shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond opinions ? Experts pls help

freedom2016

Shiny_Rock
Hello, @freedom2016 !
It's not the color or the lack of halo, it's the proportions and angles.
The 41.4/35.0/58 combo is causing some light to escape anywhere but back out the top to your eyes, resulting in the issues with optical performance that you have noticed.
Are you in a return window for the diamond, by chance?
Hi DejaWiz
I hope you see this. Or someone like you who knows way better than me can help me! My jeweler is going To let me return my K for another stone. He’ll refund the 5100 paid -
He sent me this G for 7900 so I’d pay 2800 which is the difference-
Can you tell me if it’s a better stone ? Good performer and worth trading in my other one for ?

If this is not good can u help me find a 1ct g round that is a good performer for under 8k please ? I don’t trust myself to find a good one for the money as there are so many.
Thank you so much!!!!

7114C7AE-3FC7-49DC-A9E3-0D4D66A6786F.png

Attachments

• 531B56D2-2013-4E10-A896-E26F7C4469BA.png
    531B56D2-2013-4E10-A896-E26F7C4469BA.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 17
  • D8A9C98D-9771-4D4F-8B59-D23219900816.png
    D8A9C98D-9771-4D4F-8B59-D23219900816.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hi DejaWiz
I hope you see this. Or someone like you who knows way better than me can help me! My jeweler is going To let me return my K for another stone. He’ll refund the 5100 paid -
He sent me this G for 7900 so I’d pay 2800 which is the difference-
Can you tell me if it’s a better stone ? Good performer and worth trading in my other one for ?

7114C7AE-3FC7-49DC-A9E3-0D4D66A6786F.png

The proportions and angles are getting better, but a 36.5° crown angle paired with a 40.8° pavilion angle with 50% stars and 75% lowers will likely show some leakage...it can work, but you'll need to assess it. If it does work, then it should be a nice fiery diamond.
It's a wispy SI1 with potential concerning comments, so please ensure that there aren't any issues with transparency, even if the proportions and angles work for this particular diamond.
Screenshot_20230421-160001-898.png

freedom2016

Shiny_Rock
Than
The proportions and angles are getting better, but a 36.5° crown angle paired with a 40.8° pavilion angle with 50% stars and 75% lowers will likely show some leakage...it can work, but you'll need to assess it. If it does work, then it should be a nice fiery diamond.
It's a wispy SI1 with potential concerning comments, so please ensure that there aren't any issues with transparency, even if the proportions and angles work for this particular diamond.
Screenshot_20230421-160001-898.png Thank you so much! Do you mean, forgive me, that it needs to be eye clean when I see it?
Thank you - do you mean, that it needs to be eye clean when I go see it?
If it is, is this a good stone to trade into?
What does show some leakage mean? I’m sorry I don’t know
And is the cost decent?
Thank you so very much.
I don’t want to make a mistake here so I really appreciate it!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous recommendation, Kim N!

freedom2016 I found another potential winner for you over at Victor Canera...I don't want to post a link so that someone else (random lurker) scoops it up before you've had a chance to look at it.
This one should be an absolute fireball of a diamond, given the proportions and angles:

6.27mm G VS1 for $7823 ($7595 wire price)

Screenshot_20230421-171720-465.png

Screenshot_20230421-174747-719.png

CJA46U-0-928-g-vs1-hea-diamond-aset-5ca3f53c6b6e3bcaf151b474.jpeg

CJA46U-0-928-g-vs1-hea-diamond-idealscope-5ca3f5346e452d3cf1977f2b.jpeg

Last edited:

freedom2016

Shiny_Rock

freedom2016 I found another potential winner for you over at Victor Canera...I don't want to post a link so that someone else (random lurker) scoops it up before you've had a chance to look at it.
This one should be an absolute fireball of a diamond, given the proportions and angles:

Thank you!!!!! I’ll check them both out :)

freedom2016

Shiny_Rock

Thanks trying to find it
Can u message me link?
Thank u both so much !!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thanks trying to find it
Can u message me link?
Thank u both so much !!

