shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass 3 stone halo reset!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your photos! The rose gold bezel is dreamy and perfect! You must be over the moon! Enjoy

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ZestfullyBling - I just love the colors and tones in this piece - it's SO creamy and warm, but still incredibly sparkly.

So beautiful. As always.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and I especially love the rose gold bezel! Such finger presence too!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautifully! The finger coverage is amazing!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful! The rose gold bezel is my favorite part for sure :kiss2: It turned out perfectly!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your photos! The rose gold bezel is dreamy and perfect! You must be over the moon! Enjoy

Thank you @Bonfire!! And yes not just the moon...the entire galaxy:twirl::dance:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the hand shots, Zesty!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers, it’s stunning!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
The proportions are perfect and it looks fabulous on your hand!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
again I LOVE THIS RING! it looks perfect on you.. its art actually. :love::love::love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ZestfullyBling, this ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love every single thing about it including the excellent finger coverage :love::love::love: I just love your style. Congrats and enjoy it! :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
again I LOVE THIS RING! it looks perfect on you.. its art actually. :love::love::love:

Younare so kind. I feel the same. I cant take my eyes of it. I keep examining it. I'm so glad i went with the bezel halo instead of the basket halo. And I'm glad i stuck to my guns on keeping the girdles of side diamonds open. There is something about seeing the Full diamond to the points...yum.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bsmom

Rough_Rock
I love this. It’s kind of mordern, yet fluffy at the same time.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! :love::love::love:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh that is stunning!! Thank you for sharing the pics! the ring sparkles from end to end!:appl::appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!
Thank you @Bsmom, @bling_dream19, @CRYSTAL24K and @tkyasx78 !!
DK did a wonderful job!! I was blown away. Literally speechless when I 1st received it and opened the ring box. This Reset is my branded piece. I absolutely LOVE it!!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baby, you are all that and a bag of chips!! You look awesome!!

Awww suchs @mrs-b , thank you so much!!!!
Your post is so uplifting. It really Got me all choked up, brought tears to.my eye. It's been a ruff spring emotionallyfor me.

On DH bday ...his sister was admitted to hosp losing her fight with lymphoma-leukemia. What a way to start you b'day, huh?

Trip was already booked of course. So we left for vacation a couple weeks after that. That's where I am in the photo. We couldn't take our minds of her though and tried to enjoy the vacation despite worry. Well we were right to worry. 4 weeks after we came back we lost her.

All that to say, when I received and showed DH the ring from DK he literally cried and told me this was the most beautiful piece he seen me with, told me I deserve it, and gave me the biggest hug.

This piece has a lot of sentimental value. It continues to bring me a little joy through emotionally challenging times. I'm so happy I am able to share it with my PS family. ;-)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww suchs @mrs-b , thank you so much!!!!
Your post is so uplifting. It really Got me all choked up, brought tears to.my eye. It's been a ruff spring emotionallyfor me.

On DH bday ...his sister was admitted to hosp losing her fight with lymphoma-leukemia. What a way to start you b'day, huh?

Trip was already booked of course. So we left for vacation a couple weeks after that. That's where I am in the photo. We couldn't take our minds of her though and tried to enjoy the vacation despite worry. Well we were right to worry. 4 weeks after we came back we lost her.

All that to say, when I received and showed DH the ring from DK he literally cried and told me this was the most beautiful piece he seen me with, told me I deserve it, and gave me the biggest hug.

This piece has a lot of sentimental value. It continues to bring me a little joy through emotionally challenging times. I'm so happy I am able to share it with my PS family. ;-)

@Zesty - I'll be thinking of you and your husband, and hoping the difficult times are replaced by wonderful memories. <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results