shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond tennis necklace ❤️

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies! And thanks for accompanying me on this journey! It’s been so fun to share it with you all. =)2

@Phoenix did you want platinum? I have a lead on an estate piece that just came through yesterday...sorry I’m totally an enabler!:evil2:

I love platinum! You are, lol. But that's fine.:)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I love platinum! You are, lol. But that's fine.:)

Hi @Phoenix ok here it is! 12 ctw set in Platinum. It looks very pretty. I put it on my watch list and the seller sent me an offer for $9k!

6F9DFC22-143B-446E-8B8A-9A6E8D77106C.jpeg

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Phoenix ok here it is! 12 ctw set in Platinum. It looks very pretty. I put it on my watch list and the seller sent me an offer for $9k!

6F9DFC22-143B-446E-8B8A-9A6E8D77106C.jpeg

This looks gorgeous and exactly what I am looking for...well except that I'd like higher colour and clarities. I shall reach out to the vendor and see if they have one.

Thank you.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ladies, here are a couple more pics. Sorry-I'm a little obsessed! I included a pic with my studs.

I live in low-key New England so I only plan to wear them together for dressier dinners.

@Phoenix do you know anyone who lives in FL? There's a platinum 22 ctw that's on auction today-E/F color!

IMG_7082 2.JPG IMG_6084 2.jpg

Last edited:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies, here are a couple more pics. Sorry-I'm a little obsessed! I included a pic with my studs.

I live in low-key New England so I only plan to wear them together for dressier dinners.

@Phoenix do you know anyone who lives in FL? There's a platinum 22 ctw that's on auction today-E/F color!

IMG_7082 2.JPG IMG_6084 2.jpg

Omg I am a stud stalker and this necklace with your studs is absolutely stunning. I love how larger stones compliment the studs. We need more pics

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I am a stud stalker and this necklace with your studs is absolutely stunning. I love how larger stones compliment the studs. We need more pics

Yassss. Please more pics of those studlicious studs ❤️❤️❤️

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

Yassss. Please more pics of those studlicious studs ❤❤❤

Gah, I’m so bad at taking still shots of diamonds! Here’s a close up. Btw, I estimate the largest stone in the necklace to be .67 carats.

0F1DC1A1-A45A-4976-A2A2-D01D0CDEF0BC.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah, I’m so bad at taking still shots of diamonds! Here’s a close up. Btw, I estimate the largest stone in the necklace to be .67 carats.

0F1DC1A1-A45A-4976-A2A2-D01D0CDEF0BC.jpeg

So pretty. Wear in good health and blingy joy!
When and if you have the motivation and time I would love to see ear shots of your studs. :love:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
So pretty. Wear in good health and blingy joy!
When and if you have the motivation and time I would love to see ear shots of your studs. :love:

Yasss ear shots with necklace on

@missy @Missie1 Challenging selfie shots ladies! My 5 yo is looking at me like I’m crazy :lol-2:

Here’s one albeit not a great one...I'm definitely wearing my bling more than make up!
ACAC12C2-B03E-4379-B3AD-571640A3F6BA.jpeg

Last edited:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
@missy @Missie1 Challenging selfie shots ladies! My 5 yo is looking at me like I’m crazy :lol-2:

Here’s one albeit not a great one...I'm definitely wearing my bling more than make up!

They look so pretty together. I absolutely love it. The studs And the size of this necklace is perfection.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
They look so pretty together. I absolutely love it. The studs And the size of this necklace is perfection.

Thanks so much @Missie1 . I can’t wait to see more action pics of your gorgeous necklace! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

A gorgeous pairing!

Yes, it is perfect. :love:

You wear it so well.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Glammed my plaid today :lol:.

@Phoenix I hope the vendor has some good options for you!

9115ABCF-D478-4AFF-B5DB-0E2B6417314F.jpeg

Ok ladies, I need your honest opinion. I was inspired by @themoonstoned to give the neck mess a try.

