shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW DIY Hammered 7.5mm Yellow Gold Wedding Band

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so sweet of you and I love the pictures! I'm sure your intended will be thrilled! Congrats on such a great and unique idea! :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that band, Madelise! :love: I was thinking, yikes, I hope she didn't hit that pretty milgrain! lol! That would have probably been what would have happened if I tried it!

I agree, yellow gold is very luxe! I really love the richness of it!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1459480407|4014025 said:
I love that band, Madelise! :love: I was thinking, yikes, I hope she didn't hit that pretty milgrain! lol! That would have probably been what would have happened if I tried it!

I agree, yellow gold is very luxe! I really love the richness of it!

Lol I actually WANTED it to be messed up! I wanted it to be less perfect looking milgrain. Like widths all different, and just very hand-made looking.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is very cool, I love yellow gold and the fact you got to hammer some of it yourself it makes it unique!!!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I love this band! He is sure to treasure it forever because of what it represents and also because you literally helped to make it! It is a stunning wedding band! :appl: :appl: :appl:

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
That is amazing! What a personal touch. You should add a new "hammer point" every anniversary!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a great looking band! And I love that you contributed to making it, makes it even more special!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1459617374|4014631 said:
I love this band! He is sure to treasure it forever because of what it represents and also because you literally helped to make it! It is a stunning wedding band! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Haha which is extra pressure on him to not lose it!

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
So gorgeous! The colour is rich, and the milgrain is nice and manly. My husband has a hammered band too and somehow his also has that hand finished look...I wonder if they did some hand finishing too?

What are you doing for your band? French cuts? Baguettes? Something that complements your stunning EC ering. You have beautiful taste.

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! This is fantastic! I love it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results