shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond tennis necklace ❤️

HollyC

Shiny_Rock
@HollyC I’ve see her beautiful necklace but it looks like it’s fixed on? What I meant was slipping on the pendant to wear... removable and not fixed on.

Sorry for the crap pics as the lighting is pretty bad but here are 2 examples:

6AAB1342-0EA1-4DA6-BC86-91217B428B2C.jpeg 4AF1C436-010E-4F0A-A1CC-0647854B0EC0.jpeg

I’ve also seen for normal tennis necklaces depending on the design a small hook or removable ring device to loop/hang pendants on. Like this type:

—————-

Thanks @lulu_ma @missy! =)2
Your pendants look beautiful with it. I don't have many pendants and the only one's I thought would fit are my VCA Magic, but no, they wouldn't go over the clasp. I did try it with a removable link but it's not right and looks off. Here is a pic
A23E10DB-4149-4360-A904-9B4FEB4F90A2.jpeg
Oops don't know why it's sideways.

seafarm

Rough_Rock
That would be me! That’s where I bought my one. Mine is the 10.5 carat one in yellow gold. I was quoted over $20,000 (yup) to have one made here in Australia so I went with DeeJay jewellers on eBay.
I was very happy with the quality, they aren’t milky and sparkle well.
However even with the longer length and graduated diamonds, it still flipped on me. Putting the heart pendant on it stopped the issue.

Hi Bron357,
I am also from Aus and considering purchasing a diamond Riviera necklace from DeeJay Jewellers.
I’m a little concerned as the pics seem to be ‘stock’ photos not photos of each individual piece of jewellery.
You seem happy with your purchase but just wondering if you still feel the same way several months on.
Also, can you tell me the import duties you paid in percentage?
I’m thinking 10% gst plus 5% import duty.
To be on the safe side I’m adding 20% to the price given differences in the exchange rate and charges associated with paying by credit card.
Also, just to check, the duties charged by customs are on the price paid for the item (including postage) NOT the appraisal value that is included with the purchase?
Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Bron357,
I am also from Aus and considering purchasing a diamond Riviera necklace from DeeJay Jewellers.
I’m a little concerned as the pics seem to be ‘stock’ photos not photos of each individual piece of jewellery.
You seem happy with your purchase but just wondering if you still feel the same way several months on.
Also, can you tell me the import duties you paid in percentage?
I’m thinking 10% gst plus 5% import duty.
To be on the safe side I’m adding 20% to the price given differences in the exchange rate and charges associated with paying by credit card.
Also, just to check, the duties charged by customs are on the price paid for the item (including postage) NOT the appraisal value that is included with the purchase?
Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Hi, I was and still am very happy with the tennis necklace. Especially seeing as when I enquired of my jeweller to have one made, it was circa $20,000!
I went with the graduated one, the largest diamond is .50 carat. The ones that go up behind my hair are much smaller of course but I prefer the “size” where I can see it.
I paid 15%, being 10% GST plus 5% Customs plus a processing fee ($75?). Strictly speaking the import is eligible for using the US / Aust free trade agreement (saves you that 5%) but that requires the Vendor to know and fill out the appropriate forms. Back when I bought mine they didn’t know, maybe these days they do? In any regard you can make application to Customs to get a refund but that is onerous itself.
Customs is on the actual purchase price plus shipping.
The diamonds are definitely eye clean and well cut. The necklace has considerable gold weight as well, it’s not skimpy.
I added a pendant to the tennis necklace.
DEDFCD62-A0EE-479B-B9EE-0B3ACAD8D90D.jpeg F008F01F-B444-4DDF-A22B-802EDE18E9B8.jpeg D7D79EE2-42C5-457D-9FDD-2E7BF6287ADB.jpeg

seafarm

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for your quick reply and all your info.
I’ve been searching to find any info on this eBay store. Jewellery prices in Aus are ridiculous!
I’m so pleased I came across this thread (I’ve never joined a forum before!) and to find an Aussie who has purchased from DeeJay given they do not accept returns from outside the US.
I’ll definitely ask about the 5% US/Aus free trade agreement form before I purchase, though I have emailed DeeJay about the relevant duties and they haven’t mentioned it!
I’m looking at a - just over - 12 carat graduated style. Like you I prefer the larger stones at the front where you can see them. The largest size stone is .48 ct.
Yours looks lovely and I did read that you put the pendant on the necklace to stop it twisting, such a great idea.
Thank you once again, you’ve made my day.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Guess What: Dispersion and Fire Aren't the Same Thing
    Guess What: Dispersion and Fire Aren't the Same Thing
    Men In Pearls
    Men In Pearls
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.