shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Wedding Band Opinion Please....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gutzy333

Rough_Rock
Good Morning All!

I have had my mind set on getting the Tiffany diamond/eternity band for my wedding ring, however I just saw another diamond band in a jewellery store over the weekend that I fell in love with.

I''ve got a picture of it but I can''t import it, no matter how small i shrink it, so I''ll do my best to describe the deisgn.

This particular diamond band had double claws, and each diamond is set into like a semi circle..........not sure if this makes sense
20.gif
, would be easier if I could find a picture. It seemd that this type of setting allowed you to 1) see more of the diamond, and 2) allow for more light to enter because the metal was covering the sides of the diamond.

For this particulare ring I''m look at 21 pieces of 1.68 ct so each diamond would be 0.08 points.

If someone knows what on earth I''m talking about and has a picture - I''d be most grateful!!!

my question is for those of you who are diamond band experts :) what would your opinions be around the styles. I know its inidivdual preference but I would be keen to hear other people''s thoughts. For example, do diamonds look more squre once their set in double claws?? Or does a ring look heaver because of double claws?

Any ideas or suggestions would be fantastic.

Thanks so much
35.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think any diamond eternity band from Tiffany''s will be gorgeous!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let me first say that light is only reflected from the top of the diamond, not the sides. But many people enjoy seeing the sides of their diamonds anyway.

Are you talking about this kind of side view?

jadesMMrings4.jpg

gutzy333

Rough_Rock
yes that is exactly what I''m talking about! what made you choose this design rather than the others?

Would agree that it seems like its more sparkly because of the design?

Do you ahve any more pictures like this?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results