It's lovely! The stones all look amazing :love:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
love it! It's delicious

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Wewechew thank you! I think Gary at Finewater Gems has beautiful stones and I like his eye for choosing and cutting. If I ever get to the Atlanta/Rosewell area, I’d love to visit him. My aquamarine is from his also.

@stonewell thank you! Over the years, every ring I found just seemed so generic. Pretty but sapphires too dark etc. It didn’t occur to me until a year or so ago that I could buy all the pieces and make my own special ring.

@peacechick thanks! Yes, I love that it has a story and I chose each piece separately. I didn’t even deliberately do this. As I collected, it fell into place one day that a 3 stone with the sapphire in the middle would be what I want.

I have twins who were born right after my eldest one (nearly Irish triplets so to speak), so it’s also symbolic that the sapphire is my eldest child and unique and then the twins.

@Bonfire I wasn’t sure on the setting and then when my BIL died and my hubs gave me the go ahead to make the ring, I remembered the trellis settings I have seen here. I have never seen a trellis in person. I worked with Melissa @Winks_Elf and this is the trellis she made. I am still having trouble making decisions, so I basically let her handle the setting. Of course, she asked me questions about if I liked this or that, but in the end, knowing HPD and CBI, I knew Wink and Melissa wouldn’t ever send out something that wasn’t perfect. So I trusted in the process and let them make me a ring.

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Weecam thank you!

@Lykame what is interesting is I hadn’t seen that violet modifier in person before, so I was blown away when Jamie was able to capture it in the photo. Simply beautiful. Thank you! I’m coping by posting lol. I am obsessed with the photos and I keep staring at them. Knowing the ring is going to be even more spectacular in person just blows me away also.

@renwea thank you!

@Diamond425 thank you, I can’t wait to see it in person

@Alex T once Gary sent it to me, when I opened the box, I knew it was the one for me. So it took a while and was a pain to look for sapphires, but once I found Finewater Gems, the process became easier.

@Sparkles88 thank you. I’m glad I waited 18 years instead of settling.

@dk168 thank you!

@LJsapphire I love your sapphire too, so your kind words mean a lot to me.

@sledge I tagged you because I knew with your new found interest in stones that you would probably appreciate this. Thanks for your excitement— it brings a smile to my face.

Last edited:

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful ring. I love the color of that sapphire. Gary has such beautiful sapphires. So happy with mine. Wear it in good health! Looking forward to the hand shots.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ladyonthelake thank you! Yes, I really do love the color. I hope you are ready for a thousand pics on Tuesday lol.

@mrs-b I bow down to you, so your comment means a lot to me, thank you.

@missy thank you! Yes, the CBI diamonds make the sapphire really pop. That is part of why I did that long loud inhale when I saw it— the sapphire just really popped into my sight and that is exactly what I was hoping it would do.

@ac117 thank you. Yes, I think it came together nicely. I can’t wait to see it.

@partgypsy delicious is a great word! Thanks.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Shijitake thank you! I am definitely pleased.

@rcjtraveler thanks! Yes, Gary has a great eye for stones. I can’t remember yours off the top of my head, so I will search in a minute (maybe make it your avatar? Hint hint) Maybe one day we can have a Finewater Gems get together and fo see Gary in person.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
@Shijitake thank you! I am definitely pleased.

@rcjtraveler thanks! Yes, Gary has a great eye for stones. I can’t remember yours off the top of my head, so I will search in a minute (maybe make it your avatar? Hint hint) Maybe one day we can have a Finewater Gems get together and fo see Gary in person.
Just figured out how to add the avatar. This was the only picture I had for now. Will need to get a better shot to show the sapphire color. A Finewater get together would be fun. I am new at buying the stones separately but not to jewelry buying . So glad I found you guys!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgrous, Whitewave! How are you planning on wearing it - right or left hand, stacked, etc? I love the colour of your sapphire and am looking forward to hand shots. I love the symbolism of your eldest and twins too!

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
Squeee!!! It’s absolutely beautiful! I am excited to see hand shots! What a lovely long story it’s been from beginning to perfection. Wear it in good health!!

@Wewechew thank you! I think Gary at Finewater Gems has beautiful stones and I like his eye for choosing and cutting. If I ever get to the Atlanta/Rosewell area, I’d love to visit him. My aquamarine is from his also.

How, oh HOW, have I been on PS as long as I have without realizing FWG is in my backyard?!??! I’m totally on board for a PS GTG w/ Gary!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just figured out how to add the avatar. This was the only picture I had for now. Will need to get a better shot to show the sapphire color. A Finewater get together would be fun. I am new at buying the stones separately but not to jewelry buying . So glad I found you guys!

Oh my!! Your sapphire and ring is GORGEOUS! :love:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@motownmama thank you! I agree.

@lissyflo right hand ring finger. Not stacked (yet). Melissa and I have discussed potential future plans if stacking becomes inevitable. Thanks!

@Keeliamira I have friends in rosewell, so this would be doable— of course we would give Gary a heads up lol

Edited: it’s Marietta, but same idea lol

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
@Keeliamira I have friends in rosewell, so this would be doable— of course we would give Gary a heads up lol

Edited: it’s Marietta, but same idea lol
I’m in Brookhaven, so totally doable!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my!! Your sapphire and ring is GORGEOUS! :love:
Thanks so much! Started out to replace my diamond in my original e ring setting when I upgraded the setting. Long story short, it wouldn’t,t fit and ended up designing this after an inspiration ring I had seen. Had also wanted a blue sapphire for years and found Finewater Gems here.
Hope the wait for your beauty goes quickly.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally gorgeous!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's perfection!!!!!! Love it!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's fabulous from every angle!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!!!:love: I LOVE three stone diamond/sapphire rings! Glad you waited for the high quality stones and setting, too! It will be a nice heirloom!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave you better be bringing EVERYTHING to the GTG!

So is Melissa the one who does the CAD designs?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave this ring came out soooooo gorgeous!!! :love: It is absolutely stunning and I am so glad that you took your time after purchasing the sapphire to really think about how you wanted to set it. It couldn’t be more perfect and the diamonds of course are beautiful!

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh this is SO PRETTY! I can't wait to see hand pics! :love:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Beautiful setting and magnificent diamonds and sapphire! Your wait is over! Perfection!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is such a gorgeous creation, whitewave! I truly adore the combination of sapphires and diamonds, and the stones you chose are just perfection!! :love: Congratulations, and more photos please!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY!! The glamor shots are incredible!! Congrats on finding the three stones and having the vision to put them together. :D

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Just stunning. I love sapphire and diamond rings so much! Your sapphire is just a perfect color and of course, the diamonds are glorious. Can’t wait for hand shots! Congrats =)2

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait for hand shots!!!

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congrats; it's beautiful! Can't wait to see it on your finger!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results