shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW DH's gift on New Year's Eve! Diamond eternity band!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm super excited to share with my PS friends photos of the gift that DH gave me on New Year's Eve! It's a 1.07 ct diamond eternity band in 18kt white gold. The diamonds are G-H color and VVS1-VVS2 clarity and they are set in a half bezel kind of setting (poor description, I know!), which keeps them protected. I am delighted with his choice. I have been wanting such a ring for a very long time now. I also wanted this specific setting, because the idea of wearing every day an eternity ring in French pavé or any other kind of prong setting was making me very nervous..! DH really scored!!!
The only problem with the ring (which I have already discussed in another thread at Rocky Talky) was the fact that it was bigger than my size and the jeweler where DH got the ring from (at his country of origin where we were spending the Christmas vacation) needed two weeks in order to custom make a new one at my 4.75 size and we were leaving the following day!!!
Fortunately, when we returned home I took the ring to my jeweler who resolved the problem in 24 hours!!! He placed on the inside of the ring three pieces of white gold which can be adjusted in the exact dimensions of the finger and keep my new ring steady and safe on my finger!!!
I'm very happy with this ring! I know that I will wear it more than any other piece of jewelry that I have!
Bonus: When I went to my jeweler to get back the fixed ring, he handed me a beautiful red box which contained a silver new year lucky charm, which he made himself especially for me! What a great day today was!!!
Without further delay....here come the photos ! 20220105_184143.jpg 20220105_184220.jpg 20220105_184228.jpg 20220105_184234.jpg

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that's beautiful! And what a wonderful idea with the sizers inside. Happy New Year to you! :)

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. I love a bezel setting and this looks bright and flowy and very comfortable to wear. Congrats.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your jeweler is a keeper! I’m so happy it all worked out! Your eternity is absolutely beautiful!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Your husband picked beautifully!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I love the charm too!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to mention on the other thread but I love the look of the half bezel!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I'm super excited to share with my PS friends photos of the gift that DH gave me on New Year's Eve! It's a 1.07 ct diamond eternity band in 18kt white gold. The diamonds are G-H color and VVS1-VVS2 clarity and they are set in a half bezel kind of setting (poor description, I know!), which keeps them protected. I am delighted with his choice. I have been wanting such a ring for a very long time now. I also wanted this specific setting, because the idea of wearing every day an eternity ring in French pavé or any other kind of prong setting was making me very nervous..! DH really scored!!!
The only problem with the ring (which I have already discussed in another thread at Rocky Talky) was the fact that it was bigger than my size and the jeweler where DH got the ring from (at his country of origin where we were spending the Christmas vacation) needed two weeks in order to custom make a new one at my 4.75 size and we were leaving the following day!!!
Fortunately, when we returned home I took the ring to my jeweler who resolved the problem in 24 hours!!! He placed on the inside of the ring three pieces of white gold which can be adjusted in the exact dimensions of the finger and keep my new ring steady and safe on my finger!!!
I'm very happy with this ring! I know that I will wear it more than any other piece of jewelry that I have!
Bonus: When I went to my jeweler to get back the fixed ring, he handed me a beautiful red box which contained a silver new year lucky charm, which he made himself especially for me! What a great day today was!!!
Without further delay....here come the photos ! 20220105_184143.jpg 20220105_184220.jpg 20220105_184228.jpg 20220105_184234.jpg

Perfect!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is gorgeous and I am so happy for you that the jeweler was able to work his magic for you!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brilliant adjustment by your jeweler! Such a beautiful eternity and it looks lovely on you! I love the charm too, what a sweet guy.
Wear in the best of health!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely half bezel ring, and your bench/jeweller did a great job, and the lucky charm is very cute!

Enjoy and thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring ! The sizing bars look comfortable.

TwinkleT

Rough_Rock
Trade
It’s a beauty! The lucky charm is sweet too. Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, Naty!!! :love: What a sweet husband you have! He did a great job choosing the design!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Oh wow!! What a gorgeous ring Natylad!!
Such a great story too that your local jeweler was able to make it just right in a day!
I love the half bezel setting and it will be just perfect for every day wear.. your DH made a fabulous choice.
Enjoy every shiny moment! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks perfect on you. What a lovely secure setting that you can enjoy each day worry free.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Reminds me of the Cartier Broderie ring, which I have coveted for a long time.

Congratulations and wear it in good health.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love full eternities, and the semi bezel setting on yours is so stunning!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing and the 1/2 bezel is quite a setting!! Congrats!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @Natylad ! I like that they are bezeled set and you can wear it next to almost anything without having to worry
about damage. Such a lovely gift from you DH!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful gift. I’m glad your jeweler was able to make it work for you!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A big thank you to all my dear PS friends who commented on my thread and shared my happiness and enthusiasm about my new ring!! I'm posting a real life perspective photo of it worn with my engagement ring!!! Ring size: 4.75.

IMG_20220107_100329.jpg

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
A big thank you to all my dear PS friends who commented on my thread and shared my happiness and enthusiasm about my new ring!! I'm posting a real life perspective photo of it worn with my engagement ring!!! Ring size: 4.75.

IMG_20220107_100329.jpg

It looks incredible!!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Did you say that the diamonds are 0.05ct each?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results