shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Earrings.. trade in/up

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sred2

Rough_Rock
I want to purchase my first pair of diamond earrings as a present to myself for getting a new job. I don''t have a lot of money to spend ($300-$400 at the most) but I want to be able to trade in and up eventually. Does anyone know of good places to go through?? (I''m in the Seattle area if that matters... though I would buy online if I found the ring earrings)

Thanks so much!
1.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whiteflash!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d ditto WF, except I don''t think you can gte upgradable earrings for $400. I''d suggest saving a little longer and then getting a small pair of studs from WF.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definetly check out Whiteflash. I'm in the Seattle area and went with them and am SO happy with my purchase! I did look around locally a bit, but most of the stones that were in the same price range as the ones I purchased were lower color/clarity and not cut as well. Some jewelery stores do have some great stones, but the prices are outrageous!

(oh and I agree about saving up a bit longer to get the upgradable stones)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results