shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond specs for 5 stone

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Did you call them? I am sure they will send you a mailing label immediately. So sorry this happened - I can only imagine your frustration! They will make it right and it should be pronto!

I sent an email yesterday afternoon, got the label today, and I'm about to head to FedEx to send it off. I do hope it doesn't take too long because I am really excited to wear it! I'm sure that fact is contributing to my level of frustration. It is not an insignificant purchase for me so I want it to be just right.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sent an email yesterday afternoon, got the label today, and I'm about to head to FedEx to send it off. I do hope it doesn't take too long because I am really excited to wear it! I'm sure that fact is contributing to my level of frustration. It is not an insignificant purchase for me so I want it to be just right.

It should have been sent out correctly made and I am sure I would feel the same way. It is hard to wait for some much anticipated thing and then have it not be correct when it arrives. I would hope that they would expedite the fix and return it to you quickly. So sad for you!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
It should have been sent out correctly made and I am sure I would feel the same way. It is hard to wait for some much anticipated thing and then have it not be correct when it arrives. I would hope that they would expedite the fix and return it to you quickly. So sad for you!

I’ll feel better when I know it has arrived safely back at WF. Then I’ll remind myself, while I wait, that mine is a first world problem! ;-)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ll feel better when I know it has arrived safely back at WF. Then I’ll remind myself, while I wait, that mine is a first world problem! ;-)

Yeah I get it! The good news is that at the end of the day, you will have a beautiful ring with five ACAs!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
yikes, that sucks! I feel pretty confident it will be corrected and there will be no long term issues as a result but I know exactly how annoying it is when things aren’t done right the first time!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RMOO, did your ring arrive safe and sound today?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, it got stalled in Indianapolis this morning, and currently is sitting in Houston.:(2

Ugh! Weather I assume? Still, try not to fret. I am sure it will arrive safely - at least it is almost in the neighborhood! So sorry for these bumps in the road.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh! Weather I assume? Still, try not to fret. I am sure it will arrive safely - at least it is almost in the neighborhood! So sorry for these bumps in the road.

Thanks, I'm am trying not to panic. I will look forward to notification early next week that it has arrived safely.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, I'm am trying not to panic. I will look forward to notification early next week that it has arrived safely.

I am sure it will come. Try to enjoy your weekend and sweet dreams about your ring!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the bench looked at the stones and thought they were all visually equal in size which most 5 stone bands are. But their failure to read the instructions definitely will result in more work on their part. They have in-house bench jewelers. They don't send out their bench work to multiple benches like some jewelers do.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results