shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass EC Metal halo, Oval Marquise Milgrain, Sunflower Ring

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ForteKitty can I ask what size ring you wear? My diamond is about 8.5mm and I wear a 6 3/4. Just trying to figure out if this will be too much bling for my hand.

Never “too” much,:roll2: I got used to it around day 3. Although very noticeable across the court (kiddos play a lot of basketball so everyday I’m at a game)
I think your proportion would be similar to mine.
Ring size 5-5.25 and my center is 8mm Halo consist of approx 3.5mm mrbs totalling 1.5ctw

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
You already know that I LOVE all of your rings but that EC is absolutely stunning and has just become my holy grail in my continuing search for my own EC!
J.

Reactions: D&T

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL collection! Happy happy milestone year!!

Reactions: D&T

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@jeaniefish thank you Jeanie for your compliments, you and I connect on so so many rings appreciate you stopping in. :wavey:
@Stone Hunter thank you so much for your well wishes!

kah42

Shiny_Rock
@D&T This is GORGEOUS! All of your rings are stunning, but this particular combination is to die for. Do you have more pictures and information about that band?! It is so unique and very pretty.

dscn1734-jpg.697032

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4AA96B1C-51C3-4B43-A637-EF3623B09245.jpeg
@D&T This is GORGEOUS! All of your rings are stunning, but this particular combination is to die for. Do you have more pictures and information about that band?! It is so unique and very pretty.

dscn1734-jpg.697032
Hi there!
The swirl band was a reset of another ring I had which was not worn total carat was around 1.03 ctw so almost 9.4 pointers about or 2.9mm each and I also made another in 18k just a tad larger ring size for my inevitably growing finger with 3mm diamonds o_O but I believe it is a tad wider than my platinum just under 5mm width at 1.17 ctw It’s very low sitting about 2mm height/rise off the finger and I can’t do much higher than that and the diamonds won’t go lower for fear the culet will hit my finger.
Hope that helps!

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
a few more band variations, the bands are from different vendors aside from my "S" bezel double milgrain band:

DSCN1737.JPG DSCN1739.JPG DSCN1740.JPG
Completely in love with the band in picture 3, ruby, stunning. Did DK make that too.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, three amazing settings for three amazing stones. You have been very busy this year! Love them all, particularly the oval!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Completely in love with the band in picture 3, ruby, stunning. Did DK make that too.
The oval marquise ruby shaped? Is an Allison Kaufman band I actually have three of the same design:confused2: can you tell I love that ring lol... my final custom made ring is now 3/4 eternity the other two are the same half eternity and one is sapphire band.

The other ruby diamond milgrain is channel set wirh engravings and up for sale I prefer my other go to bands

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, three amazing settings for three amazing stones. You have been very busy this year! Love them all, particularly the oval!

Actually my sunflower halo ring was remade to fit my green Brazilian Richard Homer concave cut tourmaline. The yellow Green/ champagne diamond is looking for a new home.

The Oval has been re-homed,

The EC Is in the process of getting a new dress into a five stone bezel ring since I now have my perfect solitaire asscher/antique EC.
Yeah I’ve been a bit busy re-arranging lol

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Actually my sunflower halo ring was remade to fit my green Brazilian Richard Homer concave cut tourmaline. The yellow Green/ champagne diamond is looking for a new home.

OMG OMG OMG I saw your tourmaline ring last Friday when I stopped by DK. Didn't realize it was yours. IT'S SO AMAZING!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG OMG OMG I saw your tourmaline ring last Friday when I stopped by DK. Didn't realize it was yours. IT'S SO AMAZING!!!
Hey you!! And you didn’t even try it on and taken a picture for me? Lol:twisted2:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you pick up any new pieces? Want to share hehe:twisted2:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Hey you!! And you didn’t even try it on and taken a picture for me? Lol:twisted2:

No! I'm very respectful of other people's pieces so I just gawked! Think it was in the tray of stuff they were getting ready to photograph/video. But let's say that I went home and combed through my gem box to find a round green gem with similar tone and was really sad when I couldn't find one. I'll probably modify that cad for an oval... I have a gene tsav that needs a home.

Didn't pick up anything for myself, I was there to drop some stuff off for repairs.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No! I'm very respectful of other people's pieces so I just gawked! Think it was in the tray of stuff they were getting ready to photograph/video. But let's say that I went home and combed through my gem box to find a round green gem with similar tone and was really sad when I couldn't find one. I'll probably modify that cad for an oval... I have a gene tsav that needs a home.

Didn't pick up anything for myself, I was there to drop some stuff off for repairs.
That was your design and I love it thank you for sharing your design:love: and I so cant wait to see it modified for an Oval. :kiss2:
Honestly though since it’s not my e-ring I’m happy to have it sit on anyone’s finger for a photo shoot ... also maybe if you time it right my EC five stone will be done :mrgreen2: ;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results