shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW DH's gift on New Year's Eve! Diamond eternity band!

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
A big thank you to all my dear PS friends who commented on my thread and shared my happiness and enthusiasm about my new ring!! I'm posting a real life perspective photo of it worn with my engagement ring!!! Ring size: 4.75.

IMG_20220107_100329.jpg

It's lovely! Congrats!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new eternity and how pretty it looks with your ER!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad, your new band is beautiful!!! LOVE the half bezel setting. What a special gift from your dh. I'm so happy the sizing worked out. It looks just perfect with your ering! Congrats on JOTW too, very well deserved!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad, your new band is beautiful!!! LOVE the half bezel setting. What a special gift from your dh. I'm so happy the sizing worked out. It looks just perfect with your ering! Congrats on JOTW too, very well deserved!

Ohhh! Thank you so much my dear @junebug17 ! Indeed he knocked it out of the park with this gift!!! Afterwards I found out that before choosing, he visited five different stores and he kept notes on the pros and cons of every ring that he saw at each and every one of them and then he took his final decision. I am especially proud of him for the fact that he observed the rings shown to him very carefully and managed to locate diamonds which were of much lower clarity than the rest of the stones in the same band! I'm also very happy about the fact that he chose the half bezel setting and stayed away from french pavé and other similar settings that I don't really like. He really did well!!!
Thank you again for your kind words! ❤

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh! Thank you so much my dear @junebug17 ! Indeed he knocked it out of the park with this gift!!! Afterwards I found out that before choosing, he visited five different stores and he kept notes on the pros and cons of every ring that he saw at each and every one of them and then he took his final decision. I am especially proud of him for the fact that he observed the rings shown to him very carefully and managed to locate diamonds which were of much lower clarity than the rest of the stones in the same band! I'm also very happy about the fact that he chose the half bezel setting and stayed away from french pavé and other similar settings that I don't really like. He really did well!!!

Awww it’s like he knows he’s married to a PSer haha! Well done, him.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous eternity band, @Natylad! It looks spectacular on you and I love the profile view, too! Your husband did an amazing job! Thanks for sharing, and enjoy!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous eternity band, @Natylad! It looks spectacular on you and I love the profile view, too! Your husband did an amazing job! Thanks for sharing, and enjoy!!

Thank you so much @carbonfan !!! I'm really enjoying it so far!!! It is my most worn ring!!! Many days I only wear this ring and I leave my ER in its box!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

A KEEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results