shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond tennis necklace ❤️

Thx ! @AllAboardTheBlingTrain ! I just hope that the diamonds sparkle more than the 9 ct estate piece that I had before.

The necklace from Deejay Jewelers is very sparkly and well-made. Part of it was I started to double whether yellow gold was the right decision, too.

The 11 ct is set in platinum.

This necklace search is definitely my distraction from everything else that is going on:loopy:

I hear you on the YG. I like how YG looks on my skin but I’m partial to WG (or platinum) for eternity bracelets/necklaces. I think it goes better with the whole look of a “river of sparkle”.

What a lovely distraction it is too! Im excited for you, fingers crossed it blows you clean away!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I hear you on the YG. I like how YG looks on my skin but I’m partial to WG (or platinum) for eternity bracelets/necklaces. I think it goes better with the whole look of a “river of sparkle”.

What a lovely distraction it is too! Im excited for you, fingers crossed it blows you clean away!

Hopefully! Here’s another pic. You can see that it’s a little twisted. I hope that is a function of the magnetic clasp. I’ll probably have to change the clasp. 75577FE5-D6A2-485F-B1E5-01F587EF23A2.jpeg

Hopefully! Here’s another pic. You can see that it’s a little twisted. I hope that is a function of the magnetic clasp. I’ll probably have to change the clasp. 75577FE5-D6A2-485F-B1E5-01F587EF23A2.jpeg

Even if it isn’t a function of the clasp, I think you could probably fix that by just weighing down the front a bit by adding some extra metal or a bar to the back of the stones in the front. The necklace looks like a very nice size, though! Excited for you!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Even if it isn’t a function of the clasp, I think you could probably fix that by just weighing down the front a bit by adding some extra metal or a bar to the back of the stones in the front. The necklace looks like a very nice size, though! Excited for you!

Thx! I’m so anxious to get it! I’m hoping I can get it by next Wednesday. I was just looking through this thread again and it kind of looks like a necklace that somebody posted from Moonstoned:kiss2:

Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lulu_ma, congrats! That looks like an awesome deal!

Did you return the other one?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thx! I’m so anxious to get it! I’m hoping I can get it by next Wednesday. I was just looking through this thread again and it kind of looks like a necklace that somebody posted from Moonstoned:kiss2:

Ooh it sounds amazing. The Moonstoned had such amazing tennis necklaces. I mean gorgeous to the max so if it's like that it's a winner. I cannot wait for you to get it. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Ooh it sounds amazing. The Moonstoned had such amazing tennis necklaces. I mean gorgeous to the max so if it's like that it's a winner. I cannot wait for you to get it. :appl:

Thanks! I really hope I love it:oops2:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
OMG! The auction house can't find my necklace-no joke! The poor shipping girl waited 45 minutes and they couldn't locate it!!:(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you lots of blingy dust @lulu_ma I hope they find and send you the necklace ASAP!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Sending you lots of blingy dust @lulu_ma I hope they find and send you the necklace ASAP!

thanks so much @missy ! You really can’t make this stuff up-just another mess up for crazy 2020! I trying to keep things in perspective-we’re all healthy-but I am disappointed, of course...:cry2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! The auction house can't find my necklace-no joke! The poor shipping girl waited 45 minutes and they couldn't locate it!!:(

Oh no!!

Hope they find it - soon!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Oh no!!

Hope they find it - soon!!

thanks so much @missy ! You really can’t make this stuff up-just another mess up for crazy 2020! I trying to keep things in perspective-we’re all healthy-but I am disappointed, of course...:cry2:

Doesn't look like they are going to find it...

Tiffany44

Rough_Rock
5CDFAAA5-FD8F-4AF3-A880-10AAAB5D91A1.jpeg
Saw this 3 prongs setting. Interestingly it’s one directional, same as 3 prongs bracelet. 1st time seeing this type of setting on a neckace

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doesn't look like they are going to find it...

