shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Inquiry - Optical Symmetry Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Iceberg

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Please take a look at the attached file !!

Why is it that all diamonds'' symmetry that I have observed shows the middle of the diamond with a small circle (either clear or of different shades of blue) with somewhat thin black lines showing symmetry (like spokes of a bicycle wheel) but not intersecting in the middle thus allowing the small circle in the middle to be visible. But in our diamond''s Optical Symmetry Analysis, you can easily see prominent thick red lines clearly intersecting that middle part. Sorry, I hope you can understand what I''m talking about. The main question is: Why is it so obviously different (red lines being so prominent instead of thin black lines) from all the other diamonds'' Optical Symmetry Analysis'' ?

I am well aware that I am asking a lot ( time and effort ) from you and thank you wholeheartedly. Like I mentioned earlier, I am simply looking for peace of mind.

I have searching for an answer for a week.
34.gif

Paul

AGS0005374305 SCOPE0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results