shape
carat
color
clarity

Dejawiz & Kim - I think I'm ready so help me find some studs!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Photo on ear again

IMG_7033.jpeg IMG_7092.jpeg

Above - beside my 3 ctw earth mined

Close up
IMG_7088.jpeg

I still can’t capture the way It really looks because for some reason when I try to put my camera on it, they almost look gray. They don’t look like that in real life. But I’m doing the best I can lol- hopefully it’s helpful to somebody considering Alex’s stones.

Last edited:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re spectacular!! Look fabulous on you too!!!

Last edited:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, @Mreader! These look great on your ears—and so fiery, too. I have such small lobes...I often think about bigger sparklies for studs but no-can-do! So I enjoy larger diamond studs vicariously. :kiss2:

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Photo on ear again

Close up
IMG_7088.jpeg

I still can’t capture the way It really looks because for some reason when I try to put my camera on it, they almost look gray. They don’t look like that in real life. But I’m doing the best I can lol- hopefully it’s helpful to somebody considering Alex’s stones.

They look great!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, @Mreader! These look great on your ears—and so fiery, too. I have such small lobes...I often think about bigger sparklies for studs but no-can-do! So I enjoy larger diamond studs vicariously. :kiss2:

And I wish for small lobes so that the stones look even bigger!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Photo on ear again

Close up
IMG_7088.jpeg

Hi! I'm wondering what setting you went with? They seem to only offer martini or basket but yours look lovely!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Hi! I'm wondering what setting you went with? They seem to only offer martini or basket but yours look lovely!

I wanted six prongs for these, so it was a six prong basket setting.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you- it’s funny bc I look at my big lobe and still think I could go bigger lol!

Let us know when you're ready for 6-8 ctw! :lol:

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted six prongs for these, so it was a six prong basket setting.

Sorry for the additional question - was that included in the price or did you have to get them custom made?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Sorry for the additional question - was that included in the price or did you have to get them custom made?

Included. When you see stones for earrings on Alex's page it's always with setting included and you usually get to choose between martinis and baskets.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Photo on ear again

IMG_7033.jpeg

they look GORGEOUS in this "lobe" pic!!! I feel the same, lobe pics are tough but they look stunning in this pic! I love Alex stones but I feel like you cant think, you need to immediately buy or they're gone!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Edit

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
they look GORGEOUS in this "lobe" pic!!! I feel the same, lobe pics are tough but they look stunning in this pic! I love Alex stones but I feel like you cant think, you need to immediately buy or they're gone!

Thank you! Most of the time true of having to jump, but lately it’s been less. I think ppl are buying less bc of inflation- he also seems to have a steady influx of labs. Yesterday I saw a pair of the same size and color of what I got with a slightly better crown angle. I had to whisper to myself “just let it go and leave well enough alone you nut!”

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results