shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have any tattoos?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I have a lot. My left sleeve is a misfit fairy, done by Hannah Aitchison (of LA Ink fame) and my right sleeve is a misfit mermaid. I just finished my back piece - the celtic symbol for sisterhood with the sisters having butterfly and bat wings and a sacred heart above them. I also have a small tribal between my shoulders, above my back piece and a "tramp stamp" of some flowers, a butterfly and dragon fly. I have a ring of roses around my navel and another rose on my right hip. My right foot is a lotus flower. My left foot is cherry blossoms. My left ankle (which was my first tat 14 years ago) is a gold cross with roses and ivy that encircle my ankle. My right outer ankle is a fairly sitting on a flower blowing fairy dust out toward the inner ankle which is a pink ribbon (which I got after I completed the Breast Cancer 3 Day in 2005).

I still plan to get each of my cat''s paws tattooed on the inside of my wrists, but haven''t quite figured out how to get their prints...ink doesn''t work because there''s too much fur marring the actual ink print....

I will dig up some pics and post ''em later!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also have a tramps stamp
20.gif

I got it when I was 16, it is a celtic design that my father did, he is a fairly well known celtic artist/historian.

No pictures, but maybe I will take one later. It is black and grey and seriously needs to be touched up now after 17 years. It has faded a fair bit.

And it didn''t sag or stretch through my pregnancy, which was the WHOLE REASON I got it on my lower back
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results