D

Deactivated member 42515

Mayk said:
Trip to the beach.. a little over cast... but still a trip to the beach :appl:
I love her naked body sitting on the beach

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In our spare time we hunt for shark's teeth on our beach. We found 7 today.. which isn't many... but as we always say a bad day at the beach beats a good day at work!!! my teeth are still chattering.. but it was worth it!

img_727.jpg

img_3303.jpg

img_3301.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1363553430|3407289 said:
Mayk said:
Trip to the beach.. a little over cast... but still a trip to the beach :appl:
I love her naked body sitting on the beach

I know!!! Agree!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, May. It looks really lovely on your hand. I think this style of diamond and mount really works for you. I like it better than your RB even :devil:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous!! Looks very well on your hand--perfect in fact!

cheers--Sharon

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1363555419|3407305 said:
Gorgeous, May. It looks really lovely on your hand. I think this style of diamond and mount really works for you. I like it better than your RB even :devil:

Dreamer!!! My DH said exactly the same thing! :-o The more I wear it I'm liking it better too?.. :-o There is something so wonderful about it... I wonder If when the new wears off if I will change my mind.

Thank you Sharon! :wavey:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, if it doesn't wear off.... the I vote to sell the MRB and get an even bigger EC :devil: :devil: :sun:

In the meantime, where whatever you feel like that day!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1363559735|3407341 said:
well, if it doesn't wear off.... the I vote to sell the MRB and get an even bigger EC :devil: :devil: :sun:

In the meantime, where whatever you feel like that day!

1-800-PS-Enablers. :naughty: Clearly you are also a card carrying member.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I had to visit again!!! And ohhhhh baby the beach shots are fricking amazing :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

MayK I loved your transitional in the yummy erd bezel-but this is pure heaven to look at! Just really, really beautiful...big sigh :lickout:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1363563233|3407369 said:
I had to visit again!!! And ohhhhh baby the beach shots are fricking amazing :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

MayK I loved your transitional in the yummy erd bezel-but this is pure heaven to look at! Just really, really beautiful...big sigh :lickout:

Thank you! Woofmama I'm in love!I can't stop looking at it! And I have to leave it at home tomorrow. Business in Memphis and not in a nice area of town! That's a two day trip no new ring! :((

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1363565477|3407391 said:

Thank you! Woofmama I'm in love!I can't stop looking at it! And I have to leave it at home tomorrow. Business in Memphis and not in a nice area of town! That's a two day trip no new ring! :((

Better safe than sorry, sweetie! Just make sure YT doesn't know where you live. She might sneek in and borrow it while you're gone :devil:

D

Deactivated member 42515

woofmama said:
Mayk|1363565477|3407391 said:

Better safe than sorry, sweetie! Just make sure YT doesn't know where you live. She might sneek in and borrow it while you're gone :devil:
You ruined my plan!!! And I was even gonna let you borrow it from time to time!

princessfeedme

Shiny_Rock
The claw prongs on your ring are stunning! :love: Congrats on a well done ring!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely gorgeous!!!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is TDF....absolutely gorgeous. Have you tried it with any bands? (would love to see pics) **hint hint** :naughty:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
WOW Mayk -- This ring is even more stunning on your hand than it (already) appeared to be in those first few pictures posted in your other thread. :love: It is truly perfect. Enjoy!

I would love to see it with some bands too... :naughty:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I posted in your RT thread but just had to come back and stalk all of your new pictures :love: :cheeky: :love: Your ring is stunning, the stones are perfect, and I'm glad you're happy with it! It's absolute perfection :love:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely LOVE this ring! One of the nicest I've seen in a long time. :appl:

Bookmarked this thread for future reference... ;-)

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cachette|1363641785|3408063 said:
I absolutely LOVE this ring! One of the nicest I've seen in a long time. :appl:

Bookmarked this thread for future reference... ;-)

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

WOW :appl: Thank you Cachette... I consider that a very lovely compliment.. to go with all the others!!!

Taylor Bug. no bands planned at this time. It will mostly be a right hand ring. I wore it this weekend with my Tiffany plain platinum band but it really didn't look that great..

If in the future iif it becomes more of my left hand ring (which I'm not ruling out).. I might look at something with Baguettes.. :naughty: lengthwise.. It's so hard to find a place that has cool ones to try on. I love the Single stone bezel set french cuts but that one right now is WAYYYYYYY out of my price range. Not sure how it would look..I almost feel like it might need a custom band... I really have put myself in "timeout" from jewelry purchases so for now it's flying solo.

:wavey: Stargirl, Staci, Catmom, Princessfeedme, Thank you...

if.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness - Mayk I'm so late to this thread and I can't believe what I missed!!!

That is an AMAZING ring. The proportions worked out beautifully, and I love the re-cut sides - the overall shape flatters your finger perfectly :love: :love: :love: :love:

Congrats on an absolutely beautiful new ring!! It couldn't look more perfect on you, truly :bigsmile:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1363664089|3408355 said:
Oh my goodness - Mayk I'm so late to this thread and I can't believe what I missed!!!

That is an AMAZING ring. The proportions worked out beautifully, and I love the re-cut sides - the overall shape flatters your finger perfectly :love: :love: :love: :love:

Congrats on an absolutely beautiful new ring!! It couldn't look more perfect on you, truly :bigsmile:

Thank you Yssie!!!! :bigsmile:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :appl:

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AMAZING!!!

Lori

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Lori and Lorri! :wavey:

I'm so much enjoying this ring.... :naughty:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new pics! I think I would wear this one even more than the haloed round if it were me, it's just so stunning! :love:

read.bradie

Rough_Rock
Really stunning with fantastic proportions! :love:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Could it be any more gorgeous?! Oh my word. Perfect. Just a stunning display from DBL and your lovely hand showcases it perfectly!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Looks beautiful!

dianabarbara

Shiny_Rock
oh mayk, it's fantastic!!!!

I am so so so happy it turned out so well. it is lovely, and it looks perfect on your hand.
your husband must be very proud of your design decisions :appl:

congratulations on your new fabulous ring!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1363653514|3408218 said:
(RATS! It did not load!!! its the one you posted above ^^^^^ "if you weren't on a budget")

This is the PERFECT ring for you!!! you need it!!

Take yourself off that silly spending freeze.... pffft.... ignore convention.... YOU DESERVE this band!!! :naughty: :Up_to_something: :naughty:

And if anyone else in your household needs convincing, you just call me at 1-800-WE-ENABLE - ask to speak to the CEO and I'll convince you how this band will make you a far better human being... oh yes... its true.... trust me - would I lie to you? :wink2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results