shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond tennis necklace ❤️

Tiffany44

Rough_Rock
Tiffany44-Everybody's neck is different. I didn't mind the 16.5"L but the 18"L princess length works better with my everyday style. Are you planning to wear yours daily?

When I brought it, the plan is not for daily wear but to have something to pass to my daughter when she grows up... 16.5 inch is not so comfortable for daily wear

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, @SandyinAnaheim and @lulu_ma .

I think I just might. The price is very tempting. I just want something for daily wear.

What colour and clarity are yours, @lulu_ma ? the 8.5ct doesn't flip, right?

Hi Phoenix, G-H, SI2-I1. And let me tell you my DH had look closely with a 60x loupe to find the inclusions. He’s more anal about this stuff than I am and he was impressed with the quality. In big stones I don’t like to go beyond F/ VS2.

And the graduated style doesn’t flip for me. I think it’s the 18”L and the fact that the biggest stones-9 of them I think-are soldered together.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Phoenix, G-H, SI2-I1. And let me tell you my DH had look closely with a 60x loupe to find the inclusions. He’s more anal about this stuff than I am and he was impressed with the quality. In big stones I don’t like to go beyond F/ VS2.

And the graduated style doesn’t flip for me. I think it’s the 18”L and the fact that the biggest stones-9 of them I think-are soldered together.

All sounds great! Thank you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Missy! So the 7 ct is a tad flippy. I think for the $900 difference I am going to go with the 8.5 ct.

Yassss! Congratulations and please share lots of photos of this gorgeous blngy necklace on your lovely neck. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
83CDF55F-DF41-45CF-9003-BE70BE35746A.jpeg 47A61F14-76BA-4B2F-935A-DABE093F2212.jpeg
I have been lusting over these tennis necklaces size and length n dilemma if I should go for longer length... plus having great neckline makes a lot of differences as well

Stunning on you!:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @SandyinAnaheim and @lulu_ma .

I think I just might. The price is very tempting. I just want something for daily wear.

What colour and clarity are yours, @lulu_ma ? the 8.5ct doesn't flip, right?

This would be perfect for daily wear @Phoenix and would look amazbling on you. Another eablinger here. :lol:
Seriously though you would rock it easily. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes for $900 the difference is definitely worth it. I like the graduation of stones as it has more presence. I just recently got one and I love it. Enjoy

Your tennis necklace is gorgeous. Are you wearing it daily? It is blingtastic and looks stunning on you @Missie1 :love:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These necks are not mine. It’s from web. How I wish I have these neckline :kiss2:

I know what you mean. I have a torn muscle in my neck, so it is very asymmetrical. Necklaces don't lay perfectly on me. It used to bother the heck out of me. Now I just embrace it. I wear what I love.

I'm sure any necklace you choose will look lovely on you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Your tennis necklace is gorgeous. Are you wearing it daily? It is blingtastic and looks stunning on you @Missie1 :love:

Hi Missy, Thank you. I haven’t worn it yet. Im planning to show DH what he bought me on our anniversary next week lol. I am loving the look of two but have no idea as to were I’d wear them both irl.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
These necks are not mine. It’s from web. How I wish I have these neckline :kiss2:

@Tiffany44 this is why I'm desperate to get a necklace now! I'm afraid that I won't want to look at my necklace in a few years:lol-2:. I'm sure your necklace is just lovely!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Test driving the 8.5 ctw with everyday outfits

p.s. sorry for all the prior typos-I can’t go back in to edit prior posts!
87B024AE-D807-43FD-9B7A-FD75D3AC8F6C.jpeg C54FA527-022E-4BC8-9922-8E367FE1E0F7.jpeg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

87B024AE-D807-43FD-9B7A-FD75D3AC8F6C.jpeg C54FA527-022E-4BC8-9922-8E367FE1E0F7.jpeg

That is spectacular :kiss2: :kiss2:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lulu, how is the necklace holding up? Still not flipping?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@Phoenix I didn’t wear it yesterday. I’m scrambling to get my kids set up for homeschool/ distance learning for tomorrowo_O

I’ll let you know later this week when the dust settles!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@missy - in case you haven’t checked Insta recently. I think you said you’d aborted your hunt, but as it’s platinum and collar length I thought I’d post just in case. :evil2:

E6CBCD55-8E39-4F29-8006-E54B2013F048.jpeg
12cts though, so quite a bit more sizeable than I think you were after?

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I posted before the price was added to stories - sadly, but entirely predictably and reasonably, the price reflects the extra carat weight. Shocker, hey! Maybe not so :evil2: but very pretty nonetheless!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy - in case you haven’t checked Insta recently. I think you said you’d aborted your hunt, but as it’s platinum and collar length I thought I’d post just in case. :evil2:

E6CBCD55-8E39-4F29-8006-E54B2013F048.jpeg
12cts though, so quite a bit more sizeable than I think you were after?

I posted before the price was added to stories - sadly, but entirely predictably and reasonably, the price reflects the extra carat weight. Shocker, hey! Maybe not so :evil2: but very pretty nonetheless!

So I know she said she got it last week but I swear that is the same necklace she showed me a few weeks ago. I loved it then and I love it now. It is exactly the length I wanted and I love the look. Just too blingy for what I was looking for daily wear and also way over my budget. But it is beautiful and I am sure she will sell all of the necklaces she shared on IG. I think she sold that one within a few hours. There are lots of bling lovers on IG. Thank you for sharing @lissyflo !

Smileysunshine

Rough_Rock
Hi! Omg this is exactly the type of necklace that I am looking for! So beautiful! Thank you for sharing your journey and modeling pics!

@lulu_ma will you let us know your thoughts once you wear the necklace a little more? Also why did you choose this size...this seller has so many different sizes...so hard to choose!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Super casual outfit today. I think it still works...

Lulu, how is the necklace holding up? Still not flipping?

Still not flipping. Yay!

Hi! Omg this is exactly the type of necklace that I am looking for! So beautiful! Thank you for sharing your journey and modeling pics!

@lulu_ma will you let us know your thoughts once you wear the necklace a little more? Also why did you choose this size...this seller has so many different sizes...so hard to choose!

Thanks! I'm still loving it! Honestly, I was only looking for a 5 ct. I choose this size because I want to wear this necklace daily. The 8.54 ct is the smallest carat weight that was available 2 weeks ago in the graduated style. It is visually a tad bigger than I wanted, but the smaller line style necklaces are just too flippy for me.

I'm really glad I ordered this one to compare to the other 9 ct estate necklace I bought. These diamonds have a lot more sparkle!

IMG_5627.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results