shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Help

ShinyShelly

Rough_Rock
Depends on the price, knowing that they have it listed arond $500 more than their competitors.
Looks fine in the video - is FD willing to provide ASET images and videos before you commit to it?

Basically they are price matching to what I already paid (1200) and when it gets to their location they will do an ASET for me. Technically at this point I will own the diamond but if I don’t like it they will let me return it with no consequences and I can look for a different diamond.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Basically they are price matching to what I already paid (1200) and when it gets to their location they will do an ASET for me. Technically at this point I will own the diamond but if I don’t like it they will let me return it with no consequences and I can look for a different diamond.

Your call...if it doesn't wow you then would you consider buying a diamond loose then working with a local jeweler that can make you the setting that you're interested in?
You have many options. :)

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well seems the one I tried to get was already purchased when I bought it. :cry2:

The seller is offering this one at a price match because of the misshap. Is this comparable? It looks like the crown angle is outside the ideals?

Oh no, that's a bummer.

The offered stone is very nice, and I wouldn't hesitate to go for it, especially if Frank Darling will let you return it if you don't like it.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
What setting are you wanting that you want to go with Frank Darling? I recently had Adiamor custom make one of the Frank Darling settings (they charged me the same price for the setting as FD priced it at) and it came out perfectly. Unfortunately I hated the diamond I picked (an emerald cut) and I ended up returning it. But while the FD settings are elegant and well done they are not the most complicated to replicate with a skilled jeweler. FD has gotten out of hand with their diamond prices and I think you can find a much better stone elsewhere for a lot less if you are only tied to them because you like their settings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results