color
clarity

DBL Emerald Cut....Beauty....

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh!!?? Did you get a new ring??? :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful!! I love the warmth of the K's (but they don't look "WARM" in your pictures - they look bright white!) and the well balanced proportions of the centre EC with the baguette sides. It really suits your hand perfectly!!!

and...there's something else... I can't put my finger on it....

OH!! CLAW PRONGS!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: LOL!!! Man, they are the *KEY* feature of that ring!! wow - who knew that claw prongs would really make that baby pop??? Not me... oh no... not me!! hahahahahaha!!!

I love it!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Way to go DBL - knocked it out of the park on this one!!!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Super gorgeous and your hands are so elegant! :appl:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
You've done such a wonderful job, May - congratulations on getting everything just right. :appl: It is absolutely timeless and I love the color, the proportions, all of it! I hope it brings you lots and lots of happiness. :))

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh goodness, it is STUNNING!! And it just looks perfect on you! You seriously have beautiful hands!

An EC has been on my wish list for some time & whenever a perfectly set one on PS I get drooling :love: :appl:

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it's gorgeous!!! Congrats!!! And those prongs! Swoon!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanna dive inside this gorgeous IF beauty!!! What a perfect diamond and what a perfect ring :love: :love: :love: It looks amazing on your long thin fingers :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is stunning, so classy and elegant!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!!!

Some morning shots...

img_721.jpg

img_3202.jpg

img_3206.jpg

img_3208.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GOOD MORNING, FLORIDA!!!!!!

Well the girls look G :love: oRGE :love: US in the sunlight!!!! There is no way you'd look at that K and not think it was a much higher colour. What a fantastic EC!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
a few more

img_3210.jpg

img_3246.jpg

img_3223.jpg

img_3238.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
last couple..

Enerchi.. you need a vacation in the sun.. Chicago??? WHAT??? Florida!!! :naughty:

img_722.jpg

img_723.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
You've got the points --- ship me down! I'll go cargo, if need be --- I could use the warmth. These old bones can't handle much more winter and we have a 15- 20 cm snow storm predicted on Tuesday :shock: oh. yippee.... :roll:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1363526695|3407047 said:
You've got the points --- ship me down! I'll go cargo, if need be --- I could use the warmth. These old bones can't handle much more winter and we have a 15- 20 cm snow storm predicted on Tuesday :shock: oh. yippee.... :roll:

It will be 72 today.. it was 77 yesterday. Spring has arrived.. let's get you a ticket...!!!! My mom comes next week from Seattle to thaw out, I can park you both on the beach in chairs. See.. sounds good.. right... :bigsmile:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
MayK- it's absolutely beautiful! So classic looking and looks fabulous on you!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1363526920|3407051 said:

It will be 72 today.. it was 77 yesterday. Spring has arrived.. let's get you a ticket...!!!! My mom comes next week from Seattle to thaw out, I can park you both on the beach in chairs. See.. sounds good.. right... :bigsmile:

YES YES YES!!! I'm in!!! Move over, Mom, we're sharing a room!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (and when I 'check out' do NOT search my pockets or luggage because I will NOT be bringing home any souvenirs from your jewelry box. No. I will not. :Up_to_something: )

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Color Report:

Yes, I notice in the grocery store the warmth. The sides match nicely it's a lovey vanilla. Reminds me of Poppy... ginger. Which I LOVE!!! :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mayk said:

Ohhhh heyyyyyy, your mom is from Seattle??? When she's coming back, can he drop off the Emerald at my house? Just a quick stop. Thanks!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Or you know what! Why don't both of you guys come here! Why make your mom travel Mayk! Just come over here and hang with me!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1363532993|3407114 said:
Or you know what! Why don't both of you guys come here! Why make your mom travel Mayk! Just come over here and hang with me!

I was just there at Thanksgiving.. it was so lovely.. rainy and cold!! Good thing I don't go for the weather! We had lunch at my favorite place downtown Shuckers.. I love Seattle in August, September or October!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like a ring made for royalty - absolutely stunning! :appl:

And what do you know... it's exactly my size! :naughty:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mayk said:

I was just there at Thanksgiving.. it was so lovely.. rainy and cold!! Good thing I don't go for the weather! We had lunch at my favorite place downtown Shuckers.. I love Seattle in August, September or October!!
It's your lucky day! Cuz I live on the eastern side of Washington in the desert! So we have 65 degree weather right now! And we barely have rain in the winter!
Come on over! Come on over baby~

I want Enerchi to bring me some snow tho. I love snow.

I love your new pictures! It looks so amazing! And that IF clarity! Makes me feel so happy and clean! :)

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1363534351|3407126 said:

You are going to have to get in line with Enerchi and YT.. but you will be in good company :bigsmile:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1363534387|3407127 said:
Mayk said:

It's your lucky day! Cuz I live on the eastern side of Washington in the desert! So we have 65 degree weather right now! And we barely have rain in the winter!

I want Enerchi to bring me some snow tho. I love snow.

I love your new pictures! It looks so amazing! And that IF clarity! Makes me feel so happy and clean! :)

Eastern WA.. way different!!! Love it!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mayk said:

You are going to have to get in line with Enerchi and YT.. but you will be in good company :bigsmile:
But remember, Enerchi is the insane one. I'm perrrrrfectly normal.

....Says my mental hospital warden. Actually, they ran out of space for me. I was one of the lesser crazies so they gave me some clothes and sent me on my way. And that's when I stumbled upon PS and all it's shiny glory. SO SHINY! .... Wait, what was I saying.... Oh yea, all it's glory! Can't wait for the gtg...... All the shinies... Purdddy shinies...

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1363535951|3407137 said:
Mayk said:

But remember, Enerchi is the insane one. I'm perrrrrfectly normal.

....Says my mental hospital warden. Actually, they ran out of space for me. I was one of the lesser crazies so they gave me some clothes and sent me on my way. And that's when I stumbled upon PS and all it's shiny glory. SO SHINY! .... Wait, what was I saying.... Oh yea, all it's glory! Can't wait for the gtg...... All the shinies... Purdddy shinies...

I never said SANE :nono: :bigsmile:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Mayk, it turned out so beautifully!!! :appl: Just perfect...gorgeous stones and setting and I love the proportions, looks right and home and so substantial on your hand! :love: The sidestones really are the perfect size to complement the EC without overpowering it. Sheer elegance. So glad everything turned out so well, what a help you were able to trade your tranny...like you, the thought of selling such an expensive item is just kind of overwhelming to me. You take fantastic pics, btw! I was going to tell you to enjoy your new beauty, but that goes without saying! :cheeky:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
:appl: :appl: :appl: It is perfect! You couldn't have gotten it any more perfect!! I can't wait to see it in person in Vegas!!! :love: :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Junebug!!!

Yenny :wavey: ... can't wait!!! Thank you!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trip to the beach.. a little over cast... but still a trip to the beach :appl:

img_3259.jpg

img_725.jpg

img_3267.jpg

img_726.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results