shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Diamond heart center ring with multi-color FCD halo. :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful color combination!

kah42

Shiny_Rock
I was lurking in your other thread, and I had to come out of lurk-dome to tell you how much I love this! It turned out beautifully! I love the heart, and the color combination of the halo is perfection. Can't wait to see hand shots!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Wow-this ring is so lovely! Can't wait to see hand pics! Did David source the fancy melee for you?

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
Hello friends,

In all my years on PS, this is my very first SMTB post. Hard for me to believe, but I guess I don't wander too far from the CS forum. :roll: This guy doesn't apply though, so I thought I'd post him here.

The center diamond is 2.03ct., F, VS2. The halo is comprised of about .75ct. of VS fancy intense purplish-pink and fancy intense yellows, along with Argyle fancy blues in BL2.

DK just finished today... here are his photos. We tried to correct the exposure, as they seemed to be washed out. In any event, hoping to receive him soon! I can't put into words how I love the ease and peace of mind of working with this man (and Amy). Just lovely, dedicated, honest folks.

thumbnail_DKPV2021___03__31____88052 V2____88052 V2(2) (1).jpg

thumbnail_DKPV2021___03__31____88052 V2____88052 V2-2 (1).jpg

thumbnail_DKPV2021___03__31____88052 V2____88052 V2-3 (1).jpg

thumbnail_DKPV2021___03__31____88052 V2____88052 V2-4 (1).jpg

I LOVE it! What a stunning piece. His pictures are always so washed out. I can’t wait to see your hand shots

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty and unique setting for a heart!

That heart diamond has the loveliest heart shape I think I’ve ever seen!

Can’t wait to see hand shots!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY. MOLY.

I love heart shaped diamonds and this does not disappoint!!!!! Can't wait for hand shots!

cheers--Sharon

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's lovely! It's always fun to see a new style and something outside the box. I hope it brings your heart spring whenever you look at it. :))

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it turned out just like I thought! Can't wait for you to get it and take a zillion shots!

Wow it’s an Easter ring! This is so cool!

You need to wear this and eat Cadbury mini eggs at the same time. Preferably in a bubble bath with a glass of champagne alongside - it’s THAT luxurious.

7003FCE2-42CD-405E-BB28-936B9675C24B.jpeg

My absolute FAVORITE candy, so it's hilarious you would mention them! I buy bags and bags at Easter, so I can have them all year round. :cheeky:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback!! I also wanted to thank you for another recent comment. I'm sure you know what it was, and I need not mention it. Appreciate you.

@Mrsz1ppy - A supportive and encouraging comment, as always! Many thanks, my friend!!

@MMtwo - I think "confection" is one of my very favorite words. :lickout: Love the imagery... thank you!

@CBianco - This ring is like the opposite of your superbly saturated beauties. lol Pastel is definitely an acquired taste. Thank you!!

@Mjay - I think you and I (and, well, I guess most of us) need a trip to ban island...
tumbleweed.gif
Truly looking forward to seeing you set your ̶s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶n̶o̶v̶a̶ sapphire!!

@Eli22 - Thank you, my friend! That means a lot coming from you. :)

@SandraLynn - I thought seriously about doing a true rainbow halo with different CS. I think that would be an awesome idea too. Thanks for commenting!!

@kah42 - Please come out of lurk-dome more often!! :mrgreen2: I appreciate the lovely comment, thank you!!

@lulu_ma - I actually purchased them directly from Langerman in Antwerp, but I think DK can pretty much find anything (the Argyle blues are just a touch more elusive). So I wouldn't hesitate to ask him, if you're interested and (understandably) don't want to take a chance importing them. Thank you!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooo, I always love when the final result if revealed! Your tri-colored halo is just scrumptious, and while I too am not much of a heart fan, I swooned a little at the hearts in the gallery! A thoughtful touch that somehow is both elegant and whimsical (much like the entire ring).

Oooooo, I always love when the final result if revealed! Your tri-colored halo is just scrumptious, and while I too am not much of a heart fan, I swooned a little at the hearts in the gallery! A thoughtful touch that somehow is both elegant and whimsical (much like the entire ring).

"Elegant and whimsical." I love that description! Thanks so much for the lovely comment!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Back again - so charmed by this ring. It is just perfectly proportioned and balanced. Looking forward to the hand pictures.

Back again - so charmed by this ring. It is just perfectly proportioned and balanced. Looking forward to the hand pictures.

Thank you for sharing in my excitement, friend!!

Thank you, @lucida818! Love your heart ring too!! :love:

Received the ring, and now I understand why everyone's so diamond obsessed. I'm a true CS lover at heart (no pun intended), but the incomparable sparkle is highly addictive.

We're just at the start of a snowstorm, so here's a quick vid for now. Please excuse the fugly fingers. My clumsy arse caught one in the car door.
crutches.gif

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, @lucida818! Love your heart ring too!! :love:

Received the ring, and now I understand why everyone's so diamond obsessed. I'm a true CS lover at heart (no pun intended), but the incomparable sparkle is highly addictive.

We're just at the start of a snowstorm, so here's a quick vid for now. Please excuse the fugly fingers. My clumsy arse caught one in the car door.
crutches.gif

Truly Stunning :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results