Messaging is disabled on PriceScope.
I don't want to post the link so that it doesn't get sniped, but I'll provide a hint...and you may want to contact VC and put it on hold/reserve as soon as possible.

Screenshot_20230421-182047-253.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely return and buy a better stone from one of the vendors suggested

freedom2016

Shiny_Rock
Messaging is disabled on PriceScope.
I don't want to post the link so that it doesn't get sniped, but I'll provide a hint...and you may want to contact VC and put it on hold/reserve as soon as possible.

Screenshot_20230421-182047-253.png

Thank you!!

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t think you’ll notice the size difference and if it is beautifully cut, it will appear larger anyway because of the light return. I would definitely go for cut, light, over small discrepancy in size.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Silly question- forgive me but these are both under 1ct and the other is 1.04
Does it matter ?
Or are they better and same ? Even though under 1?

Buying at just a tiny tick under the whole carat mark (1, 2, 3, etc) can oftentimes provide the following advantages:

1. The price difference is usually substantial since diamonds that hit those full carat(s) mark(s) fetch a much bigger price.

2. There is usually no discernable difference in size between a diamond around 0.95 and 1.0 carat since the difference in diameter is under the 0.2-0.25mm minimum that most people can see if they were loose diamonds sitting side by side.

3. Cut quality and precision may be better on the slightly lower carat weight options since it may be a result of a caring cutter that chose to sacrifice some extra material to achieve higher performance and beauty than a cutter that cut for weight retention for the primary purpose of stuffing their cash register. It's entirely possible for many 1 carat steep-deeps to have the same or even slightly *smaller* diameter than an extremely well cut and proportioned 0.95 carat.

4. The sheer amount of light return that a tiny bit smaller SIC diamond exhibits can and will look larger than an actual slightly larger diamond that doesn't have the same extreme level of optical performance. Here is a perfect representation of this:

...plus you get a lifetime of no-nonsense upgrade programs with both WF and VC: they don't shackle you down with stipulations like requiring at least double the price of the diamond being traded in each time. You can get a properly cut diamond with vetted and validated pinnacle performance at around 0.95 now, then you have their seriously advantageous upgrade program to step up the carat weight over time in whatever little or big increments as you see fit. You will potentially save a lot of money over time by doing this and you get to start off with the best optics that an RBC can be cut for from day one.

Last edited:

freedom2016

Shiny_Rock
Buying at just a tiny tick under the whole carat mark (1, 2, 3, etc) can oftentimes provide the following advantages:

1. The price difference is usually substantial since diamonds that hit those full carat(s) mark(s) fetch a much bigger price.

2. There is usually no discernable difference in size between a diamond around 0.95 and 1.0 carat since the difference in diameter is under the 0.2-0.25mm minimum that most people can see if they were loose diamonds sitting side by side.

3. Cut quality and precision may be better on the slightly lower carat weight options since it may be a result of a caring cutter that chose to sacrifice some extra material to achieve higher performance and beauty than a cutter that cut for weight retention for the primary purpose of stuffing their cash register. It's entirely possible for many 1 carat steep-deeps to have the same or even slightly *smaller* diameter than an extremely well cut and proportioned 0.95 carat.

4. The sheer amount of light return that a tiny bit smaller SIC diamond exhibits can and will look larger than an actual slightly larger diamond that doesn't have the same extreme level of optical performance. Here is a perfect representation of this:

...plus you get a lifetime of no-nonsense upgrade programs with both WF and VC: they don't shackle you down with stipulations like requiring at least double the price of the diamond being traded in each time. You can get a properly cut diamond with vetted and validated pinnacle performance at around 0.95 now, then you have their seriously advantageous upgrade program to step up the carat weight over time in whatever little or big increments as you see fit. You will potentially save a lot of money over time by doing this and you get to start off with the best optics that an RBC can be cut for from day one.

This is incredibly helpful!!!!!! Thank you so very much :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is your jeweler going to refund you the money ($5100) or is the only option to upgrade through him? If you can only upgrade
through him then you'll have to find well-cut stones that he has access to.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is your jeweler going to refund you the money ($5100) or is the only option to upgrade through him? If you can only upgrade
through him then you'll have to find well-cut stones that he has access to.

