shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass EC Metal halo, Oval Marquise Milgrain, Sunflower Ring

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are all exceptional! It must be a hard decision to decide which one to wear. Enjoy them all!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Love the collection. And I do think the flower design shows off the diamond so much more than the sholdt!
I agree 1,000%. Your rings are ALL gorgeous, but like I said on the other thread, your sunflower ring is SO unique, that center stone SO special, it makes my heart skip a beat. This is one of those one-of-a kind pieces because of that rare center stone. :love:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I love them all!

FutureGracie

Rough_Rock
All your rings are lovely, but that flower and emerald are gorgeous! You are going to be blinged out with all those rings you lucky girl!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Everyone for your lovely comments, Its been a very busy year. I do still have a couple of outstanding projects left, and hope to be done for some time (years perhaps)...

@Matthews1127 for you =)2
The EC loose is from James Allen: 9.03 x6.53X4.29 with a beautiful ASET Depth 65.80 Table 64.00 L/W Ratio: 1.38 K VS1

Though I must admit that While I love the carefree wear of this bezel, I feel it maybe suited in a more open prong set design or with some gorgeous traps:confused2:
upload_2019-6-15_14-7-22.png
upload_2019-6-15_14-8-33.png

I adore the setting it’s in, now, but I can see the temptation to reset, in the future!! EC’s are so versatile, and look beautiful set in so many different styles!!
Thank you for sharing with me!! She’s a beauty!! Enjoy your collection; you have great taste!!! :kiss2:

Ss52

Shiny_Rock
a few more band variations, the bands are from different vendors aside from my "S" bezel double milgrain band:

DSCN1737.JPG DSCN1739.JPG DSCN1740.JPG

That’s the most beautiful emerald ring setting I’ve ever seen!

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Hi yes, in a Sholdt semi halo bezel all YG, the diamond blended in too much.
Thank you!

Thanks. I have to say it looks gorgeous in this setting and bigger, to me. But I did love it in the bezel as well.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T, all of your rings are lovely and I am particularly fond of that yellow oval in the double milgrain bezel!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All so pretty! I especially love the oval:kiss2:!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone for stopping in, they are some fun pieces to choose from.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! :love: I love them all, too!!!!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Hey hey hey. Hands off. Dibs on the oval :mrgreen:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings, what a great way to celebrate milestones, congrats!!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love them all so much!!! They are all so unique and different. I always love what you choose, you have awesome taste :) Can't wait to see these IRL

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how each ring is very unique. You can choose based upon the occasion! How fun it must have been to design such different rings with different stones. Plus each represents a special occasion!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them all, you have a beautiful collection!
Thank you! I am in love with your Teal Spinel! What a unqiue color and the design from DK is out of this world! so classic, and unique!

These are absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks! your amazing and well deserved JOTW aqau ring is TDF! you and DK couldn't have picked a better design!

The flower ring is particularly lovely but all three rings are fabulous - lucky you!
The flower ring is a big statement piece for sure what have you been up to lately?

Your collection is stunning. Congrats!!
I'm honored to receive such nice compliments Acinom especially with your awesome collection.

They’re all beautiful and a great representation of David’s skill, but that oval- my word! :kiss2:
I'm loving your avatar, I love the oval shape for a chunky cushion. If I can get my hands on a chunky oval cushion like... might have to add that to my collection. :mrgreen2:

@D&T

I just LOVE a big look! These are stunning, D&T! And that flower ring - DELICIOUS!!

You have accumulated some truly beautiful pieces - well done you!!
- Aww mrs-b thank you for your kind compliments. I'm in awe of your collection and your amazing well thought out designs.

Wow x 3!
Congratulations on your milestones, @D&T
Well done by you and DK!
Whoot! Thank so much! if it wasn't for you.... I might not have posted a thread on these, since my collection seems to go through a revolving door:confused2: . In the meantime, I'm enjoying these pieces.

My gosh, the flower ring is one of the prettiest rings I've ever seen :kiss2: All your rings are gorgeous, love your style and I'd happily own any one of them :love:
junebug, you are always so kind and supportive, thank you for your compliments. Things I love aren't always mainstream, but its just right for me :D

Ok!!! I need deets on the EC!!! :love:
:mrgreen2: I hope the specs helps, we'll see what happens next year, I go through phases, I love the simplicity of bezels, but torn with adding sidestones and an open airy design (but that means I have more prongs, which I don't typically go for, however, DK bench's prong work is so seamless, has not caught on anything and I may convert someday.

Well you have been very busy! I love love all of them!
haha nala how are you enjoying your marquise diamond ring? I love love love that e/w design and your e/w oval bezel sapphire/diamond band is gorgeous! just my style! :love:

Wow!! They are all so divine!
Thank you so much for stopping in! Your ring by DK with the double milgrain /diamond solitaire is divine. I hope you loved working with DK and Amy!

