shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have a heart?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dkodner

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks Platinumrock ! You are too kind.
I have been and still am very blessed to get to play both the part of jeweler, and collector. I''ve only showed off the pieces that aren''t for sale. Some day I''ll show some pieces in the cases. I made the ultimate blue diamond man''s ring not too long ago, but it''s not a heart shape, so not for this thread. I made the mistake of showing a customer the little purplish pink heart this morning, and it''s not that expensive, so I''m afraid it is not long for my collection....
8.gif

They are easy to buy....but sometimes very hard to sell....even when it is what you do....
1.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Platinum rock- The stats of the diamond that I remember are .56, H color, and I1 (it has a feather(?) by the bottom prong, but eye clean everywhere else)... It was bought for HS graduation, prior to PS knowledge BF still gets upset when he sees B&M stores now that he''s found pricescope.
2.gif

DKodner- I love, love, love the purple heart! So fabulous!
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/8/2009 2:21:09 PM
Author: dkodner
Here''s some pretty hearts....This is a .83ct. natural pure violet.
Why do I get the feeling you could buy a luxury race car with that stone? Or maybe a house??
3.gif
30.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 10:05:19 AM
Author: Gailey

Date: 4/6/2009 9:01:04 PM
Author: loriken214

Date: 4/6/2009 8:31:24 PM
Author: DiamondExpert
...here''s a spinel heart
I would LOVE to find one of these!!!
30.gif

Lori
Lori

I would hop on over to Gary`s site if I were you
emwink.gif
I just did....thank you Gailey!
9.gif

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 10:10:37 AM

Date: 4/7/2009 10:18:04 PM
Author: loriken214

Date: 4/6/2009 10:08:16 PM
Beautiful pendant Lori.

You might try here for more hearts. The website is a bit of a pain, I can''t link to anything directly, but it''s all good eye candy.
Thank you Gailey....is this where you found your pink heart?

Lori
No Sweetheart,

Mine is as cheap as chips, quite small - 1.23 cts. If it arrives and is anything like the colour shown on the website, I will be as pleased as punch, and on this occasion to hell with the cut. It`s on it`s way from Multicolour. And to justify the shipping I had to slip in a little something extra.

I thought of that site, because the German gentleman I met recently had loads of hearts, some funky shaped ones too. I just remembered seeing hearts there. I looked through - takes forever to get through all the stones - lousy site, lovely stones though. They didn`t have any red ones.

Hope you`ve looked at Gary`s site by now!!
Gailey, your heart is bound to be a beauty and 1.23 isn''t small at all! I can''t wait to see her!

That website is amazing, but a bit difficult to navigate...wish they would make it easier. Love their gemstones, though!

Yep, I''ve got a message in to Gary now......
36.gif

Lori

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
And before you all get excited, this heart isn''t mine, but it''s available through Pala .....

Pala heart.jpg

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 4:53:41 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Why do I get the feeling you could buy a luxury race car with that stone? Or maybe a house??
3.gif
30.gif

I know, seriously...or pay for someone''s college expenses. All four years!
22.gif

dkodner

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/8/2009 10:31:13 PM
Author: platinumrock
Date: 4/8/2009 4:53:41 PM

Author: tourmaline_lover

3.gif
30.gif

I know, seriously...or pay for someone''s college expenses. All four years!
22.gif

Well.....definitely.....depends on how big......and....most schools....
1.gif

But.....it holds value better than the car.......and it is much harder to crash....
3.gif
The housing market...well... ...and no property taxes........and the four years of college will only get you a job in fast food right now...
1.gif

And none of the three will make you smile like looking at a violet colored diamond......
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results