shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond tennis necklace ❤️

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
What a great thread!!!
I’m a little late to the party but better late than never.
I’m wondering if you ladies wear your necklaces daily??!!
Is there a size that is optimal for daily wear?

Have been told that my 10ctw is great for daily wear to work. But are you still in the market now that you got your stunning necklace?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix I did talk to my mother. She has never heard of Primus, but she does not usually buy her diamonds in Thailand. Hope this helps!

Oh ok, no worries. Thank you so much for talking to your mother and for getting back to me. x

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Oh ok, no worries. Thank you so much for talking to your mother and for getting back to me. x

Please post a pic when you get yours:)

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I happened upon this thread as I was thinking about trying to find a tennis necklace, not graduated. I wanted it to be very thin, about 20", and subdued. But yellow gold, so not quite as subdued as if it were white. I already have a a 15" 5 ctw one in white gold so wanted something different, and hopefully even more subdued. Anyway, since a few folks had ordered from DeeJay's I placed an order for the 5 ctw 18" as they didn't have 20". I should get it Wednesday, so if anyone is interested in how it looks, and if it flips, I'll be happy to come back and report.
Oh, and as far as the 15". Its an estate piece and the way it is set, makes it so it doesn't flip at all. The stones are set in small bars. Here are a couple photos.
IMG_4459.JPG
IMG_4460.JPG
IMG_4455.jpg

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_4502.jpg
here's the 5 ct, 18" tennis from DeeJay's. It's YG and I thought perhaps the setting would overwhelm the tiny stones, but it really doesn't. It does seem to flip a bit but also flips back. It's not bad and pretty much what I expected in the flipping category. Sorry for the lousy photo. The stones are white and clear so no complaints there. Definitely a bit more subtle than my 5 ct. 15" in white gold, above, but that's what I wanted.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
IMG_4502.jpg
here's the 5 ct, 18" tennis from DeeJay's. It's YG and I thought perhaps the setting would overwhelm the tiny stones, but it really doesn't. It does seem to flip a bit but also flips back. It's not bad and pretty much what I expected in the flipping category. Sorry for the lousy photo. The stones are white and clear so no complaints there. Definitely a bit more subtle than my 5 ct. 15" in white gold, above, but that's what I wanted.

Such a pretty line of diamonds! And it will look great stacked with your WG 15” if you ever want to wear it that way :)

Diamond Best Friend

Rough_Rock
I happened upon this thread as I was thinking about trying to find a tennis necklace, not graduated. I wanted it to be very thin, about 20", and subdued. But yellow gold, so not quite as subdued as if it were white. I already have a a 15" 5 ctw one in white gold so wanted something different, and hopefully even more subdued. Anyway, since a few folks had ordered from DeeJay's I placed an order for the 5 ctw 18" as they didn't have 20". I should get it Wednesday, so if anyone is interested in how it looks, and if it flips, I'll be happy to come back and report.
Oh, and as far as the 15". Its an estate piece and the way it is set, makes it so it doesn't flip at all. The stones are set in small bars. Here are a couple photos.
IMG_4459.JPG
IMG_4460.JPG
IMG_4455.jpg

That's a very pretty necklace. I would love to see the Deejay necklace too.

dumbo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Tried a 10ctw graduated one today but it was so flippy! My jeweller said it’s probably a little short for me, hence the flippiness. Loved the size though. Was told the largest diamond in front is a 0.5ct stone.

436AED51-B0BB-4BC5-9849-0DD7CE767891.jpeg

that looks amazing!

I just ordered my wife a similar 14 carat from IDJ. It wasn't cheap but the pics were amazing. I hope she likes it-she has been watching The Sopranos for the first time and noted "I really like Carmella's diamond stack-I want something like that!". She already has a 3-stone, 4-carat pendant I bought for her from Brian Gavin, so this will go nicely together!

baimenglan

Rough_Rock
Trade
Am I glad that I found this thread! It's been a minute since the last time this thread was active @lulu_ma your photos are so helpful as I'm a newly addict for neck sparkles lol do you mind share which auction house that you receive your 11ct estate jewelry? The link you previously shared are expired but totally understand if you don't feel comfortable releasing that info in public

boxbits

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

I'm reviving this old thread with the hope that someone can help me choose a tennis necklace. I would like one I can layer and/or wear everyday with jeans and a t-shirt.

The one Gwyneth Paltrow is wearing in the photo below was my inspiration.

Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 9.50.00 AM.png

The two below is me wearing 16" 8 ctw tennis necklace, where the diamonds are about 6 pts each. I loved this, but I think it's a little more blingy than what I was looking for.

IMG_7253.jpg IMG_7252.jpg

I'd seen many good reviews of Deejay's tennis necklaces, so reached out to them to request additional photographs of their 4ct and 5ct tennis necklaces, preferably together so I could get a sense of the size difference. Unfortunately, I was told that this was not possible.

I've thought about purchasing both the 4ct and 5ct and keeping the one I liked best, but have been advised that doing this violates Ebays rules. I also heard the return process has become quite lengthy because all diamond jewelry is returned to GIA for inspection before the return process is completed.

Anyway, if anyone has any advice they can share or just tell me to buy one or the other, I'd appreciate it! If it matters, I am short and petite.

Thank you!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think if you are going for the look she has, it would be the smaller size, at least that what it appears to me. I know some people have also mentioned buying from Capucelli. I don't have any experience with them so can't speak to quality, but if you look on their webpage you can see various sizes and most show them on the model's neck so you can get a good idea of size, I think.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought the same thing as @Lookinagain, if you're aiming for the same look as GP I'd say go for slightly smaller...and also hers looks shorter than the one you're wearing.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think if you are going for the look she has, it would be the smaller size, at least that what it appears to me. I know some people have also mentioned buying from Capucelli. I don't have any experience with them so can't speak to quality, but if you look on their webpage you can see various sizes and most show them on the model's neck so you can get a good idea of size, I think.

I’d be careful with capucelli

@boxbits I’d probably go for something a little shorter (15 inches) with a slightly lower carat weight to achieve a similar look

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results