shape
carat
color
clarity

Disappointed in lack of response but...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/5/2008 9:52:13 PM
Author: Isabelle

Wish I were drunk in Palm Beach right now.
9.gif
You could always get drunk and just pretend you are in Palm Beach. You probably wouldn''t know the difference!
9.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
This thread is hilarious--PSers have great senses of humor.

Sna, can''t wait for pics of that 5 ct sparkler!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Yes Sna pics!!! I can''t wait to see it!!
36.gif

kanemarie

Rough_Rock
When selecting a piece of this magnitude I think patience is your first step. It is a large sum of money, and you want to make the right choice at the right time. Have you shopped local stores so you get an idea of what it is you are in love with??? Then you could do some further research online. The internet can give you a great guidance, but the decision is ultimately yours. You have to decide what this piece of jewelry will symbolize and make sure that it represents everything you are looking for. Diamonds are abundant, but the service the company offers is probably different everywhere you go. Make sure you take your time.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss that a fellow PS''er was in PAlm Beach 5 mins from me!!! UGH! I hope you had a fabulous trip Sna!!

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2008 12:58:04 PM
Author: CrookedRock
How did I miss that a fellow PS''er was in PAlm Beach 5 mins from me!!! UGH! I hope you had a fabulous trip Sna!!

I did, thank you... well until the 6 hour plane delay getting off the grounf in Palm Bach last night... Got into Boston around 1... along with 3 other fliights. 100 people needed cabs, and there about 5. Waited more than an hour for a cab... Got home at 3... back to work for 7:30... running on fumes right now... ;-)

Anyhow, I am very disapointed to report that I was unable to get a picture... We sat with them at the rehersal dinner, but there was assigned seating at the wedding, and we didn''t sit anywhere near them, and then Lin ducked out a bit early because she wasn''t feeling well... Really too bad, they were a really nice couple actually...

BTW, I joked withlin while we were there that she had the smallest e-ring / earrings at the Ritz... Some nice stuff floating around there... Actually, her stuff was pretty middle of the road there... Saw a ton of 4ctw earrings, and losts of 2.5ct + rocks... Some really cute blonde girl who couldn''t have been more than 22 got engaged there this weekend too (she was wading in the pool telling her friends on the phone--yes, while in the pool)... Anyhow, some guy in his 30s locked her up before anyone else could get to her with a 3 ct + stone...

Just a silly weekend... Sorry again for not coming through with any pics... I promise to do better next time...
3.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Sna, it sounds perfectly like Palm Beach! LOL!!!

I don''t know where you guys went outside of the Ritz but if you got a chance to leave I am sure that you saw some outrageous jewels!! I was running over there the other day and I swear I passed a woman walking her dog with about 7cts of Emeralds in each ear... I have to laugh! The thing I see most is way oversized Emerald Cut rings.... I''m talking 10+cts... It''s amazing!

Glad you had a great trip. Stinks about the weather when you were leaving, my BF''s sis dealt with the same thing going back to NYC...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2008 9:50:13 PM
Author: sna77

Just a silly weekend... Sorry again for not coming through with any pics... I promise to do better next time...
3.gif
We''re holding you to that mister.
11.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results