I just got this halo briolette station necklace in yellow gold. What do you think of it? And can I layer it with the riviera necklace? I’m just not sure it works.

@missy I hope it’s ok for me to pose this question on the thread. D0FD06BC-F286-4565-8223-1CB4592D5261.jpeg

Ok ladies, I need your honest opinion. I was inspired by @themoonstoned to give the neck mess a try.

I just got this halo briolette station necklace in yellow gold. What do you think of it? And can I layer it with the riviera necklace? I’m just not sure it works.

@missy I hope it’s ok for me to pose this question on the thread. D0FD06BC-F286-4565-8223-1CB4592D5261.jpeg

For me, personally, it doesn’t work. Sorry! I only commented because you asked for honest opinions!! I think it’s because the rivière necklace as it is, is a statement in and of itself. It’s the kind of piece that doesn’t need anything else with it to complete the look. If you do wear it with anything else then it has to be something big and/or bold enough that it complements instead of distracts. The station necklace doesn’t have enough presence to compete with the rivière and so it ends up almost just being a distraction of sorts. I wouldn’t wear the two together.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
For me, personally, it doesn’t work. Sorry! I only commented because you asked for honest opinions!! I think it’s because the rivière necklace as it is, is a statement in and of itself. It’s the kind of piece that doesn’t need anything else with it to complete the look. If you do wear it with anything else then it has to be something big and/or bold enough that it complements instead of distracts. The station necklace doesn’t have enough presence to compete with the rivière and so it ends up almost just being a distraction of sorts. I wouldn’t wear the two together.

Thank you @AllAboardTheBlingTrain ! I sort had the same feeling. The briolette necklace is very pretty but kind of too delicate to stand on its own. Maybe the layering thing is not for me.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes of course! Post away ❤
I’m with @AllAboardTheBlingTrain. The rivière necklace speaks for itself. And it’s saying “I’m so gorgeous” ❤

ETA autocorrect strikes again. Edited to correct autocorrect. Oh the irony. :)

Last edited:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Yes of course! Post away ❤
mom with @AllAboardTheBlingTrain. The rivière necklace speaks for itself. And it’s saying “I’m so gorgeous” ❤

@missy lol! thanks for the honest opinion! luckily the briolette necklace is returnable. I just needed the nudge to return it!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @AllAboardTheBlingTrain ! I sort had the same feeling. The briolette necklace is very pretty but kind of too delicate to stand on its own. Maybe the layering thing is not for me.

I think that the other two necklaces without the riviera necklace could work together. But the three don’t work for me. But then, I’m not much of a necklace stacker and your riviera necklace is such a stand-alone star!!!

Tiffany44

Rough_Rock

I quite like the current trend of stacking tennis necklace. U can google more photos for inspiration n styling efforts. It’s similar of stacking different tennis bracelets together or with Cartier love bracelet e.g... some people like it but some thinks it’s messy. To me it’s depends on individual n how confident n comfortable you feels about it. Needless to say your tennis necklace is gorgeous and also stands out even when wearing it alone

D01A4D42-602D-432F-ACDE-36640F29A3D8.jpeg 39D8D809-DB20-400E-BE95-8736148C3271.jpeg 919CFF61-3BBE-4202-98F5-75B0C069E93A.jpeg 3314FDAF-D08D-4442-AF5C-0885ED28DC84.jpeg

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I quite like the current trend of stacking tennis necklace. U can google more photos for inspiration n styling efforts. It’s similar of stacking different tennis bracelets together or with Cartier love bracelet e.g... some people like it but some thinks it’s messy. To me it’s depends on individual n how confident n comfortable you feels about it. Needless to say your tennis necklace is gorgeous and also stands out even when wearing it alone

919CFF61-3BBE-4202-98F5-75B0C069E93A.jpeg 3314FDAF-D08D-4442-AF5C-0885ED28DC84.jpeg

Oh @Tiffany44 thanks for these images! I like them all but especially these last 2. I hope I can figure out a way to do a mixed metal 'neckmess.'

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results