I'm sorry :( If they are sure it is gone and have stopped looking then it wasn't meant to be and you will find your tennis necklace. It is out there. They are all over really and now you can start looking again. Fresh. Are you on IG? The vendors there post tennis necklaces often. If you go through this thread you can find some of the popular IGers who sell lovely necklaces. At the moment XOthebiojoux and Themoonstoned come to mind but so many other vendors too. Good luck and don't despair. Your necklace is out there.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Oh no!!!;(

Maybe just ask them to keep looking?

I'm sorry :( If they are sure it is gone and have stopped looking then it wasn't meant to be and you will find your tennis necklace. It is out there. They are all over really and now you can start looking again. Fresh. Are you on IG? The vendors there post tennis necklaces often. If you go through this thread you can find some of the popular IGers who sell lovely necklaces. At the moment XOthebiojoux and Themoonstoned come to mind but so many other vendors too. Good luck and don't despair. Your necklace is out there.

Thanks @Phoenix and @missy I know...I was just hoping to have "the necklace" before turtleneck season:confused2:.

I'm going to have them continue to look until Friday. If they can't find it by then I'll get a refund.

I've been stalking xothebijoux and themoonstoned. No luck so far. At least I know exactly the style that I am looking for now. More riviera-less tennis.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@missy @Phoenix

OMG thank you SO for sending your bling dust!! The auction house just called. They found my necklace and will overnight it to me. Diamond fairies willing, I will have it in hand on Friday :dance:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy @Phoenix

OMG thank you SO for sending your bling dust!! The auction house just called. They found my necklace and will overnight it to me. Diamond fairies willing, I will have it in hand on Friday :dance:

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy @Phoenix

Fantastic! So happy for you. Look forward to lots of pics!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@missy @Phoenix

Fedex just arrived - few minutes ago!

It’s better than I expected! So pretty and classic. This is my keeper :love:

I’m happy with the color, too. My ring is an F for reference (sorry for the cringey hand pic)

426073E3-82EA-4E78-A8C3-3C5B8B64D759.jpeg 523A0B7E-B5D1-4E7C-A504-732365D7DEBC.jpeg

@missy @Phoenix

I’m happy with the color, too. My ring is an F for reference (sorry for the cringey hand pic)

426073E3-82EA-4E78-A8C3-3C5B8B64D759.jpeg 523A0B7E-B5D1-4E7C-A504-732365D7DEBC.jpeg

It’s gorgeous! So sparkly and white!! I prefer the white metal to the yellow - looks even more like an unbroken line of sparkle. Really stunning. Congrats and enjoy :)

Tiffany44

Rough_Rock
@missy @Phoenix

It’s really a stunner n it’s looks more than 11carat. Could u share how the clasp look like? Is it magnetic?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
It’s gorgeous! So sparkly and white!! I prefer the white metal to the yellow - looks even more like an unbroken line of sparkle. Really stunning. Congrats and enjoy :)

It’s really a stunner n it’s looks more than 11carat. Could u share how the clasp look like? Is it magnetic?

@AllAboardTheBlingTrain Thanks so much! Yes, I am happy that I found this one in platinum. I love yellow gold right now, but platinum/ white gold is more timeless.

@Tiffany44 Thanks! Here's a pic of the magnetic clasp. I'm a little worried about it. I will most likely get it changed to a more classic clasp.
IMG_5918.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy @Phoenix

Wow!! GORGEOUS!!:kiss2:

I think I shall have to look out for one, like this.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy @Phoenix

Stunning! And it looks amazbling on you!:kiss2:
Wear in good health and blingy joy!!!

You do need one like this @Phoenix. :kiss2:
You would wear it well!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

Thanks ladies! And thanks for accompanying me on this journey! It’s been so fun to share it with you all. =)2

@Phoenix did you want platinum? I have a lead on an estate piece that just came through yesterday...sorry I’m totally an enabler!:evil2:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
@missy @Phoenix

OMG this is gorgeous

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results