Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond tennis necklace ❤️

lulu_ma

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, @SandyinAnaheim and @lulu_ma .

I think I just might. The price is very tempting. I just want something for daily wear.

What colour and clarity are yours, @lulu_ma ? the 8.5ct doesn't flip, right?

Hi Phoenix, G-H, SI2-I1. And let me tell you my DH had look closely with a 60x loupe to find the inclusions. He’s more anal about this stuff than I am and he was impressed with the quality. In big stones I don’t like to go beyond F/ VS2.

And the graduated style doesn’t flip for me. I think it’s the 18”L and the fact that the biggest stones-9 of them I think-are soldered together.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Phoenix, G-H, SI2-I1. And let me tell you my DH had look closely with a 60x loupe to find the inclusions. He’s more anal about this stuff than I am and he was impressed with the quality. In big stones I don’t like to go beyond F/ VS2.

And the graduated style doesn’t flip for me. I think it’s the 18”L and the fact that the biggest stones-9 of them I think-are soldered together.

All sounds great! Thank you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
83CDF55F-DF41-45CF-9003-BE70BE35746A.jpeg 47A61F14-76BA-4B2F-935A-DABE093F2212.jpeg
I have been lusting over these tennis necklaces size and length n dilemma if I should go for longer length... plus having great neckline makes a lot of differences as well

Stunning on you!:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @SandyinAnaheim and @lulu_ma .

I think I just might. The price is very tempting. I just want something for daily wear.

What colour and clarity are yours, @lulu_ma ? the 8.5ct doesn't flip, right?

This would be perfect for daily wear @Phoenix and would look amazbling on you. Another eablinger here. :lol:
Seriously though you would rock it easily. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes for $900 the difference is definitely worth it. I like the graduation of stones as it has more presence. I just recently got one and I love it. Enjoy

Your tennis necklace is gorgeous. Are you wearing it daily? It is blingtastic and looks stunning on you @Missie1 :love:

Diamond Girl 21

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These necks are not mine. It’s from web. How I wish I have these neckline :kiss2:

I know what you mean. I have a torn muscle in my neck, so it is very asymmetrical. Necklaces don't lay perfectly on me. It used to bother the heck out of me. Now I just embrace it. I wear what I love.

I'm sure any necklace you choose will look lovely on you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lulu_ma

Shiny_Rock
@Phoenix I didn’t wear it yesterday. I’m scrambling to get my kids set up for homeschool/ distance learning for tomorrowo_O

I’ll let you know later this week when the dust settles!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@missy - in case you haven’t checked Insta recently. I think you said you’d aborted your hunt, but as it’s platinum and collar length I thought I’d post just in case. :evil2:

E6CBCD55-8E39-4F29-8006-E54B2013F048.jpeg
12cts though, so quite a bit more sizeable than I think you were after?

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I posted before the price was added to stories - sadly, but entirely predictably and reasonably, the price reflects the extra carat weight. Shocker, hey! Maybe not so :evil2: but very pretty nonetheless!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy - in case you haven’t checked Insta recently. I think you said you’d aborted your hunt, but as it’s platinum and collar length I thought I’d post just in case. :evil2:

E6CBCD55-8E39-4F29-8006-E54B2013F048.jpeg
12cts though, so quite a bit more sizeable than I think you were after?

I posted before the price was added to stories - sadly, but entirely predictably and reasonably, the price reflects the extra carat weight. Shocker, hey! Maybe not so :evil2: but very pretty nonetheless!

So I know she said she got it last week but I swear that is the same necklace she showed me a few weeks ago. I loved it then and I love it now. It is exactly the length I wanted and I love the look. Just too blingy for what I was looking for daily wear and also way over my budget. But it is beautiful and I am sure she will sell all of the necklaces she shared on IG. I think she sold that one within a few hours. There are lots of bling lovers on IG. Thank you for sharing @lissyflo !

Smileysunshine

Rough_Rock
Hi! Omg this is exactly the type of necklace that I am looking for! So beautiful! Thank you for sharing your journey and modeling pics!

@lulu_ma will you let us know your thoughts once you wear the necklace a little more? Also why did you choose this size...this seller has so many different sizes...so hard to choose!

lulu_ma

Shiny_Rock
Super casual outfit today. I think it still works...

Lulu, how is the necklace holding up? Still not flipping?

Still not flipping. Yay!

Hi! Omg this is exactly the type of necklace that I am looking for! So beautiful! Thank you for sharing your journey and modeling pics!

@lulu_ma will you let us know your thoughts once you wear the necklace a little more? Also why did you choose this size...this seller has so many different sizes...so hard to choose!

Thanks! I'm still loving it! Honestly, I was only looking for a 5 ct. I choose this size because I want to wear this necklace daily. The 8.54 ct is the smallest carat weight that was available 2 weeks ago in the graduated style. It is visually a tad bigger than I wanted, but the smaller line style necklaces are just too flippy for me.

I'm really glad I ordered this one to compare to the other 9 ct estate necklace I bought. These diamonds have a lot more sparkle!

IMG_5627.jpg

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Get the Look: Moira Rose
    Get the Look: Moira Rose
    Spic n' Span Sparkle - How to Clean and Protect your Jewelry
    Spic n' Span Sparkle - How to Clean and Protect your Jewelry
    January Birthstone 2021: Red Garnet
    January Birthstone 2021: Red Garnet

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.