OMG!! Beautiful collection!!! I'm absolutely in l:love:ve with your brown greenish yellow sunflower diamond ring!!!:love:
Hey Hey How are you? are you enjoying your gorgeous three stone? its an amazing ring you have there, and looks so lovely on you!

Sooo beautiful! I am a fancy colored diamond girl for sure, and currently awaiting my FCD project from DK too. Congrats on your lovelies, and congrats on everything you are celebrating!
yay for FCD! I can't wait to see what you have going on with DK!... any sneak peak?:twisted2:

OMG I'm in love with this ring collection. Love them all!
Thank derbygal! its a fun collection I'm glad you enjoy them as much as I do!

I've been thinking about having my fancy brown done in a cluster ring similar to your sunflower ring with rounded edges to the flower petals. I love the metal surrounding each smaller diamond.
so excited to see what you have going on!
@lydial Thank you so much! they are fun pieces.

Love them all!!!
Aww thanks lovedogs.

Love the collection. And I do think the flower design shows off the diamond so much more than the sholdt!
Thanks MTG! Not that I need another Yellow FCD in my life, but I almost.... picked up a W-X marquise... I loved it so much! I was thinking of your ring... how it inspired me to look at marquise, and well..... I backed away painfully though:(2 but... it did set me up to find my HG of a yellow RB!

They are all so beautiful. If I had to choose just one it would be the emerald cut ring. I’ve developed quite an interest in emerald cuts lately :)
Thank you Maisie! how have you been? hope you are doing well. Are you working on an EC project yourself? :Up_to_something: I see you have an gorgeous blue EC in your Avatar!

These are all knockouts, but I love the oval and the emerald cut. Beautiful!
thanks Elizat, your collection is beyond magnificent, you must have a hard time selecting what to wear each day?

Love love all of them!! Just gorgeous, my fav is the EC, with its unusually shaped metal halo but the yellow oval is just sublime and then there's the sunflower with its insane finger coverage!! Ok...I guess, I can't pick a favorite.... love em all :kiss2:. You lucky duck!
you are too cute! the sunflower is definitely a in haha... its hard to choose sometime. I love the rings in your avatar! Also I just want to say you are such a lovely person, so caring in what you do working with special ed students. They are so blessed to have you in their lives!

Stunning collection. Congratulations! I find your EC particularly beautiful.
Thank you! btw, I love your VCA clover bracelet, chalcedony one do you still have it! love the color and everything on you!

Beautiful - I am partial to the oval! Gorgeous setting with the marquise stones!
thank you MGR! How have you been?. This was my first oval diamond and I do love the W/X color in this design. Very low key wear.

They are all gorgeous but I'm siding with many other posters; I love that oval especially.
Thank you Marcy! How are you doing?

They are all exceptional! It must be a hard decision to decide which one to wear. Enjoy them all!
I haven't been around as much as I hoped for Maybe that is a good thing, but I'm missing so many lovely posts and threads, and I see you have such a uniquely gorgeous avatar...off to take a peek :)

I agree 1,000%. Your rings are ALL gorgeous, but like I said on the other thread, your sunflower ring is SO unique, that center stone SO special, it makes my heart skip a beat. This is one of those one-of-a kind pieces because of that rare center stone. :love:
You are so kind! you have such amazing bling, especially your newest work of art necklace!

I love them all!
Thank you! How are you enjoying your new marquise ring? Its so lovely!

All your rings are lovely, but that flower and emerald are gorgeous! You are going to be blinged out with all those rings you lucky girl!
Thank you! I love your new pink halo ring, the pink diamonds halo is such a nice touch to your new halo ring.

That’s the most beautiful emerald ring setting I’ve ever seen!
you are too kind! Its unique for sure, and very easy to wear and care for.

Thanks. I have to say it looks gorgeous in this setting and bigger, to me. But I did love it in the bezel as well.
It was a fun look for a little bit in the Sholdt, and I've realized that I'm more of a two tone kind of girl.

D&T, all of your rings are lovely and I am particularly fond of that yellow oval in the double milgrain bezel!
Thank you for you kind compliments, I'm still up for a playdate with your awesome oval! the diamond sidestones on yours is so unqiue and love that 'kite' and engraving. How are you loving the ring?

All so pretty! I especially love the oval:kiss2:!
Hi Tyty! how have you been? thank you so much for your kind comments and stopping in:wavey:

Just gorgeous! :love: I love them all, too!!!!
hey DS, how are you? thank you so much! I often drool over your EC sapphire:love:

Hey hey hey. Hands off. Dibs on the oval :mrgreen:
lol... thank you! you are too cute!

