shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds n diamonds / Naice Jewels Ltd

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jenniann

Shiny_Rock
Hi chaps

This is aimed at the UK PS''ers - has anyone had any experince with these guys? I''m after a 1/2 eternity and was all set to buy one form Facets until I looked at the £/$ exchange rate last night - holy c**p, what happened there? Last time I looked it was $1.89/£! a

Anyway, as a result I''m now exploring UK options and came accross this site. Their prices seem great and pretty much in line with what the US would have been 2 months ago. They state that all their stones are ideal cuts but I''ve yet to establish what that really means and whether or not that applies to their eternity rings.

I''ve done a little bit of digging and found that the underlying company is called Naice Jewels Ltd which is actually a spin off of an Indian company trading as Varaarkam Jewellers in India. This could possibly explain the good prices as they might be insulated from the $ rate. The fact that delivery time is 2-3 weeks also suggests they are manufactured in India which doesn''t bother me so long as the quality is good. All items carry a UK hallmark so must pass through the UK assay office.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results