shape
carat
color
clarity

Did you have reset regret? I am planning one again...

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
YES! Oh, it turned out amazing, and looks absolutely fantastic. The stone shines so much more than it did in the french cut setting, even though I loved the halo.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
The setting is gorgeous.

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
It's lovely!! I love the reset.

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
:love: By far this is my favourite of your settings for this stone. I was actually thinking of setting a cushion in this style of setting (ala Boston Jeff) and then I stumbled on your post! If you don't mind and if you could be so kind, I would like to reproduce this ring! Was this a complete custom from DK? Can you share the specs you gave him or changed from a different setting? I understand if you do not want to, no harm, no foul.

And why can I not find his website?? :errrr:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
blingergrrrl|1463918258|4034723 said:
:love: By far this is my favourite of your settings for this stone. I was actually thinking of setting a cushion in this style of setting (ala Boston Jeff) and then I stumbled on your post! If you don't mind and if you could be so kind, I would like to reproduce this ring! Was this a complete custom from DK? Can you share the specs you gave him or changed from a different setting? I understand if you do not want to, no harm, no foul.

And why can I not find his website?? :errrr:

You find DK on facebook at David Klass Jewelry. All you need to do is show him pictures of her ring. They will still do CADs for your size stone and ring size. This is a classic setting and has been made thousands of times, so you are very free to use the design!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results