shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have a heart?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 7:50:10 PM
Author: platinumrock

Date: 4/5/2009 4:46:18 PM
Author: loriken214
This is my heart shaped cognac diamond 3 pendant necklace.

Lori

Lori, I heart your cognac necklace!
30.gif

I was drooling at it in SMTR. Do you have any more pics?
Just for you PR.
9.gif

Lori

lwwneck3.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
One more.
21.gif

Lori

lwwneck4.jpg

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 9:53:02 PM
One more.
21.gif

Lori

wowzer.gif

Okay, seriously, I am having adulterous thoughts about your necklace. OMG, she''s a hottie!!!

Thanks for the pics, Lori!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 10:00:08 PM

Date: 4/6/2009 9:53:02 PM
One more.
21.gif

Lori

wowzer.gif

Okay, seriously, I am having adulterous thoughts about your necklace. OMG, she''s a hottie!!!

Thanks for the pics, Lori!
PR =
11.gif

Thank you.....I love her, too!
12.gif

Lori

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant Lori.

You might try here for more hearts. The website is a bit of a pain, I can''t link to anything directly, but it''s all good eye candy.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lori, I love your pendant.
Gary, what a lovely spinel!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 8:21:09 PM

I hope TL hearts her heart whole-heartedly.
31.gif

Harriet, where are these pics of your heart? Please don''t be a cold-hearted *&^%$!
27.gif
I''m heartless.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Up close, my camera really can''t capture how pretty this stone is. It was pretty inexpensive as well, so I took a chance on it. I got it from a recommended vendor.

TLGrossular_upclose2.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more

TLgrossular_upclose3.JPG

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
I am pleased to announce that the pink heart on hold is now mine and should be with me in 3-5 days!!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Harriet,
11.gif

TL, how are you going to set your heart? I can totally see that as a pendant.

Gailey, would you have the heart to tell us what kind of stone your heart is? Or do you want to surprise us?

Lori,
31.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2009 9:41:45 PM

TL
, how are you going to set your heart? I can totally see that as a pendant.
It''s perfect for a bezel actually. These pictures are AWFUL. it''s so hard to photograph greens. It''s more bright lime green in person. I have several projects I have to get done first, so this one will have to wait. It would be a pretty pendant, but I''m not a pendant person. I actually got it because it was an excellent buy for the cutting, color and size.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 10:08:16 PM
Author: Gailey
Beautiful pendant Lori.

You might try here for more hearts. The website is a bit of a pain, I can''t link to anything directly, but it''s all good eye candy.
Thank you Gailey....is this where you found your pink heart?

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 10:44:43 PM
Author: marcyc
Lori, I love your pendant.
Gary, what a lovely spinel!
Thank you Marcy.....your signature makes me want a chocolate bunny!
9.gif

Lori

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:44:52 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 4/7/2009 9:41:45 PM

TL
, how are you going to set your heart? I can totally see that as a pendant.
It''s perfect for a bezel actually. These pictures are AWFUL. it''s so hard to photograph greens. It''s more bright lime green in person. I have several projects I have to get done first, so this one will have to wait. It would be a pretty pendant, but I''m not a pendant person. I actually got it because it was an excellent buy for the cutting, color and size.
TL, your pics aren''t bad actually. I can see the beautiful green color. I agree, this would be lovely in a bezel. Green gold perhaps?
31.gif
I envy you and Mochi. You ladies always have ongoing gorgeous gemstone projects. Sometimes I have to say away from PS so I won''t get tempted!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 9:01:04 PM

Date: 4/6/2009 8:31:24 PM
Author: DiamondExpert
...here''s a spinel heart
I would LOVE to find one of these!!!
30.gif

Lori
Lori

I would hop on over to Gary`s site if I were you
emwink.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 10:18:04 PM

Beautiful pendant Lori.

Lori
No Sweetheart,

Mine is as cheap as chips, quite small - 1.23 cts. If it arrives and is anything like the colour shown on the website, I will be as pleased as punch, and on this occasion to hell with the cut. It`s on it`s way from Multicolour. And to justify the shipping I had to slip in a little something extra.

I thought of that site, because the German gentleman I met recently had loads of hearts, some funky shaped ones too. I just remembered seeing hearts there. I looked through - takes forever to get through all the stones - lousy site, lovely stones though. They didn`t have any red ones.

Hope you`ve looked at Gary`s site by now!!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
YOO HOO - LD

I wonder if you would mind posting a picture of your yellow diamond heart pendant. I need an inspiration photo for my jeweller.

