shape
carat
color
clarity

DIAMONDFAN HITS 10 K POSTS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
YAY congrats Diamondfan :D

I have to say I love reading your posts, you come across as a real sweetie, always there to give advice in a nice way :).

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke and Princess, thanks!!!! I worked for it for sure!

Deelight, thanks so much. I am pretty sweet in real life and I really strive to be balanced and fair and kind here. I just could not come here to be nasty. I get so much from PS that I want to always be mindful of that.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
You definitly never nasty far far far from it :).

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dee, you should see me around the mother in law
3.gif
6.gif

But really, I could not see coming here to be that way. Does not mean some posts do not get to me, or upset me, or the couple of people who have been really nasty do not bother me...but overall there is so much positive stuff here!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
From what you posted about her I don''t blame you everyone even the most saintly has their limits :).

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
DF I''ve enjoyed reading your posts and hearing your thoughts and opinions. (Even the ones about MIL! Teeheehee) Posters like yourself have kept me coming back, and you set a great example for us all. Congrats on 10K! You deserve it!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Somehow, thank you so much for the sweet comments!

I hope people like reading my posts and get something out of the ones where I am trying to offer my views or help...I know I get a lot out of PS! I have to say it gets kind of addicting to be here!!! When I have been unable to get on due to computer issues I do miss it!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for the sticky Andrey and Ali!!!

I am so excited!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 12:00:59 PM
Author: diamondfan
Thanks so much for the sticky Andrey and Ali!!!

I am so excited!
That''s awesome! 10,000 moments that you took to give yourself to someone else! I lurked here for several months before I ever posted, and I have always enjoyed your posts!
Congrats!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Congrats DF
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lucky Texan, thanks so much! Glad you are around!

Sevens, Thanks :)!!! How is your beautiful family? How is precious Angello doing? I miss seeing his little face with those big eyes. Hope all is well with you!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations DF - you are definitely one of my favorite posters on PS!!!!
36.gif
emotion-19.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 12:22:49 AM
Author: diamondfan
Thanks Miranda!

Thankfully the gas was Linda''s mom!!! But mine does equally odd if less odorous things!

ACK!!! Not my mom Caroline, my mother in law, ha ha ha ha ha. How is your MIL today? Still driving you nutso???

Linda

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats DF!
36.gif
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
BB, Wishful, thanks so much!!

Linda, I meant your mother in law!!!! I typed wrong!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, DiamondFan....great job! You''re such an excellent asset to this site. Congratulations on 10,000!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And another round of applause for all you PS''ers,
36.gif
jumping so readily to the congratulatory threads...It''s really touching how friendly, supportive and downright LOVING everyone is in this community. What a truly special thing to be part of!!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
DF, heartiest congratulations to you.

I''m ocntinually impressed by your willingness to lend a hand when new people come, and you do it with the same enthusiasm the 50th time as you do the first. That''s an enviable trait.

Congratulations on your milestone!
1.gif

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Way to go DF!!!! I hope I''m here for the next 10,000 and some more famous quotes along the way.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 4:22:57 PM
Author: tberube
Wow, DiamondFan....great job! You''re such an excellent asset to this site. Congratulations on 10,000!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And another round of applause for all you PS''ers,
36.gif
jumping so readily to the congratulatory threads...It''s really touching how friendly, supportive and downright LOVING everyone is in this community. What a truly special thing to be part of!!

Thanks tberube! I really agree, it was so wonderful to come here, see this lovely thread my sweet pal Lorelei started, and get all these kinds comments from all the great PS''ers!

This truly is a special place!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alj, how nice! Thank you, I take that as high praise! I certainly try to be helpful, and hope even once in a while something I say gives support or an idea to another poster!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Penn, how are those babies? Are you both getting settled in well?

Thank you for your words. I know you will be here. I am thinking of some new quotes as we speak! I think those two will be my best, sadly, but I will try to think of some more!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulation Carolyn
36.gif
.As other posters have said you are pure class + I love living vicariously through you with your bling and other amazing purchases
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kate! I feel blessed to have found this site and be amongst like minded people!

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi DiamondFan

Congratulations.. Your posts are always so nice to read... except for the MIL. I am not getting too great of a one.

Likes to talk about people from 20 years ago... Is also a major woo is me...
\

Hopefully, we can all do a Philly get together soon.
35.gif
We both have Big Affairs in November

My wedding is November 9th
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crystal, congrats!!!! Should be a lovely time of year...you are in the area, right?

My mother in law is just vile, and I am sorry if yours is not so good.

If my mother in law was just an eccentric I would deal but she is a witch!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Huge congratulations, DiamondFan!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lady! Glad you checked in!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle, not sure! I have lots of things that I would love, but have to wait to get my gift first!!!
3.gif
(I tend to spend money before I get it, one of my well known traits!!)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, diamondfan, on reaching 10,000 posts! I enjoy your point of view very much. Your stories about your beautiful jewelry, your homelife and your nasty MIL are all amazing to me. It makes me appreciate even more the sweet and wonderful lady that is my MIL. Family are so precious, aren''t they?
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think maybe some type of earring with some sparkle, or a bangle?! This is so fun and exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results