Echo this x1000. It’s very unlikely he will offer a full refund. I’m relatively certain this is a trade up option only. Especially considering the time lapse of this thread plus whatever existed prior to your initial post.

Personally I would pass on the 36.5/40.8 combo. Given a bunch of technicalities there is a snowballs chance in hell it gets you close to the ideal range of the VC, WF or other super ideal options.

Remember why you started this journey….too much tint and not enough sparkle. Proportions matter greatly to sparkle. Stay the course until you find the right fit!

I might add the clarity of that stone is also concerning. It may be “eye clean” meaning you can’t see inclusions but it has a decent probability of being lazy or cloudy. Also, while 3rd defining….it has a knot. Too many diamonds without that inclusion to deal with the potential risk IMO.

Finally in regards to carat weight….it’s a horrible metric for measuring size! All those proportions means a diamond can be short & fat (appear large for carat weight) or maybe tall and skinny (looks small for carat weight) or evenly proportioned (looks right for its weight). In addition the proportions also define the personality and light performance of the stone. Super ideal cut stones that most others have presented are cut for maximum light return and beauty and look average for their weight as the proportions and carat weight are distributed evenly in the stone.

The problem with buying an exact or near 1 carat stone is that is a “magic weight”. This means if the cutter can figure a way to “cheat” a bit and push the weight to 1+ carats the stone is worth more on the market than a better cut 0.95 to 0.99 stone. The crap part is society and our brains says a 1.02 carat stone is larger than a 0.98 carat stone. And technically they are correct it’s heavier. But how the weight is proportioned matters. Instead look at the dimensions of the stone. Even on well cut stones it would be hard for the naked eye to discern size difference between a 0.98 and 1.02 stone.

I really recommend you stick to these proportions to help shortlist contenders. Then we can further evaluate.

54-57 table
60.5 to 62 depth
34-35 crown
40.6-40.8 pavilion
75-80 lgf
45-55 stars

That’s pretty tight but gives the best odds of finding a performer if you don’t have the option to get a true refund and pursue a super ideal which not only has ideal proportions but perfect heart & arrow (H&A) symmetry — a rabbit hole we’ve not went down yet.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An additional thought is if you continue to shop locally you will be ahead of the game to spend $50 or so and buy an ASET handheld scope.

We can teach you how to read it but effectively it provides visual confirmation of light performance. This is important because the proportions on the lab report only get us so far. There are 57 actual facets in a round diamond, or 58 if it has a culet. Yet you don’t have 57-58 measurements on the lab report. Taking the crown or pavilion angles for example there are 8 each yet 1 shown on the lab report for each type. This is because the 8 actual angles are measured, then averaged and then rounded to the nearest 0.5 degree for crowns and 0.2 degrees for pavilions.

Because of the rounding and averaging, we must analyze the stone further than just proportions. Yet being picky with the proportions gets us the best odds of finding a true performer.

Sure, like anything, there are always outliers. But the further you push that fringe the less likely you are to find maximum light performance.

The ASET scope helps provide confirmation the actual values work in harmony. Or it may detect despite having good proportions there are one or more areas in the stone that wasn’t cut as precisely and has issues. You’d obviously want to eliminate those stones.

freedom2016

Shiny_Rock
Echo this x1000. It’s very unlikely he will offer a full refund. I’m relatively certain this is a trade up option only. Especially considering the time lapse of this thread plus whatever existed prior to your initial post.

Personally I would pass on the 36.5/40.8 combo. Given a bunch of technicalities there is a snowballs chance in hell it gets you close to the ideal range of the VC, WF or other super ideal options.

Remember why you started this journey….too much tint and not enough sparkle. Proportions matter greatly to sparkle. Stay the course until you find the right fit!

I might add the clarity of that stone is also concerning. It may be “eye clean” meaning you can’t see inclusions but it has a decent probability of being lazy or cloudy. Also, while 3rd defining….it has a knot. Too many diamonds without that inclusion to deal with the potential risk IMO.