Gorgeous rings, what a great way to celebrate milestones, congrats!!!!
Thank you, its even better when hubby is on board with the transactions :lol-2:

I love them all so much!!! They are all so unique and different. I always love what you choose, you have awesome taste :) Can't wait to see these IRL
hey miss D! how are you fairing with your two newest acquisitions? if you get tired of one of them... just send them my way :mrgreen2:

I love how each ring is very unique. You can choose based upon the occasion! How fun it must have been to design such different rings with different stones. Plus each represents a special occasion!
Thank you so much for compliment, and I agree they are definitely uniquely different from one another. Appropriate to wear at different times for sure.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@D&T I am officially obsessed with your sunflower ring. Is your ring the one on Instagram with a dark background posted April 7? The metal around each individual diamond looks much more pronounced in his video than it does in your shots. I imagine it is just because it is such a close up shot in his. Did you have him change much from the original ring you saw on IG? I can't find that one. Thanks so much for sharing your ring!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@derbygal The ring was one I modeled after, though I think their center maybe a 3 ct OEC (but I could be wrong) so my center is smaller I believe. The shank on my original CAD was at 2mm height/rise off the finger, I prefer 1.8mm height/rise if I can help it basically that was probably all I changed, the halo Amy just designed it to fit my Diamond, so I can't say for sure if its "exact" but for my diamond its very proportional. Amy created the CADs for my earrings... with similar proportion but sadly the diamonds didn't work out. I think I'm done though on projects for now. I have flooring and landscaping projects I need to complete and hope to enjoy for the rest of the summer:lol: not as fun as bling though.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@D&T thank you so much for the details. Good luck with your non-bling projects!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Hey, you're my sunflower twinsie!! Love all the other rings too.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Something about that sunflower!!!! OH MY!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
@D&T I am officially obsessed with your sunflower ring. Is your ring the one on Instagram with a dark background posted April 7? The metal around each individual diamond looks much more pronounced in his video than it does in your shots. I imagine it is just because it is such a close up shot in his. Did you have him change much from the original ring you saw on IG? I can't find that one. Thanks so much for sharing your ring!

The April 7 ring is mine! I have more pics posted on my IG under fks_bling. The metal is much less pronounced in person, their video lighting is harsh! My center is 2.5ct, 8.8mm transitional oec. The oecs in the petals are 3.5mm. Hope the details help.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your ring!!!! You need to post a thread on your gorgeous chocolate OEC. Hope you don’t mind me modeling it after yours I didn’t know who it was but everything works so well. And you have a smaller finger size than mine so your center looked like maybe a 3 ct to me :kiss2: it’s a gorgeous proportion. Is your halo 1.5ctw?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Something about that sunflower!!!! OH MY!!
It’s such a fun design, I loved @ForteKitty’s ring when I first saw it on IG...and I had an FCD that was not getting a lot of love plus I couldn’t figure out what kind of halo I wanted to showcase the color.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Love your ring!!!! You need to post a thread on your gorgeous chocolate OEC. Hope you don’t mind me modeling it after yours I didn’t know who it was but everything works so well. And you have a smaller finger size than mine so your center looked like maybe a 3 ct to me :kiss2: it’s a gorgeous proportion. Is your halo 1.5ctw?

Don't mind at all, i'm super flattered! The halo ended up around 1.4ctw, they are later European cuts so not as chunky. I love the design so much my 5.5ct spess will be set just like i, but with the petals rotated a notch so there are petals on the sides with 3 on top/bottom.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The April 7 ring is mine! I have more pics posted on my IG under fks_bling. The metal is much less pronounced in person, their video lighting is harsh! My center is 2.5ct, 8.8mm transitional oec. The oecs in the petals are 3.5mm. Hope the details help.

Thank you so much for hooking me up to your instagram @ForteKitty and for all the fabulous photos. Now I can dream of a reset in greater detail. Ha! :wavey:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ForteKitty can I ask what size ring you wear? My diamond is about 8.5mm and I wear a 6 3/4. Just trying to figure out if this will be too much bling for my hand.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saw your IG and your OEC is not chocolate at all!!! Why does it look like it on DKs IG? I love the color! Definitely a gorgeous Yellow coloring!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
@ForteKitty can I ask what size ring you wear? My diamond is about 8.5mm and I wear a 6 3/4. Just trying to figure out if this will be too much bling for my hand.
I wear size 3, and it's pretty comfy, the sides don't poke or anything and it's overall pretty low set. I wish the gallery is a tad higher tbh, but that was my fault for asking them to lower it in the CADs.

Saw your IG and your OEC is not chocolate at all!!! Why does it look like it on DKs IG? I love the color! Definitely a gorgeous Yellow coloring!
It's GIA Fancy Yellow-Brown, so depending on lighting it can look pretty tan, but never as brown as their video shows! In its old wg setting it looked greenish yellow... very weird.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results