience these days.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie has a point though, which is: OP risks getting a ring later than if she stays with original vendor, unless she finds something in stock right now somewhere that is open.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yssie has a point though, which is: OP risks getting a ring later than if she stays with original vendor, unless she finds something in stock right now somewhere that is open.

That is true, whitewave, if she cancels her order with the vendor she has sent money to, has that money returned to her, she will get on the end of the queue with that vendor if she decides to contract with them again.
OP, needs to weigh this vs a situation that the vendor does not open their doors again and she takes a total loss, if she does nothing.
All experiences with PS vendors are historical, and we have never seen the likes of the situation affecting American businesses. No one can predict how this vendor or other PS vendors will come out on the other end. I think the least of the problems the OP has is when NYC will open for non-essential businesses, but whether the business is still viable.
I know people will say mY post is doom and gloom, and you are entitled to your thoughts as I am. I come at this from a Financial Planner. I have made my thoughts clear on above posts. I hope that the vendor that has the OP’s monies returns and thrives, and I hope I am wrong. I just want the OP to be extra cautious at these difficult times.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey OP, an update?
Did you decide to wait it out?

blinginggirl

Rough_Rock
Trade
Dear PSers,

Thank you so much for your continous attention to my thread. After last update, I was deciding to cancel my order and ask my money back. But my fiance stopped my from doing this as he knew how much I like it. And indeed he made a excellent choice. My order was shipped out just a few days later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to the quarantine,I am not able to receive my gorgeous in person. My diamond arrived yesterday and it is now held by my friend. She said it cannot not be more beautiful!!! Can wait to see it!!

Wish you guys could have your stone soon!! Keep safe! WeChat Image_20200505183814.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results