Finally in regards to carat weight….it’s a horrible metric for measuring size! All those proportions means a diamond can be short & fat (appear large for carat weight) or maybe tall and skinny (looks small for carat weight) or evenly proportioned (looks right for its weight). In addition the proportions also define the personality and light performance of the stone. Super ideal cut stones that most others have presented are cut for maximum light return and beauty and look average for their weight as the proportions and carat weight are distributed evenly in the stone.

The problem with buying an exact or near 1 carat stone is that is a “magic weight”. This means if the cutter can figure a way to “cheat” a bit and push the weight to 1+ carats the stone is worth more on the market than a better cut 0.95 to 0.99 stone. The crap part is society and our brains says a 1.02 carat stone is larger than a 0.98 carat stone. And technically they are correct it’s heavier. But how the weight is proportioned matters. Instead look at the dimensions of the stone. Even on well cut stones it would be hard for the naked eye to discern size difference between a 0.98 and 1.02 stone.

I really recommend you stick to these proportions to help shortlist contenders. Then we can further evaluate.

54-57 table
60.5 to 62 depth
34-35 crown
40.6-40.8 pavilion
75-80 lgf
45-55 stars

That’s pretty tight but gives the best odds of finding a performer if you don’t have the option to get a true refund and pursue a super ideal which not only has ideal proportions but perfect heart & arrow (H&A) symmetry — a rabbit hole we’ve not went down yet.

Hi thank you so much and you are 1000% right.
1) he got ring May 2022 at jewelry place I sent him to (my fault but they are over 100 yrs in business w 3 places across New England )
2) he proposed aug 2022
3) I asked salesman he got it from when I started this thread and he flat out said no on return as too much time had passed. Fiancé often comments my stone looks dirty and not shiny and I Do NOT have the heart to tell him it’s not the best stone so forgive me but I’m hoping to swap it out and he won’t know -
4) fast forward to now I went to their other location to look at wedding bands and the gentleman actually commented and agreed that my k wasn’t the best performing stone
5) he asked the general manager and got his approval to refund/exchange my $5100 for a better stone and he said he would send me some options

So do u all agree I should pass on what they sent? Even if eye clean ?
I think yes

How can I get them to get me the white flash one? They won’t give me my $5100 back to get it myself
Should I offer a bit more for THEM to get it from white flash and mount it for me in my setting? Is offering an extra 500 or 1000 worth it to get a great white flash stone seeing they sort of have my 5100 ransom. Lol
I don’t want to be foolish but also

I’m concerned every stone they “find” as an option won’t measure up

I could send them the specs you gave and see but I wondered if I should say
“Can you get me the white flash and I’ll pay an extra x amount “?
What is the extra to get them to get it for me?
They may have rules and only work with certain sources?

I do feel I’m kind of stuck with what they can offer -

I can’t thank you all enough for talking thru with me. I don’t want to make a mistake here

Last edited:
Reactions: Kya

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Fiancé often comments my stone looks dirty and not shiny and I Do NOT have the heart to tell him it’s not the best stone so forgive me but I’m hoping to swap it out and he won’t know -

Ok, PAUSE. Breathe.

We are all here because we love diamonds, but they are not the most important thing in the world. Your relationship and impending marriage are FAR more important. I highly, highly encourage you NOT to start your marriage out by hiding this from your fiancé. He will almost certainly find out, and best case scenario, he’s hurt. Worst case scenario, he perceives this as dishonest and you have broken his trust. Is that worth it?

If the diamond is that important to you, have the hard conversation now. If you want your partner to be honest with you through the course of your relationship, show him that courtesy starting from the beginning.

freedom2016

Shiny_Rock
Ok, PAUSE. Breathe.

We are all here because we love diamonds, but they are not the most important thing in the world. Your relationship and impending marriage are FAR more important. I highly, highly encourage you NOT to start your marriage out by hiding this from your fiancé. He will almost certainly find out, and best case scenario, he’s hurt. Worst case scenario, he perceives this as dishonest and you have broken his trust. Is that worth it?

If the diamond is that important to you, have the hard conversation now. If you want your partner to be honest with you through the course of your relationship, show him that courtesy starting from the beginning.

