shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond and Platinum DBTY-Style Bracelet from Whiteflash

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Also, without asking for too much info, would you be willing to share any details as far as how it priced out in comparison to the similar Tiffany bracelet you showed? Similar/lower/much lower? TY!

As @diamondseeker2006 shared, the price is substantially less than Tiffany. The Tiffany bracelet I showed in my post is half the total carat weight (5 x .08 vs 8 x .10) and with tax would have cost nearly twice as much!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely on you. Are you a secret hand model?

Ha! After I took the photos, I was thinking how odd hands look on their own, out of context, so this is nice to hear.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Effortlessly elegant and beautifully understated. Your collection is perfection. Please can you point me in the direction of your thread on curating a collection - I feel I may need to take a few notes!

Thank you! My collection thread is here: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...diamond-ring-capsule-jewelry-wardrobe.252615/ There is not much wisdom there, I'm afraid. Basically, I'm focusing on pieces I can wear together every day, since my budget for luxury items is limited.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Your new bracelet is gorgeous! Thank you for all the beautiful pictures. You have a collection that I really admire, and I truly enjoy seeing your new additions.

Odette, thank you so much for your help in deciding! Seeing the photo of your beautiful 7 station bracelet helped me see that more stations is definitely better.

Volute

Rough_Rock
@DorotheaBrooke, your collection suits you so well! Everything is beautifully proportioned. Congratulations on your new acquisition. May I ask if there’s a thread discussing your lovely eternity band?

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I love it all!!! You make me want a purple spinel ring. And I love your clothes.

Bravo on the new bracelet and the photos are lovely- it looks like a magazine spread!

A purple spinel is a great stone. I'm excited to see what you end up with as your three stone center!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
@DorotheaBrooke, your collection suits you so well! Everything is beautifully proportioned. Congratulations on your new acquisition. May I ask if there’s a thread discussing your lovely eternity band?

I got my eternity band from finejewelers.com in 2004, way before I knew anything about diamonds (it's my original wedding band). I don't even remember the total carat weight, sorry!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful! :love: I actually made the exact same decision. As much as I love a tennis bracelet, it is just too much for my very casual lifestyle. I have very few dressy events. So I also have a WF DBTY bracelet and long 36" necklace, and at this moment, I am having a 17" matching necklace made!!! I am really into having staple pieces to wear daily, but the necklace was something I have tried and couldn't figure out what I'd like to wear all the time. And finally I realized a DBTY short necklace would work with everything! So I think you made a wonderful choice and it looks perfect with the rest of your lovely collection!

(Oh, and your pictures are gorgeous! Love the roses books, roses, and chickens in the background!)

As you know, your DBTY bracelet is one that inspired me to choose that style. Now I am looking forward to seeing your new necklace, when it's completed! Do you plan to wear it layered with pendants?

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
@DorotheaBrooke -

Your collection just goes from strength to strength. What a classy, perfect addition to your collection! I think the extra number of diamond stations was an excellent call; the multiple stations visible at any one time look lovely! I love its casual je ne sais quoi against your watch, too, and it extends the blingy diamond look from your ears, to your neck, down to your wrist and fingers.

This is a perfect for you. Congratulations on such an elegant addition! :wavey:

As always, thank you for your wisdom and kind words! I am so glad that I took your advice to get as many stations as I could afford. I did not even consider going up to 8 until you mentioned the number. Luckily, that happened to be right in my budget for this piece. :mrgreen2:

I plan to remove a link from my watch, and then I think it will be perfect. I tried to remove it myself at home, but the darn screw bent my tiny screwdriver, so looks like I will have to venture out to my local jeweler at some point.

Volute

Rough_Rock
I got my eternity band from finejewelers.com in 2004, way before I knew anything about diamonds (it's my original wedding band). I don't even remember the total carat weight, sorry!

It’s the perfect combination of delicate and substantial.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As you know, your DBTY bracelet is one that inspired me to choose that style. Now I am looking forward to seeing your new necklace, when it's completed! Do you plan to wear it layered with pendants?

I think most of the time I will wear the DBTY necklace alone, but I do plan to try it with some of my longer pendants! My hope is that it will be a daily staple piece that I wear almost all the time. I had not been able to nail down one that I thought would work all the time, be pretty, and go with everything. The bonus will be if I can wear it with other things. I am sure I'd wear it when wearing my long DBTY out over a top. I'll have to experiment some when it comes!

I love that you chose 8 stations for your bracelet. Mine has 6 and it makes me think about adding maybe one more!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Odette, thank you so much for your help in deciding! Seeing the photo of your beautiful 7 station bracelet helped me see that more stations is definitely better.

I'm so happy I could help! Your thread on a capsule jewelry wardrobe really resonated with me, and lead me to put a lot of thought into which pieces I want to own and wear just about every day. I bought the dbty bracelet specifically to be a part of my own capsule jewelry wardrobe. So, in fact you helped me, without even knowing it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results