Thank you muchly! XX

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
I am horrible at taking photos of jewelry... this is the only decent shot that I have of my heart diamond. I had to crop it to get a closer look, but it shows the shape a bit. It''s not as awful looking in real life. I figured I''d go ahead and post though since it is heart shaped.

Copy of New pics 017.jpg

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 11:07:59 AM
Author: Definitely, Maybe
I am horrible at taking photos of jewelry... this is the only decent shot that I have of my heart diamond. I had to crop it to get a closer look, but it shows the shape a bit. It''s not as awful looking in real life. I figured I''d go ahead and post though since it is heart shaped.
Beautiful heart, DM! What are the stats on this diamond?

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 10:10:37 AM

Beautiful pendant Lori.

Lori
No Sweetheart,

Mine is as cheap as chips, quite small - 1.23 cts. If it arrives and is anything like the colour shown on the website, I will be as pleased as punch, and on this occasion to hell with the cut. It`s on it`s way from Multicolour. And to justify the shipping I had to slip in a little something extra.

I thought of that site, because the German gentleman I met recently had loads of hearts, some funky shaped ones too. I just remembered seeing hearts there. I looked through - takes forever to get through all the stones - lousy site, lovely stones though. They didn`t have any red ones.

Gailey, 1.23 is not small by any means. Is this a diamond or a gemstone?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2009 11:06:43 PM

TL, your pics aren''t bad actually. I can see the beautiful green color. I agree, this would be lovely in a bezel. Green gold perhaps?
31.gif
I envy you and Mochi. You ladies always have ongoing gorgeous gemstone projects. Sometimes I have to say away from PS so I won''t get tempted!
No, you mean I have to stay away, but it''s so hard when you see all these goodies. It''s a very pretty and vibrant lime green, but it is difficult to photograph green stones. A faceter sent me a picture of a very expensive lime green stone, and it looked kind of dull to me, even though he said it was top gem. I know his reputation, so I believe him, but it''s hard to photograph these stones. It''s easier photographing reds and blues I think, especially with my junky camera. Thanks for the kind words.

Gailey can''t wait to see your heart. Fun!!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
The only heart I have is a gift from my ex-bf. Since I''m getting married, I thought of selling it on ebay and took some pictures over the weekend. Not even sure how much I am going to sell at...

Anyhow, here''s the only heart diamond that I own.

18K 0.39ct FVS1 Heart and 0.221 RB.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 12:17:37 PM

Beautiful pendant Lori.

Lori
No Sweetheart,

Bless you PR, but have you had a knock on the head? No, not a diamond. Pink gemstone (with the requisite amount of orangy tones of course!). It`s size is 6.20 x 6.20 x 4.50mm. So yeah, I guess not so small. Pink bezel I think ....

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 12:56:54 PM

Date: 4/8/2009 12:17:37 PM

Beautiful pendant Lori.

Lori
No Sweetheart,

Bless you PR, but have you had a knock on the head? No, not a diamond. Pink gemstone (with the requisite amount of orangy tones of course!). It`s size is 6.20 x 6.20 x 4.50mm. So yeah, I guess not so small. Pink bezel I think ....
Haha...well, Gailey, I didn''t want to presume. That was wishful thinking on my part...until proven wrong. Your pink gemstone sounds DELISH! Especially the orangy tones. A pink bezel would be lovely in a pendant. Unless you want a ring, of course.

By the way, I''m still waiting for more pics of your peachy tourmaline project. Have you decided on YG yet?
31.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 1:08:20 PM

Haha...well, Gailey, I didn''t want to presume. That was wishful thinking on my part...until proven wrong. Your pink gemstone sounds DELISH! Especially the orangy tones. A pink bezel would be lovely in a pendant. Unless you want a ring, of course.

By the way, I''m still waiting for more pics of your peachy tourmaline project. Have you decided on YG yet?
31.gif
I nearly started a thread yesterday funnily enough, but then spent a better part of the day doing more research. I`m kind of leery, because I haven`t gotten to the quote stage yet. I don`t want to get all excited - and get all of you fired up if I`m going to have to go back to the drawing board. But I do need some feedback, so maybe I`ll post something about it today.

dkodner

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Here''s some pretty hearts....This is a .83ct. natural pure violet.

83violet.jpg

dkodner

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Here''s a natural fancy black....semi-transparent.......85ct.

black85.jpg

dkodner

Shiny_Rock
Trade
And this delicious little .19ct fancy purplish pink that I just bought the other day.......I love the shape of this one..

fpp19.jpg

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
DKodner, I''ve seen your colored diamond collection before, and I must say...WOW!!!

You own some of the rarest colors!
30.gif

I
emlove.gif
your purplish pink heart. DELISH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results