Thank you. I hear you. But we have a million other things happening and he will only be hurt that his stone isn’t the best and that I want something better performing.
I honestly think it will crush him.
I’d rather just keep the k and let it look dull then tell him the truth and that I think I should get a better one.
Maybe I just leave it alone if it’s really terrible to just swap it out without him knowing ….
Honestly I feel like a poop just thinking about saying anything to him.
He’s so proud of the ring but gets bummed if he thinks it looks “dirty”
I guess I thought swapping it out and having it always look like it just got cleaned and 100% sparkly would only make him Feel good.

Sigh…..

Does everyone agree that it’s terrible of me to just swap it out with my own money and him not knowing?
I thought it would be ok.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you. I hear you. But we have a million other things happening and he will only be hurt that his stone isn’t the best and that I want something better performing.
I’d rather just keep the k and let it look dull then tell him the truth and that I think I should get a better one.
Maybe I just leave it alone if it’s really terrible to just swap it out without him knowing ….
I guess I thought swapping it out and having it always look like it just got cleaned and 100% sparkly would only make him Feel good.

Sigh…..

Does everyone agree that it’s terrible of me to just swap it out with my own money and him not knowing?

I can’t tell you for sure it would be terrible. What I do know is that I’ve been married for nearly 20 years, and that you have to learn how to have hard conversations. If it’s not about this it will be something else. And hard conversations are never made easier if one spouse feels that the other has hidden something from them, regardless of good intentions.

I’ll bow out now, but I will be thinking of you and hoping for the best.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a guy. I am married. I would be pretty torqued if my wife pulled that kind of a stunt. The kind of mad that would make me question our relationship and trust level.

Marriage is all about tough conversations and situations. If I can’t trust her to have a difficult conversation about a diamond, how can I trust her to help me hide a body? LOL, just kidding obviously but your spouse is supposed to have your back. Trust isn’t built on lies or half truths.

My 2 cents is you need to find the courage to have the conversation with your fiancé. He’s not stupid. He’s already mentioned the stone is dull to you. He will notice if you swap and then the situation becomes even more hurtful and inflicted. Essentially you will make it worse. Don’t do that to him or you.

Also have a little faith in your guy. I can tell you making my wife happy is important to me. All my married buddies feel the same. If we knew any of our wives were unhappy about something we’d all work within reason to fix it even if there was some personal hurt involved. Frankly, it’s part of being a man.

Edited to add:
Obviously how and when you present this conversation will matter. One potential solution is to mention the research you’ve done the next time he mentions the stone is dull. Give him an opportunity to buy in and be part of the corrective process.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Sigh…..

"It looks dirty"

"Well then let's go shopping together for a clean upgrade!"

...simple, plants the bug, done.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do not swap the stone without telling him. That is a recipie for disaster. And I doubt that the jeweler will buy anything from WF because the mark up and profit wont be worth it to them.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I doubt that the jeweler will buy anything from WF because the mark up and profit wont be worth it to them.

Very doubtful.

First, the jeweler recognized income & profit in the 2022 year unless they have a delayed fiscal year for accounting purposes.

More so, we don’t know the profit margin from the initial sale. Maybe the jeweler had 50% markup so he incurred $2,500 cost and made $2,500 profit.

Where it gets complicated is they offered to do a trade on something that apparently they normally don’t do. For example, they take back a $2,500 stone, have to buy a $7,800 WF stone and collect $2,800 cash. That leaves them $5,000 short they must immediately pay from cash flow until they can recoup money from the future sale of the returned K stone. Granted, $2,500 of that $5,000 is in cost of goods but COG doesn’t pay WF. They physically have to finance the operation until the K diamond sells.

Also the cash flow is further affected because it was likely reported in 2022 and excess profits were either rolled back into the business, taken as pure profit or some combination of the two (assuming they didn’t incur a loss for the year).

At the least it becomes a headache. At the worst the OP/customer has a bad taste in their mouth because the cash premium to handle the scenario seems ridiculous. Which ultimately gets us back to “no, we can’t do that”.

But strange things happen. It can be asked but my expectation is low it would be accepted.

Last edited:

freedom2016

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone
Thank you ALL for your input.!! I spoke to fiance and I feel 100% better about it.

I told. Him everything and also that I learned my k doesn’t perform as well next to the sides which are g’s, that’s what the guy told me last week when I went looking at wedding bands. He said that’s why it looks warm cuz it’s next to the g’s. Anyway….

He said he knew it was a k but he didn’t realize the color will really be warm and in comparison to my side stones which are g’s. He said it wasn’t explained to him entirely and they made it sound like getting a better performing stone would have been 5-6k more !!! ‍
So I think he got taken advantage of a bit.

He didn’t 100% jump at let’s go find you a new stone but he did say he wants me to ultimately be happy. I think at the moment he’s a bit bummed they sold him something that perhaps is less than ideal. I wish they would have taken his 8k, total spent on stone and setting, and just steered him for a better stone but I understand that’s how jewelers make their money.

I suspect in the next few days he’ll encourage me to find a cleaner stone if we can.

And then I’m back to dealing with jeweler who like u all said, I’m sort of at their mercy and can only “get” what they offer.

I did ask if they would get me the white flash stone but they haven’t responded

Again I was happy but surprised that the new salesman offered to let me upgrade and give me the full 5100 back but we will see what happens as it seems that comes with the caveat, you can only get what we offer you

Anyway! I’m glad I spoke to fiance and thank you ALL for giving me the gentle kick I needed for that!

I’ll keep u posted.

And lastly, eveyone agrees, the stone they offered me - is a no, right?

Thank you ALL again for everything you posted and shared.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone
Thank you ALL for your input.!! I spoke to fiance and I feel 100% better about it.

I told. Him everything and also that I learned my k doesn’t perform as well next to the sides which are g’s, that’s what the guy told me last week when I went looking at wedding bands. He said that’s why it looks warm cuz it’s next to the g’s. Anyway….

He said he knew it was a k but he didn’t realize the color will really be warm and in comparison to my side stones which are g’s. He said it wasn’t explained to him entirely and they made it sound like getting a better performing stone would have been 5-6k more !!! ‍
So I think he got taken advantage of a bit.

He didn’t 100% jump at let’s go find you a new stone but he did say he wants me to ultimately be happy. I think at the moment he’s a bit bummed they sold him something that perhaps is less than ideal. I wish they would have taken his 8k, total spent on stone and setting, and just steered him for a better stone but I understand that’s how jewelers make their money.

I suspect in the next few days he’ll encourage me to find a cleaner stone if we can.

And then I’m back to dealing with jeweler who like u all said, I’m sort of at their mercy and can only “get” what they offer.

I did ask if they would get me the white flash stone but they haven’t responded

Again I was happy but surprised that the new salesman offered to let me upgrade and give me the full 5100 back but we will see what happens as it seems that comes with the caveat, you can only get what we offer you

Anyway! I’m glad I spoke to fiance and thank you ALL for giving me the gentle kick I needed for that!

I’ll keep u posted.

And lastly, eveyone agrees, the stone they offered me - is a no, right?

Thank you ALL again for everything you posted and shared.

So glad you had the conversation! He realizes of course that there is a solid reason you aren’t completely happy with the K. That helps too.
I would ask the jeweler to keep looking and give him the recommended specs. Show him the Whiteflash diamond and see what he says. One way or another, this will work out for you to have a better diamond that you love!

freedom2016

Shiny_Rock
So glad you had the conversation! He realizes of course that there is a solid reason you aren’t completely happy with the K. That helps too.
I would ask the jeweler to keep looking and give him the recommended specs. Show him the Whiteflash diamond and see what he says. One way or another, this will work out for you to have a better diamond that you love!

Thank you so much and I agree.

Thankful for everyone that chimed in on this one. There’s a lot of valuable information here.

I’ll keep you all posted on how it goes.

freedom2016

Shiny_Rock
Hi again
Sorry for all my questions. Does anyone know if white flash or any of the vendors will buy my K?
If I can find a great stone somewhere I wonder if they will.
Does anyone know of any vendor that would have ideal stones with the specs/guidance you all have that would give me something for my K?
I can ask them as I go but was curious if you all knew someone that would.

Thank you again!

I’m not hopeful my jeweler will get me a stone that has the specs suggested
So thinking of options

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results